Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Once again apologies for my super late comments. My AD just swamped and overloaded. As I asked before how do you find perfect titles for every chapter yaar...I love them all.

Sumitra Raizada's wrinkled eyes and astute brain didn't miss anything related to her son or grandson. I love those witty ideas forming in her mind. Manorama and Kushi share such a unique bond and it is very rare sight to witness such comfort between MIL and SIL. Looks like Manorama also subconsciously wishing for Kushi to move on and have a chance with Arnav in back of her mind.

"he go to her or wait for her to come to him?"...Go Arnav...enough of procrastination and giving space for Kushi Wink. She needs you just like you need her.

Happy to see that Kushi talking about NK, her insecurities without much push from Arnav. I think with this conversation Kushi once again unlocked her heart and almost ready to give access to Arnav to explore further but all in good time.

I love Arnav schemes πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. "If she wanted a kiss, then she had to get it". Arnav is evoking forbidden desires and self-imposed restrictions by Kushi with his simple touches. Now Kushi wants and he want her to take... no giving πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

Now, Kushi wanted to know about Arnav's life in last decade. Wheels are turning and I can feel wind is changing direction Tongue. Pooch...Pooch... Acche kaam me deri nahi karani chahiye. 

"Arnav and Kushi... sitting on a tree... K.I.S.S.I.N.G. "...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I love Maya and her anecdotes."Ready to cool off"...oh yeah...after that series of missed kisses she needs it damn it πŸ˜Š

Again cliffhanger 😑. Wish we got more glimpse into Arnav - Maya life 

Edited by jduke - 8 years ago
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kushikumari

of course!! 
is it that time of the year to travel back? the pull of the filter coffee smell is sooo strong...

For all Kaapi lovers, here is a cup of filter kaapi -

Edited by canapoem - 8 years ago
sakhter90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update! They are slowly moving Forwrd. Khushi is trying to hold herself back but is finding herself being pulled towards Arnav. Arnavs story was so sad. He has been through a lot and had no one to share his pain with. They can both undertand the others feelings so well. Words are not needed. They are like a family now.

Can't wait for next update.
Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another beautiful update Mira..  I liked how Khushi saw them as family :) Your have a subtle way of telling story Mira. It is slow yet so engaging. Feeling someone's pain as their own tell how close they are. ..
Parent;s frustration,, I can relate to it ;)

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the update was really nice..!!
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its an awesome update:-)
I think there is a lot to Arnav Maya story.I feel their marriage was more of convenience. 
Arnav who feels that he should have done something which could have prevented what happened to Maya. But why was Maya being a Dr herself so careless. It says a lot about their relationship where neither of them intrude in the other's space. 
Also Maya's health may be one of the factors why Mohan is with him not Maya.
But would like to know their real story.
I really felt bad for what Arnav went through. Almost losing a wife and taking care of new born for 3 months while she recovers and eventually end up all alone and then deal with the pain of Mohan being autistic and taking care of him single handedly.

But khushi's reaction to him talking to Maya wondering how much they communicate even though as much as I adore how Maya is she's being intrusive and she didn't even call for Mohan. Though khushi is not yet ready for a relationship with him she still was affected seeing him speak to Maya.  May be Mayacould have left Arnav alone for 2 days when he is with khushi. If Arnav is trying to date any woman then not every woman would appreciate Maya calling him so often being his ex wife. 
The reason why I am saying this it looks a bit weird that they share a kid and she has remarried yet they behave like they were close friends.
So unless the whole mystery of this Arnav Maya relationship is out it's gonna be confusing.

seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Glad she knows she wants him but she is still holding back

Taizada is definitely not letting her back off this time
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update like always.. cant wait to see next. waiting already.
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love this Nani bas...this chapter just made me go...Just beautiful!!!!
I can understand Khushi's inner turmoil...Arnav will just have to be her side always.  Mohan and Meera are bonding so natural just like two siblings...where the elder sister is helping her brother to come out from his fears.  Arnav and Maya must have gone through a really tough time during her post delivery.  I wonder what is Maya's story that Arnav referred.  I am sure Maya knows about Khushi before their marriage and knows how much Arnav loves her.