T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
great update.. congrats for the new thread..!
loved the way mohan is coming closer to meera and how friendly they have become
"I told you before and I am telling you again, now that I've found you, I am not going anywhere without you Squirt."

Arnav told these words to Meera but I'm sure he meant them to Khushi as well. This time he won't let Khushi go from his reach no matter how reserved Khushi behaves because this time he will be more stubborn than her. 

Khushi's childhood was so painful. Losing her parents before her eyes, at a very young age must have been so hard for her. After a long time, Khushi could sleep peacefully. And all credit goes to Arnav's kiss. 

By the way I tried to remember previous chapters to know why Arnav calls Meera Squirt but couldn't remember anything. 
Ok Here I am. First of all sorry Mira for not commenting for long time. I was busy with AD. And I don't want to write crap in my hurry. But believe me I am reading each and every update. 

The story is getting its shape. I don't have to say many times how good you are with words and emotions. Every line you write speaks some deep emotion out. The last update is my favorite update out of all until now. Her reaction and responses are so realistic. I am feeling so bad that I couldn't comment for that part. 

When Khushi tried to go away from him realizing there was something wrong with her, when Arnav called her back, their tingling feeling reflected in my heart too. I literally held my breath and wished that Khushi's insecurities doesn't come in the middle and make her push him away making things worse. But you handled the situation very well. Khushi just forgot herself in the warmth of Arnav.. she melt like a butter in his arms. But after she realized what she was doing.. she pulled back and reminded herself to behave like an adult not like a teenager. Less she knew that.. once the heart get used to feel like a teenager.. no one can stop it. not even herself. 

Some feelings are not in our hands. Our hormones will take over them keeping us in jeopardy. But all this is happening only because of her insecurities and her memories with NK are becoming ropes and tying her to the pillar called Past. Her wants freedom from those ropes... but her mind is pulling her back to the pillar again. She needs a closure for NK's memories and a opening portal for her newly found feelings. Hmm i shouldn't say newly found .. Ok .. newly found feelings which are once brutally buried deep under her heart. 

Their attraction is mutual. Arnav understood that and behaving like an adult and said it out loud.. saying what's wrong in having those feelings when they are not attached with their personal strings anymore. It truly make sense. But here Khushi is the only one who knew about her feelings but not yet ready to accept them and trying hard to behave like an adult. she needs time. her heart needs time to bury NK's memories now .. Her mind needs time to control her emotions and steer them in a right way. It is very natural to feel like that for any woman. 

Arnav said he won't leave her this time. He is determined.. determined to win her this time.. determined to get a life this time. determined to pull his love back into his arms and treasure it for line this time. He needs to find a way to do that. He need to break her walls and pluck those insecurities one by one like a dried up leaves from a plant. He need to prove that.. having those feelings is nothing wrong. He need to show that if they come together.. there are two other souls who would get benefited. Meera and Mohan.. One will get a mother who could take care of him.. one would get a lost father who would love her. he should make her believe there will be always a second chance to get the love back. 

Frankly I smiled everytime when Khushi thought think like an adult. She is behaving such a kid. My favorite part in today's update is.. the little struggle she went through when he stretched his hand to her to pull her up. Damn you are good at words period. He started making an impact with his arrival. He able to make a crack to her strongly built wall around her heart. Let's hope that he will break it all very soon. Eagerly waiting for the next update Mira. 

Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago
congrats for the new thread meera and wishing u many more in the future.

oh i can see that the war is definitely on from arnav's side, i love his determination, nothing or no one can make it back dow from having khushi in his life, he did the mistake if letting her go one, this time he is holding to her forever. n wat i like the most that even in his desperation to make her his he is being very patient and making things comofrtable for her. he is truly a gentleman.

poor khushi, if she knew no one wins against arnav and this battle of her between the heart and the mind, is alrady won by her heart if only she will give herself another chance.

that moment with mohan, meera and arnav was so beautiful. n arnav is right meera can call him hoewever she wants  because a name wont change his love and care for that little angel

awesome update mira, it was so filled with many beautiful emotions. eagerly waiting for the next one:)
Nani, Amma and Bua Ji are a three amazing ladies - with so much heartbreak immersed into their lives yet they prove life goes on, you learn to smile and live .. I do keep on wondering if each of them are thinking the same thought about Khushi but afraid to voice it...

Whatever Khushi and Arnav decide to do.. I hope these graceful ladies retain their  friendshsip. A support system so strong comes once in a while..

Khushi fights her emotions with such a strong will...but there is not despair at her failing but almost childlike glee, hence why she reminds her self act like an adult !!

Mohan has inherited Arnav's heart of gold.. It's admirable to read how with such ease he tells Meera to call his Papa as Papa as he has bestowed half of Arnav to her.. Most children would not share toys without persuasion.    He's the real hero of this chapter :-) Meera brings the best out of him and he has the most to lose if Meera returns home...

"'In one moment we make a decision, the next moment presents a second chance to rethink that decision..and then comes the point where we have to stop thinking about the what ifs..."

When reading your story I have to remind myself repeatedly - it's a story..yet the characters feel so real,  they hurt we hurt, they cry we cry , their happiness is ours too...So take a bow for such creativity...  Engaging your readers  - I also give credit to Choti desi and Chokri ASR  - their stories too bring their charcters alive. You read the words and walk away thinking this could be me or you...
What would we do?
Happy Mother's Day !!
Mira, there is something so sublimely beautiful about your story that it leaves you with a warm feeling long after you're done reading/ living it. It has so much heart, bless you.

You're doing an amazing job exploring the various emotions involved as Khushi feels loyal to a dearly loved husband's memories, yet can't stop her heart from being drawn to a beautiful past that has unexpectedly reappeared in her life, holding promises of second chances and a happiness that she is hesitant to embrace.

The premise of the story is one that fills my heart with utmost dread and fear. It's a scenario that is too painful to even think about...and each time I read about Khushi's grief, my heart is sending out silent prayers :) You write it so realistically, Mira, that I've shed endless tears already. You make us *feel* and that shows your calibre as a writer.

Looking forward to reading more about Arnav and Khushi's past as and when you choose to unfold it. You have me in your clutches, dear sorcerer :D

Love you even more after reading your story ❤️

Happy Mothers Day!!
Really nice update!!!
Love Arnav, Mohan and meera bonding :)
just caught up with the last 3 parts

Ah Mr Raizada has started his pursuit
A lovely update.
I enjoyed the follow of the narration from the prosaic (the daily household routine), to discovery (as Khushi discovered the house); to a sweet scene between Arnav and the kids; to a bittersweet  interlude between the four of them (Khushi seeing her daughter's abashed affection for Arnav a new entity in her world, the beginning of acceptance of Mohan towards Khushi, Mohan's wholehearted acceptance of Meera) to the passionate response Arnav and Khushi have towards each other.