T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 67

Posted: 8 years ago
I have been hearing about your story from Kavi akka (canapoem), Jay akka (jduke) and Kiran akka (lovedrops). I always like to read a good Arshi story, but don't know why but I kept postponing yours for later. Now that I read all the chapters, I am regretting my decision. How could i miss such a wonderful story, I binge read all the 23 chapters in a day.

At first I thought the story was going so slow, but as i read the story further I understood why you went slow. You made us get used to different characters before the story began. The story has picked up pace after Khushi came to India. 

Manorama, Meera and Mohan are my favorite charectors apart from Arshi. When I hear Manorama in a Arshi FF, I always imagine a flashy clothes, Hello hi bye bye and over make up, but this Manorama changed my image in mind as a simple south indian widow. People like Manorama are a rare find in this world, who take care of their daughter in law like their daughter. I absolutely love the relationship that Khushi and Manorama share. She became god given mother to Khushi, consoling her pain. She also wants Arnav and Khushi to get together as she wants her DIL to enjoy her life. Not many MIL's are ready to do that. 

Meera is a doll, She is very curious child and want to everything around her. Khushi is very patient parent explaining things to her in detail. She misses her appa very much, she also seems to attached with Arnav. I laughed my ass off when Mohan suggested that Meera can have half of Arnav. But Meera is not  ready to give her appa's place to anyone yet, just like her mother. I had a hint about ASD but I learnt a lot thru this FF. I knew people with ASD don't like when people touch them, but I didn't know that they take sometime to understand what other people are saying and they don't like to break their normal schedule. I liked it When Meera protected him from getting wounds like a big sister. 

Khushi has not let go of NK yet, I think she feels she has to let go of her Amma is she accepts Arnav as her partner. She wants Arnav, but she very scared to take that chance. Arnav is being very sweet and trying to understand her situation. 

Mirabell ji, Can't wait for the next update. Please do add me to your PM list. 

Love,
Pinky.
Loved how you portrayed the complex human emotions in this update
Beautiful update MB...
Manorama's pain her grief is very raw after losing her son she is going to lose her daughter khushi also...Manorama wants khushi to grab that second chance which came knocking at her door which probably she didn't get...
Such amazing bond between manorama and nandu...
Arnav and khushi part was very sensuous... both giving to their desires...this time arnav is ready to fight the battle and take his khushi along with him...

Manoramawants to hold on to the last link she has with her son.
One can understand her pain and fear at losing Khushi too.
And Khushi is like a daughter to her.
I loved the first part of the chapter, MB.

The (almost😉) lovemaking scene was extremely well written.
One could feel this connection the two have.
They have a rare chemistry.
And one can understand Arnav's need to have Khushi with him completely and emotionally before going all the way. 
One thing struck me while reading this.
I always thought Arnav left Khushi and went.
But now I discover that he left because Khushi asked him to go.
Why did she do that?
She must have had her reasons.
Because she was definitely in love with Arnav.

Waiting now for the next chapter to this intriguing story.
Never want it to end.
Hope it goes on and on! 

Belle,

I read your note at the end and just wanted to let you know you did really well for a first timer in affections department. :). I loved the whole update, especially the beginning with manorama and her feelings. Losing someone you love is always hard and some days you may feel like you cannot go on, but still you do, you have to. You have made me feel her despair. Great going!!
-T
really awesome story i enjoyed reading it 👏

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

[HIDDEN CONTENT]

[HIDDEN CONTENT]