Will Officially announcend criminal Salman Bhai ever find peace! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Doing time in jail means that you would find peace??
Nope.

A better ways would be to help people, help people lead a better life, help to educate the uneducated, the poor to find jobs, homes and so on.

That's how you can find true peace within yourself and with nature as well. Knowing that if you did a mistake, something that you can't undo no matter how hard you try;  at-least you tried to help others in need. Brought a smile on their face or made their life better in any way possible.

That to me is a bigger repentance and way more useful to the society than sleeping 5 years in Jail. You wont ever find peace by serving time in prison. At-least I know, I never will.

Edit: Before those with comprehension problems get all fired up; nowhere does this post say that Salman is not guilty or that he shouldn't serve time in Jail.

did he help the ones who were struglying under his car injured?
now that you have to live with this guilt, then you start helping. really?
Our biggest macho superstar is the most coward one
#Irony
Originally posted by RogerFedrer

How would these supporters react if Salman was the victim and a rich brat gets his ass saved from a similar case?
Depends on the good deeds done by the businessman, if it is Ratan Tata, people would definitely think before blaming him 😊 Agree Salman has started his good deeds after the accident, which makes many people think that he has used his charity as a way out of punishment, but it might be true repentance too! 😊
Originally posted by ShylockHolmes

Our biggest macho superstar is the most coward one
#Irony

oh c'mon..leave the poor little papa's boy.

Originally posted by briahna

did he help the ones who were struglying under his car injured?
now that you have to live with this guilt, then you start helping. really?

@ Bold. I hope you read that.

The post was about finding peace; not right or wrong at that time.

So going to jail will mean that he will go back in time to help those lying under his car??

Doing time in jail means that you would find peace??
Nope.

A better ways would be to help people, help people lead a better life, help to educate the uneducated, the poor to find jobs, homes and so on.

That's how you can find true peace within yourself and with nature as well. Knowing that if you did a mistake, something that you can't undo no matter how hard you try;  at-least you tried to help others in need. Brought a smile on their face or made their life better in any way possible.

That to me is a bigger repentance and way more useful to the society than sleeping 5 years in Jail. You wont ever find peace by serving time in prison. At-least I know, I never will.

Edit: Before those with comprehension problems get all fired up; nowhere does this post say that Salman is not guilty or that he shouldn't serve time in Jail.

Comprehension problem 😆

More like  I-Only-Read-What-I-Wanna-Read problem 😆

My posts in the 186 page thread was saying this only, that Salman has been convicted guilty, and no bail can repair that...  but people were busy rejoicing his jail term 😆 Today when he is free again, they are giving essays on how he is a worldwide known criminal now ... basically this proves, people need anything , just anything to "HATE"... 😆

Yes he is known universally , even more then before now..

here is what CNN reported 😆

Who is Salman Khan? Only one of the world's biggest stars

(CNN)The easiest way to describe Salman Khan to American audiences: Think Tom Cruise, George Clooney and Charlie Sheen all rolled into one.

Like Cruise, Khan burst onto the movie scene in the 1980s with matinee idol good looks and went on to become a hunky major action star.

He has long been a bachelor, much like Clooney was before he married human rights attorney Amal Alamuddin in 2014, and has had a string of high profile, highly publicized relationships.

And like Sheen, he's had a reputation as a bad boy -- albeit a now reformed one -- accused of everything from temper tantrums to domestic violence.

But in sheer numbers, those three actors don't compare to the popularity of Khan who is considered one of Bollywood's most bankable actors and one of the world's biggest stars. While Hollywood struggles to get its numbers up at the box office these days, Bollywood enjoys success and popularity across Asia, Africa, Europe, the U.S. and Canada from millions of fans who flock to theaters and purchase DVDs of their favorite stars.

This week Khan was found guilty of a hit-and-run accident in 2002 in which the actor was accused of running over several men sleeping on a Mumbai pavement, and killing one of them. Khan, who authorities said was traveling after a night of drinking, was sentenced to five years in prison and has appealed the ruling.

haters can continue to hate... 😆 

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago

@ Bold. I hope you read that.

The post was about finding peace; not right or wrong at that time.

So going to jail will mean that he will go back in time to help those lying under his car??

i read the bold.

i am more worried about the help bussiness he running since the killing.
and ur posts have many helps thrown in.
Originally posted by RogerFedrer

The lesson learnt from Salman's case is that if you witness an accident live,gather a crowd and beat the living daylights out of the culprit yourselves,before the system does what it must (i.e. protect the rich culprit).
Help each other or be helpless in front of the system,which bends over easily for money.

The inept judiciary is one of the reason why people take law into their own hands..vigilante justice etc... but when onlookers hesitate in taking the victim to hospital, do you think ppl will knock the daylights out of a drunk brat in luxury car?... waise bhi most of the drunk drivers never stop to see the damage they have wreaked.

i read the bold.

i am more worried about the help bussiness he running since the killing.
and ur posts have many helps thrown in.

Sorry I didn't get your post.

😆
lets refresh..
khule aam in broad daylight , once again DRUNK, chasing the famous ashwariya rai on movie sets.

👏👏👏

isski picture zaroor dekhni chahiye...kaamaal ka criminal hain!

His next movie shd be titled "Criminal" 
Im sure his drooling fans will go and watch it and throw coins at the screen, he represents the immoral mentality of his depraved fans.
Personally speaking, the only Sallu movie I have watched on big screen is his debut Maine Pyar Kiya! Thats it! All subsequent movies I have watched on TV...and now I will stop watching those too.
Not only me, my whole family disliked him since all the reports came out abt his abusive behavior with women and hunting protected black bucks in Rajasthan. Never watched any of his other movies onscreen and never will...

Edited by pallavi25 - 8 years ago