Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 7)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Joined: 16 November 2007
Posts: 12449

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

Is it confirmed that cousins plan will fail? I really hope it works at least somewhat for them. Have seen Sukku working so diligently for the first time.LOL

So mandir box is a drama? Confused Or they find only Saurav in the footage and not Sumit? 

Articles have been mostly right till now na? 

Maybe they see Sumit with that bag. Mandir scene could be from some other lead. Hit and miss toh hoga hi LOL

Maybe then someone tells Ramesh about the bag and he recalls the bumping incident.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

Is it confirmed that cousins plan will fail? I really hope it works at least somewhat for them. Have seen Sukku working so diligently for the first time.LOL

So mandir box is a drama? Confused Or they find only Saurav in the footage and not Sumit? 

Articles have been mostly right till now na? 

Maybe they see Sumit with that bag. Mandir scene could be from some other lead. Hit and miss toh hoga hi LOL

Maybe then someone tells Ramesh about the bag and he recalls the bumping incident.

@bold That's a possibility...but what use would be that? Ramesh confirming Sumit is the culprit? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Mom asking why does Ramesh go MIA at crucial times...He isn't wth KN or with Dolly...LOL
ramy ko chutti mili. LOLi think ramy will find rj while k and nauc will prove sumit guilty.

Let Ramy come back first...LOL May be he has got a sour throat after confrontation and hence no dialogues at all...LOL 

I seriously don't understand the bang scene with Sumit now..Confused
ramy vicks ki goli lo khich khich door karo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Mom asking why does Ramesh go MIA at crucial times...He isn't wth KN or with Dolly...LOL
ramy ko chutti mili. LOLi think ramy will find rj while k and nauc will prove sumit guilty.

Let Ramy come back first...LOL May be he has got a sour throat after confrontation and hence no dialogues at all...LOL 

I seriously don't understand the bang scene with Sumit now..Confused
ramy vicks ki goli lo khich khich door karo.

I have to have it because of the constant cough now...Ouch 

May be Ramesh is taking treatment for that...LOL
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Joined: 04 March 2015
Posts: 15820

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by lgr007

K shweta dii don't kill me for fan girling ...but today's nibir moments were my fav scene of them...it was so awww...loved evry moment of it...today I realized why I love them too much...
And the cousins joining in the hug was ...i don't know wat to say my fav moments
it was cute but i was thinking another thing. itni garmi hai and knhmein ac bhi nahi hai. hug se aur garmi nahi lagegi??LOL

Dono ko garmi bahut pasand hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Joined: 25 March 2015
Posts: 830

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502


That evil laugh was hilarious yar...ROFL But V2 falling for SuLee's act was so bad. Felt so bad for Dolly when she had to tell Sorry. I wish V2 were more supportive. 

I don't understand the reason for Viraj-Aman scene. 

What I don't understand is why Viraj had to force himself when Nisha clearly shows she doesn't want him in his life. 

Last part was really nice.


KYAA??? Dolly said sorry? Since I fast forwarded most things, I didn't see that bit. Arghh, now I am even angrier. Yeah, SuLee bindaas room mein baithke they are deciding which evil laugh to make their trademark laugh and there all the dhakkans are crying and what not.

I don't understand the reason for AmanLOL. She makes no sense to me. The more I see of her, the more I dislike her.

Exactly! Nisha was very clear about wanting Viraj away. Viraj was being overbearing. Till now he had been stalkerish and often invaded her personal space, but at least you could tolerate his behaviour for the way Nisha behaved with him. Today, he just...I can't even...

Bottom line is, I am so so so mad with SuLee, V2 and VV today. Like hulk-mad!

Last part was the saving grace. It was very endearing...The precap though...I find Bunty's presence in this matter quite unrealistic and hence funny.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by lgr007

K shweta dii don't kill me for fan girling ...but today's nibir moments were my fav scene of them...it was so awww...loved evry moment of it...today I realized why I love them too much...
And the cousins joining in the hug was ...i don't know wat to say my fav moments
it was cute but i was thinking another thing. itni garmi hai and knhmein ac bhi nahi hai. hug se aur garmi nahi lagegi?? LOL
Yeh type ki garmi se dono me se kisi ko aitraaz nhi hoga :p waise b gola khaake aaye h..they must n fine :p
mujhe bhi gola wale ka adess do yaar. its too hot here.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Joined: 04 March 2015
Posts: 15820

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Mom asking why does Ramesh go MIA at crucial times...He isn't wth KN or with Dolly...LOL
ramy ko chutti mili. LOLi think ramy will find rj while k and nauc will prove sumit guilty.


Let Ramy come back first...LOL May be he has got a sour throat after confrontation and hence no dialogues at all...LOL

I seriously don't understand the bang scene with Sumit now..Confused
ramy vicks ki goli lo khich khich door karo.


I have to have it because of the constant cough now...Ouch

May be Ramesh is taking treatment for that...LOL


Aaj bechara ko rest Diya Gaya tha...kasi Ki vajah se

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 7/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 344   Views: 9175

Shwets1502 344 9175 08 May 2015 at 1:31am by deek_210
Moments of the day - 6/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 271   Views: 8102

Shwets1502 271 8102 07 May 2015 at 3:38am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 5/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 398   Views: 8897

Shwets1502 398 8897 06 May 2015 at 4:53am by -Ila-
Moments of the day - 2/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 465   Views: 10131

Shwets1502 465 10131 04 May 2015 at 4:38am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 373   Views: 13109

Shwets1502 373 13109 16 January 2015 at 1:48am by Anju_S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index