T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Yet again a beautiful update !!.Loving the meera mohan bond already. .cute little munchkins !
Equally loving Arnavs efforts to bring khushi out of her sorrow and being patient enough towards her hesistancy to start a new chapter in her life..
I would wish you would have completed the talk between Patti n her Chellam. .Was wondering does even Manorama wish the same that devyani dreams off and can she too see the happy change it wl bring in khushi and meera'a life. What made khushi break down so much?..Was it because even Manorama told her to give a new beginning to her life or because khushi is feeling guilty to forget her past to make way for a better future..
Thanks for pm
Thank you for the update.., was waiting eagerly.. Worth the wait..excellent chapter.. The final paragraph is a beautiful painting of happy family
Thank u for gmail...😃

The update is beautiful...👏

Arnav is one fabulous guy in Khushi's life. Just totally in love with Arnav.🤗He wants Khushi to open up so that he can become a true friend & a soul mate for Khushi. He wants to fill Khushi's life with all the love & happiness once again...

Khushi's behaviour is justified. She is scared to move on in life. She feels that if she feels for Arnav, then like her parents & NK, he will also go away from her life. So she is not willing to move on in life. 

But Arnav is like a pillar, he will give assurance to Khushi that he is here to stay... Slowly Khushi will accept NK's loss & due to Arnav's constant love, will think of her future with of Arnav.

Please update quickly...

Totally waiting for Arnav-Khushi romance to begin.❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
lovely update...
thanx for the PM...
arnav is sooo sweet... He is trying soo hard for khushi... Hope khushi moves on soon even though it is hard for her
another beautiful update...loved it...
Wonderful update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the mail Edited by Happytwinkle - 8 years ago
i am falling love with this story again and again
kushi's metal condition  is understandable , the children are so cute
loved the bonding
i liked the way arnav initiating the conversation about NK
good chapter 

Awesome chapter...Sumitra Raizada and Manorama understand that Arnav and Khushi should find their way towards each other...they want them together and support each other going ahead...hope their wishes come true...I liked the way Arnav tried to make khushi feel comfortable and open up to him...he assured her that she can speak to him...loving meera and mohan...thanks for the PM
beautiful update..loved it...👏
Beautiful update mira
I loved it very much
And thanxx for pm dear