Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Update was simply too good.
The old ladies a developing a new friendship amongst themselves. While Manorama only wants happiness for khushi and Meera would she approve of arnav in their lives 
Everyone is superseded and happy to see khushi sleeping peacefully.
Meera is thrilled and overjoyed to see arnav there. She is equally happy to have mohan there with him. I just love the bond between mohan and Meera and ASR.
The scene in the bathroom was priceless. First Meera coming up with her strange ideas and the mohan inisiting that she should call ASR ...papa. Arnav would surely love that.
Meera is so found of ASR. 
Continue soon 
sweety421 thumbnail
Another fabulous update... I liked the camaraderie the old ladies share...They all r strong...their morning tea chat made me remember my granny. ...It was beautiful. ...
Mohan and meera are adorable as always...Itz good to see Mohan 's bond with meera getting stronger...
Khushi...Khushi is so confused and thatz rilli sweet. ... Waiting to read more dear. ...
It was a very nice update...
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update. Meera is such a darling! And Mohan giving Meera half of his papa is so sweet!
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great one, emotions narrated were awesome.
arnav is matured at the same time he knows how to flirt with khushi keeping his true gentleman character intact making khushi craving for more.
mohan is such a cute boy, giving half of his dad to meera, only an innocent child can think like this.
meera is such an adorable kid.
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it... Mohan is opening well to Meera... Very well written
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Mirabell,

This beautiful chapter as with each and every one so far in Second Chances had incredible atmosphere, heightened anticipations, beauty in simplicity. Loved the incredible atmosphere in the beginning, bird song and vehicle noises - exactly what my beautiful memories of Chennai are always redolent with...the filter kaapi in steel tumbler and Marie biscuits adding the necessary sweetness and authenticity to that scene...The bonding of all the three women who play such definitive roles in Arnav and Khushi's lives so amazing...it is true that bereavement and sorrow often bind people as closely perhaps more, as happy memories do.

The Arnav and Khushi bits,as the ASR in the show would have rightly said...kyaa boloon ab?! Unbelievable! Can some words start the heart beats of all your readers thudding and thrumming with anticipation along with Khushi's? Well, that for me was the whole impact of the scene in the bathroom...Arnav Singh Raizada towel mein...smirking as he is shaving...his adorable kinship with the kids...his blatant flirting with Khushi...haaye...ab kya hoga MB...and waiting ten days seems steep...please kuch karo...update thoda jaldee karne ke liye...pretty please? Waiting to see what this chapter was a 'Precursor' to!!😛

Best,
lOVENI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MB..firstly you are the sweetest to give us an update as you have promised and thanks for lovely, fantastic, heartwarming and heart melting update!!
mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter.. Starting with manorama.. Wherever she is, she is reminded of her dear son.. It hurts.
The sisterhood of sorts.. Very nice
I loved how meera seems attached to arnav. Its his reciprocation that makes it feel bliss i guess.
The moments while he shaved was heavenly. Meera blabbering away and suddenly going into thoughts of her appa. But then mohan reminds her that she has half of his dad.. It was jusy soo emotional.
Loved it..
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You broke my heart with this sentence. "Naren...Tears marked their attendance at the sound of his memory, every single time". 

I can see how you are giving each and every character of this story a second chance. You are filling Mano and Madhu's emptiness by giving them a new companion, Sumithra. Meera,  a father and little friend. 

The conversation, Meera and Mohan had at bathroom was so touching. Mohan has such a big heart, He is so willing to share his father with someone who he just met. And he already gave half of him to her. You just saw us a glimpse of how their relationship is going to be. 

Arnav and Khushi, their relationship starts at tortoise speed. Arnav is all into winning her, but, she is holing back too much. But, I can understand her insecurities. 

Thank you for the notification. This is one lovely, touching and an amazing update. 

Looking forward for the next chapter. 
Edited by SharuAG - 8 years ago
Dreamy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter as always:) thanks