Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
By the way, I too am hiding in the toilet like Priya to read the update.😆
Its bedtime here and Wi have to finish reading before sleeping! 
sakhter90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update! Aww khushi finally had a peaceful night after her encounter with Arnav. I'm so glad that meera and Mohan are getting along. Mohan is quite keen on meera. And meera is also very much taken by Arnav. Arnavs already told khushi that he's not going to let her go again. She needs To start believing it. He will be there for both her and her daughter.

Can't wait for next chapter.
ship13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was fantastic. Arnav and khushi are absolutely adorable. Loved the attraction between arnav and khushi. ⭐️The kids were little angels ... Mohan telling meera not to call arnav ASR and instead to call him papa as he was half-papa was too cute. Overall, I loved the update and really enjoyed reading it. You are an awesome writer. 🤗
khub thumbnail
Congratulations on thread 3!
What a beautifully written chapter! Your description of the sounds of the morning made me so nostalgic...made me miss India so acutely. I love how you wrote that conversation between the three elderly women, bringing them together, sharing their most difficult memories.
You are simply exceptional.
Waiting eagerly for Chapter 20!
Khub
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 1chilly

By the way, I too am hiding in the toilet like Priya to read the update.😆

Its bedtime here and Wi have to finish reading before sleeping!

Charu, welcome to the club 🤗 -

I remember your DP of hot steaming filter coffee - a thing which I miss the most in this part of the world - though Iam not a tamilian, I have spent 90% of my childhood in chennai - hence I can be termed as a Madrasi, I guess.

plano thumbnail
Thanks for the update.Such warm bonding between the three elderly ladies. Arnav's strong resolve is going to make this journey interesting. Can't wait for the next update.
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a totally delightful and awesome chapter. Love the way that everyone is slowly but surely weaving their way into each other's lives. I guess in the end it is mohan and meera wo will win the day with their simple and naive outlook on life. They will be the glue who will stick these familes together Edited by Amanram - 8 years ago
indhuza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
feathery to touche to every emotion they couldhandle...yaar buddy too gud you are
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There is so much to say about this update n still the words r betraying me 😆
Now coming to the update, it was awesome, superb n fantastic 😉
The thing I liked d most about this one was that in this update Khushi aka r Happiness  was really Happy.

Meera n mohan's conversation is something that always gives a direction to this story, these two being children have d most clear perspective of all, maybe bcoz they r just children.

The pain n grief has bonded d three older women together, such type of friendships go a long way.

I want to read more about khushi n arnav's romance n all bt apart from that I really wish that I  to get to know about Maya's story with arnav n her reasons for divorcing him. 

Viji79 thumbnail
I make an appearance. That's that for sometime now. My appa is here in my home for the first time without my amma and it's kind of difficult. I will unres when I get time and feel that I can do justice to my feelings when I read this story through my comment. Only to my feelings, because I can't possibly do justice to your story.