Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 (Page 120)

sban Groupbie

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
this update was so beautiful and so touching.. i love the bonds that they are all re/building... Meera - Mohan, Arnav- Khushi, Nani -Khushi, Manorama - Arnav.. lovely update.. your writing is so real and devoid of unnecessary drama that it feels like these are friends of ours we are discussing :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsbj IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
beautiful update..luvd it.

Mysterious_s Senior Member

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Fantastic update, Di!!
Thoroughly enjoyed. Loved the conversation between mohan and Arnav.
The last few paragraphs is *wow*
Thanks for the mail. Eagerly waiting for the next update:)

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I had read the first few chapters and then lost track of the story. Just caught up with it this afternoon
Started reading it, ignored all my work, missed meeting someone just to read whatever you had written. That alone should speak more than whatever words I might have.
It is a beautiful, sensitive portrayal of second chances, of a love lost, the vaccum in your life when your partner is no longer by your side, to be an emotional anchor when you are falling apart yourself, the beauty of wonderful friendships that are your bedrock, the despair of a father unable to hold his child, the grief and  fear of not knowing whatwill happen to your child, the determination to make everything ook for him, the helplessness of not being able to do enough...
There are so many emotions, and ,threads running through the story that they completely tie you to the story. Sumitra Raizada who yearns for her child to finally have some happiness, who worries what will happen to her great grandchild when they are all gone...
Manorma who has had to grieve for her husband and then her son... a mother who sees her daughter living with memories, young, grieving her life away... a mother who needs to deal with her own demons but yet has the courage to do what is right by her daughter...
Meera who misses her father, yet tries to be mature for her mother and finds a father figure in Arnav...
Mohan.. the child who shies away from touch yet allows the innocence of another child reach out to him...
And Arnav? What can I say? Need I say anything at all? He is a man that every woman wants in her life.  My heart goes out to a man who wants too hold and cuddle his child but can't most times because his child shies away from his touch...
And I am intrigued to hear Maya's story... I am intrigued, much like Khushi, why the child stays with Arnav... I am sure she has her reasons and I am trying not to be judgemental but the child seems to be much more Arnav's responsibility than hers. Or maybe that's the way you have written and obviously we are seeing only one side of the story... but whenever I see Maya in the story, she is airy, breezy and more focused on Arnav and his lobe life than Mohan, other than an occasional hand holding with Arnav when Mohan laughs...
Its almost like Mohan is  apart of her life that she acknowledges and accepts his ASD but emotionally is happy to watch from afar. Of course kids who suffer from autism, do tend to be rather focused and are likely to be more inclined towards one parent ... so maybe dealing with post partum depression Maya couldn't give him anytime which is why he connected with Arnav but I dunno, I find her emotionally detached and not connected at all with Mohan. It is like she is being a young girl again. I am probably wrong and will regret my words later but that's what I feel as of now.
 And I get Sumitra's concern when she says what when Maya has her own children? 
Lovely characters, wonderfully etched out story, you have captured Khushi's despair and her sense of loss so wonderfully - its almost as if you have known what it is like to loose someone.

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 01 July 2015 at 9:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MinocheBS Senior Member

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
really awesome good jobClap

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
MB, where do I start dear
the last three updates have turned out to be the most sensational ones
MB, pls don't get me wrong but iam reading this story mainly for my NK, Meera and Mohan than for ARHI - I have sidelined arhi in this story - my order of favourites among the star cast would be as follows : NK, Meera, Mohan, Khushi, Arnav, Manorama, Nani ... I have a feeling that slowly Manorama and Nani would surpass Khushi and Arnav in the list. I just love the way you portray each and every character in this story - the importance given to each and every character is simply mind blowing MB - I just cant believe that this is your debut work - u write like a pro.
hats off to you MB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Loved Arnav's interaction with meera and mohan!!!
The ending but was my favorite
Lovely update as usual...never wanted the update to end 

shree10 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Finally I took the plunge and finished all 24 chaps in last 2-3 days. I had saved this for a rainy day.
I had considered to be quite emotional so was a bit reluctant to start as it makes me a weeping willow.
But all the waterworks finally happened and am glad that I got to read abt start of happy phase (I suppose) of this story!! I mean how can one resist Arnav- Singh- Dish (or Delicious??)- Raizada.
   Really thankful to you for writing this story as writers like you keep it alive in Arshiworld.  Still I wish you had entered the scene a bit earlier when me and many others were pretty active on the forum.
But better late than never.
You have sketched the characters and story beautifully. I hope you will soon throw some linght on Arnav-Maya equation. Thats the only thing which I couldnt quite get.Can exes be this comfortable and  this trusting and friendly with each other? Feels surreal..

Also happy that Khushi is finally taking baby steps towards her own happiness and accepting her needs and Arnav as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top