Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Will Officially announcend criminal Salman Bhai ever find peace! (Page 3)

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by briahna

Doing time in jail means that you would find peace??
Nope.

A better ways would be to help people, help people lead a better life, help to educate the uneducated, the poor to find jobs, homes and so on.

That's how you can find true peace within yourself and with nature as well. Knowing that if you did a mistake, something that you can't undo no matter how hard you try;  at-least you tried to help others in need. Brought a smile on their face or made their life better in any way possible.

That to me is a bigger repentance and way more useful to the society than sleeping 5 years in Jail. You wont ever find peace by serving time in prison. At-least I know, I never will.

Edit: Before those with comprehension problems get all fired up; nowhere does this post say that Salman is not guilty or that he shouldn't serve time in Jail.

did he help the ones who were struglying under his car injured?
now that you have to live with this guilt, then you start helping. really?

@ Bold. I hope you read that.

The post was about finding peace; not right or wrong at that time.

So going to jail will mean that he will go back in time to help those lying under his car??

i read the bold.

i am more worried about the help bussiness he running since the killing.
and ur posts have many helps thrown in.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaVeni-Vidi-Vici

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RogerFedrer

The lesson learnt from Salman's case is that if you witness an accident live,gather a crowd and beat the living daylights out of the culprit yourselves,before the system does what it must (i.e. protect the rich culprit).
Help each other or be helpless in front of the system,which bends over easily for money.

The inept judiciary is one of the reason why people take law into their own hands..vigilante justice etc... but when onlookers hesitate in taking the victim to hospital, do you think ppl will knock the daylights out of a drunk brat in luxury car?... waise bhi most of the drunk drivers never stop to see the damage they have wreaked.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25*Dev.*

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Doing time in jail means that you would find peace??
Nope.

A better ways would be to help people, help people lead a better life, help to educate the uneducated, the poor to find jobs, homes and so on.

That's how you can find true peace within yourself and with nature as well. Knowing that if you did a mistake, something that you can't undo no matter how hard you try;  at-least you tried to help others in need. Brought a smile on their face or made their life better in any way possible.

That to me is a bigger repentance and way more useful to the society than sleeping 5 years in Jail. You wont ever find peace by serving time in prison. At-least I know, I never will.

Edit: Before those with comprehension problems get all fired up; nowhere does this post say that Salman is not guilty or that he shouldn't serve time in Jail.

did he help the ones who were struglying under his car injured?
now that you have to live with this guilt, then you start helping. really?

@ Bold. I hope you read that.

The post was about finding peace; not right or wrong at that time.

So going to jail will mean that he will go back in time to help those lying under his car??

i read the bold.

i am more worried about the help bussiness he running since the killing.
and ur posts have many helps thrown in.

Sorry I didn't get your post.

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahatma123

Sallu jaisa koi middle class aadmi hota toh na jane kitni baar for misbehaving with women alone , public milti usko Angry

LOL
lets refresh..
khule aam in broad daylight , once again DRUNK, chasing the famous ashwariya rai on movie sets.

ClapClapClap

isski picture zaroor dekhni chahiye...kaamaal ka criminal hain!

His next movie shd be titled "Criminal" 
Im sure his drooling fans will go and watch it and throw coins at the screen, he represents the immoral mentality of his depraved fans.
Personally speaking, the only Sallu movie I have watched on big screen is his debut Maine Pyar Kiya! Thats it! All subsequent movies I have watched on TV...and now I will stop watching those too.
Not only me, my whole family disliked him since all the reports came out abt his abusive behavior with women and hunting protected black bucks in Rajasthan. Never watched any of his other movies onscreen and never will...

Edited by pallavi25 - 08 May 2015 at 9:56am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nena22Shru9tiNadanParindeyMeherbaanAllBlacks1Veni-Vidi-Vici--Ariana--*Dev.*

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged

The lesson learnt from Salman's case is that if you witness an accident live,gather a crowd and beat the living daylights out of the culprit yourselves,before the system does what it must (i.e. protect the rich culprit).
Help each other or be helpless in front of the system,which bends over easily for money.

Really??

Nowhere does this case say anything like this too me. Take Justice into your own hands( so called justice or your version of it might I add) just because you feel a certain way.

I have seen poor get away as well, because none even bothers to report about them. Drunk killings, Honor Killings and on and on. Have all of them got justice as well?? So I don't see the drama behind that rich people get off.

If you have a decent enough lawyer like Salman hired you would get off as well, rich or poor.
And the system convicted Salman. They did, so where you are are coming from I have no idea. If Salman was all powerful why did he have to suffer the humiliation of being announced guilty in front of the whole world??

It is not rich people's fault that the prosecution cant prove that Salman was behind the wheel even after 13 years.Have you read there arguments?? They are laughable. And no court on this earth sentences people based on such a pathetic arguments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici

The inept judiciary is one of the reason why people take law into their own hands..vigilante justice etc... but when onlookers hesitate in taking the victim to hospital, do you think ppl will knock the daylights out of a drunk brat in luxury car?... waise bhi most of the drunk drivers never stop to see the damage they have wreaked.

I am all in favor of vigilante justice since courts wont deliver justice even after decades of wasted time! 
But I agree with veni vidi vici...they have to catch the hit and run driver first in order to beat him up. 
And in the case of Salman, would the public dare to hit a famous/ notorious movie star like him? I doubt it.

Edited by pallavi25 - 08 May 2015 at 10:00am
JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Doing time in jail means that you would find peace??
Nope.

That's how you can find true peace within yourself and with nature as well. Knowing that if you did a mistake, something that you can't undo no matter how hard you try; at-least you tried to help others in need. Brought a smile on their face or made their life better in any way possible.

Edit: Before those with comprehension problems get all fired up; nowhere does this post say that Salman is not guilty or that he shouldn't serve time in Jail.</font>

Acceptance is the first step to repentance! What is he repenting for? He has not accepted his crime yet> How does his repenting/charity matter if he is going to let an innocent man take the punishment for his crimes? No guilty man would let other people take the consequences for his actions. Ravindra Patil would've been alive today had it not for his blatant lying & his lawyer's pathetic attempts to make Ravindra Patil as the criminal. How good it is sleeping at home, doing all the charity work while somebody else is spending time in jail for your crime :|

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11anonymous39IAmLuvBollyNadanParindeyColdplayingVeni-Vidi-Vici--Ariana--anitarani.Kiran.MeherbaanAllBlacks1pallavi25*Dev.*

TheEmpress IF-Sizzlerz
TheEmpress
TheEmpress

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Aaj peace hi milega... so many are licking him
peace hi peace...

Farah abhijeet aur pata nahi kaun kaun rs2 people

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveAnnyAllBlacks1Veni-Vidi-Vici--Ariana--anitarani*Dev.*pallavi25

Go to top