Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 143)

chotidesi IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Ah, I've missed your updates! I hope you are having a lovely time in India, just like your Khushi... but perhaps minus the bandages for the little ones, yes? LOL 

I love how Meera and Mohan have grown attached. I don't think attachment makes itself known until it's about to be torn away for a little bit. It just creeps up on you, and then when you have to part, surprises you with its intensity. Khushi realizes that just as she witnesses Meera's sadness at leaving Arnav, how close they've gotten and how quickly it has happened. You made us feel that too- I knew they were getting closer, but I don't think I quite realized how powerful their bond was until they had to face the separation. 

You showed Arnav and Khushi as parents in this chapter. Their back and forth in the car, and the secret glances that only parents seem to know... it was hinging on that delicate line that becomes familial. I don't believe Khushi has quite realized the magnitude of that yet either, and I can't wait to see when she will.

Love always,

Edited by chotidesi - 27 July 2015 at 2:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dsbj IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
beautiful update. well written .. waiting for next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shereenjain Senior Member

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update yet again Mira.  I love how you incorporate the feelings of children and adults in your tale. Like how Mohan observed his papa's happiness. Meera's plea to be with ASR and Mohan.  Khushi and Manorama.. so much happened in little course of time. 
I can't even imagine how are you even getting time to write between playing bahu and beti. Remarkable! !

Edited by shereenjain - 27 July 2015 at 4:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumari Goldie

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
loved the update! will be back soon... although, i do want to say - please enjoy your vacation...

sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 July 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Fabulous update.  It's really great to see the bonding between ASR and Meera along with Mohan. 

dreamymaya Goldie

Posted: 28 July 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Hey MB,

Just caught up the chapters from 20 to 25. Though the pace of the story was slow there were many moments which touched me...most of them were involving the kids...especially Mohan and Meera bonding...felt good about Mohan's progress with his Papa and Meera. Meera's pain at the impending separation touches the soul...Manorama's confusion and loss was beautifully and written in a heartwretching manner...

Honestly there were many places when I got angry with Khushi for her indecision and confused state of mind...because one moment she will be aroused and deep into Arnav next moment she feels guilty...Arnav is clear and determined in his pursuit...liked that about him...but my moment fav person in this story is Lav...she is the most smart and straight forward person and her bold conversations with Khushi...And yes Mohan's worry over Meera's sadness was sweet...Sumitra and manorama has noticed the kids bonding and noticed the vibes between Arnav and Khushi...And the sensual part of their intimacy is written so vividly...that it gives goosebumps..he he...

cocoamob Senior Member

Posted: 28 July 2015 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Love reading this story and hearing all about Meera and Mohan and of course Arnav and Khushi. But I have to say Mohan is my absolute favorite in this story. Just want to hold that little boy when I read this.

You win... This time.

Of course! Don't I always?

They can read each other just by looking at each other in a mirror - that is so romantic! The flirting, teasing and playfulness is so much fun :-) I totally understand Meera - she is having a good time, has found a father figure after missing her own so much and now to let it go is not easy. 

Is Arnav going to keep his promise of their "play date" or is he going to let Khushi decide on how to manage all the activities? Waiting for more...

Have a great time in India! 

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 July 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
WhatShocked after waiting for Milan at TAJ what do we get no TAJOuch. Like Meera I too want to be there with ARSHI. Cry
There it's out now. congrats on your silver jubilee chapter with Mohan and Meera star performer and U.S. Reader getting glimpses of the future happy family.

Go to top