Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 31)

Chokri_ASR IF-Rockerz
Chokri_ASR
Chokri_ASR

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi67

It's okay Mirabell. Please don't worry, AD comes first. Of course we will wait, take your time.
Take care but do update ASAP :)

Mirabell, on further reflection, I have found my earlier sentiments to be a load of codswallop because ...

jab jo 'it's okay' kaha uska koi matlab nahin hai, 

jab jo 'take your time' kaha uska koi matlab nahin hai, 

iss story ke silsilein mein 'AD comes first' ka koi matlab nahin hai, 

bas ek cheez ka matlab ki main hamesha hamesha tumse... 

Update abhi ka abhi demand karti rahoongi  

LOL

Haan... I want the update pronto... chop chop... LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00shr1234Mirabell...ASB100...SS88IPK007jdukeArshi67canapoem-Bhavi

Mirabell Senior Member
Mirabell
Mirabell

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chokri_ASR

It's okay Mirabell. Please don't worry, AD comes first. Of course we will wait, take your time.

Mirabell, on further reflection, I have found my earlier sentiments to be a load of codswallop because ...

LOL

Haan... I want the update pronto... chop chop... LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamiduttkanthi_chksManKiBaathkizh72sweety421SS88IPK007jdukeChokri_ASRArshi67Pdrovercanapoem-Bhavi

pinkly Goldie
pinkly
pinkly

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Take your time Mira. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabell

Mirabell Senior Member
Mirabell
Mirabell

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

LOL

Kya bolun ab?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

puttiwshyamiduttkanthi_chksfhussain237Dreamy123kizh72SS88...ASB100...Chokri_ASRArshi67Pdrovercanapoem

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Today is 20th right ? and the update is 3 days after today right?
By then I will be back home from my business trip- will eagerly wait for it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabellcanapoem

-Reader- Senior Member
-Reader-
-Reader-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Hi Mirabell,

Sorry for late comment! To tell you the truth, I read the update the very next day you posted it and penned down my comment too, but unfortunately lost it to "copy and paste" error and then I lost myself to AD, deadlines and deliverables.

I have been trying to write my comment in installments but unfortunately I couldn't get to finish it. It's not going to be very coherent so sorry about that! But really want to share whatever I have before you post next update and I head out of town for long weekend.

I am an out and out tea person but I can ditch tea any day for an authentic filter coffee. And no kidding twice in a day I, craved for a filter coffee. First, one of the food bloggers I, follow posted recipe for "Kumbakonam Degree Coffee" and second your update. It almost made me want to drive "Saravana Bhavan" which is good 4 hours away from where I live. And Manorama reminds me of a dear friend who is also a "Madrasi through and through" when it comes to her filter coffee. She literally carries and drinks her coffee in a steel tumbler during her drive to work. So, a steel tumbler is like a signature in her car's cup holder.

There is something very "madhur" about "Mathura" and I can feel the energy too, in this house.

Sumitra, Nandini and Manorama are such strong pillars. Each one of them exudes strength, even though they lost their loved ones and fate never gave them time to grieve or chance to recover from the loss.

Absolutely loved reading about Arnav, Meera and Mohan's interactions. These three are form a world of their own and bond so well. Arnav is really determined to win this war he declared and is slowly succeeding too. He is able to bring down the shields Khushi has around her.

You are doing such a fine job of weaving this story, which defines truly defines LIFE.

link to the food blog I referred above:

http://www.sharmispassions.com/2015/05/kumbakonam-degree-coffee-recipe.html

Edited by -Reader- - 20 May 2015 at 7:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirabellcanapoem

-Reader- Senior Member
-Reader-
-Reader-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

I was watching "Rabbit Hole" few days ago and it reminded me of your story. It's about a couple whose son dies and how they deal (or can't deal) with the loss. Brilliant movie! Do watch it if you get a chance. The following lines just touched my heart and are stuck with me and I wanted to share with you.

It's a convo between daughter (Becca), who lost her son and Mother (Nat), who lost her son too.  

Becca: Does it ever go away?

Nat: No, I don't think it does. Not for me, it hasn't - has gone on for eleven years. But it changes though.

Becca: How?

Nat: I don't know... the weight of it, I guess. At some point, it becomes bearable. It turns into something that you can crawl out from under and... carry around like a brick in your pocket. And you... you even forget it, for a while. But then you reach in for whatever reason and - there it is. Oh right, that. Which could be aweful - not all the time. It's kinda...

[deep breath]

Nat: not that you'd like it exactly, but it's what you've got instead of your son. So, you carry it around. And uh... it doesn't go away. Which is...

Becca: Which is what?

Nat: Fine, actually.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kanthi_chksMirabellArjuhisiscanapoem

Mirabell Senior Member
Mirabell
Mirabell

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Reader-

I was watching "Rabbit Hole" few days ago and it reminded me of your story. It's about a couple whose son dies and how they deal (or can't deal) with the loss. Brilliant movie! Do watch it if you get a chance. The following lines just touched my heart and are stuck with me and I wanted to share with you.

It's a convo between daughter (Becca), who lost her son and Mother (Nat), who lost her son too.  

Becca: Does it ever go away?

Nat: No, I don't think it does. Not for me, it hasn't - has gone on for eleven years. But it changes though.

Becca: How?

Nat: I don't know... the weight of it, I guess. At some point, it becomes bearable. It turns into something that you can crawl out from under and... carry around like a brick in your pocket. And you... you even forget it, for a while. But then you reach in for whatever reason and - there it is. Oh right, that. Which could be aweful - not all the time. It's kinda...

[deep breath]

Nat: not that you'd like it exactly, but it's what you've got instead of your son. So, you carry it around. And uh... it doesn't go away. Which is...

Becca: Which is what?

Nat: Fine, actually.

You know I have to agree with that. Totally. And I do understand that completely. It never goes away. The distance that time offers just helps us build the muscle to carry it I think. What a beautiful thought and a post. And I am so flattered that you thought of my story. Thank you. And thank you for posting and sharing. Heart

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamidutt-Reader-ipkviewerkushikumarismanjdukeArshi67Chokri_ASRcanapoem

Go to top