Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 28

BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful update Mira!. Love it a lot.

Could feel Khushi's anxiety about all that's happening around her life. She her self is surprised with the way she feels around Arnav.

You have brought our her inner turmoil very beautifully. A widow with a child and mother-in-law staying at her ex-boy friends house and these awakened feelings for him and the feeling of guilt of betraying NK's memory and her life with him. I felt sorry for Khushi.

Though she fight hard who could control the fate and destiny.

Arnav is all set to woe her and he has the full support of the seniors and the kids the way all of them are bonding so well. What can Khushi fight against? She don't stand a chance she has to give in one day 😉.

I could feel how she doesn't want Manorama to go even for a night. She has lost so much in her life now she is scared of loosing more.

it was so beautiful to see how Arnav handled the broken Khushi. Is he a Psychologist? instead of a Cardiologist? and the way how she gave in and cuddled in his embrace.

And the kids now words to say about them.

Anxiously waiting for the next update.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update Mira. Mohan is getting close to Meera. He is slowly leaving his fears and allowing Meera into his personal space. It feels so good how the little ones bonding together.
 How insecure Khushi is .. The matter of one day is also making her think. Is she afraid of the time being close to him. Is she afraid of that she will loose her control over her emotions. Is she afraid that her heart starts beating for him again. Is she afraid that her thoughts will soon replace with the memories of Arnav. Is she afraid that her desire will kill her mourn. 

But what she didn't understand is ... There is nothing to be afraid.. Her heart is craving for the second chance... Her life is craving for the second chance.. Her love is craving for the second chance. Why her mind is denying everything.. Why her mind is pulling her back from her feelings.. Why her mind is repetitively throwing her in the abyss of mourn. 

How lucky Khushi is in one way to get such an understanding mother in law. She is just like a mother to her. Feeling the changes happening in her daughter in law after meeting Arnav.. Feeling the warm atmosphere between them since the day the old friends met  again. I wish she could convince Khushi to not let her life drown in the ocean of sour memories. I wish Arnav finds a way to wake her up from the nightmare she is living and make her see there is more life ahead awaiting for her. I wish she realizes soon that The embraces she Is finding herself in the arms of Arnav are nothing but stepping stones towards their life together.
Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago
angullgrl91 thumbnail
I got your pm and was finally able to catch up on the story!! I almost forgot all about it! So glad you send you sent out the pm. I have to say it seems to getting better and better! Can't wait for the next update!
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mind blowing like always.. luvd the chapter.. cant wait to see next .. already waiting..
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Am here too ... will be back after reading ... 
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
Khushi is fighting a battle in herself, her heart and mind are both on the opposite sides n the conflict b/w them is taking a toll on khushi's Happiness .
Meera has formed a strong bond with mohan n her ASR N the line below did sum it up perfectly as to what will be meera's role in bringing happiness into Happiness' life.

"What was it with children and their ability to feel with their way around the world with their hearts? Is it their faith in the maps that their fearless hearts drew for them? Or is it their very faith that propels their hearts to draw those maps in the first place? "

Thanks for the mail.

P.S- I really enjoy reading this story, thanks for writing the superb updates which r a delight to read 😊

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for a mind blowing update. 
Khushi is feeling very uncomfortable about stay back with arnav without her mother in law especially because she cannot control her emotions around him.
Nani is very happy to see both mohan and arnav happy because of Meera and khushi. Meera is helping mohan in a big way and is bringing out the best in him.
Manorama knows that arnav is best option for khushi's future but she cannot help feel a little selfish after all khushi and Meera are her only family now. But she is willing to do the right thing and so leaves khushi to spend some time with arnav. 
Khushi is surprised to hear just how much Meera has shared about nk with arnav. 
Khushi and Arnav's  chemistry with each other is just natural and they both bring out the best in each other.
Waiting for the next part 
JshreeB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just loved it :) superb update and thanks for the PM
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update.. waiting for the river side update now..
happypeace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this story! its beautiful.