Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 49)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

My only worry is where is Ramesh going to fit in all this...and when he is going to remember the bang with Sumit...if he will support KN or not. Baaki jaaye bhaad mein. FJ never made sense from day 1. 
Dolly might act...but she hasn't suspected Sumit of FJ yet. So we can't tell. May be seeing Nisha siding Kabir, she sides Sumit
ramy has to fit in somewhere varna we will be banging out heads on the wall. Ramy getting involved  moves the track forward. Varna its cousins bachkane plans.

I can't take another 4 or 5 days of Ramesh in MIA...Confused At least they have to show some argument on CM side by side...Ouch

Plans are so childish. Probably they would see Sumit going inside warehouse...or just Saurav. I am getting impatient. This can only mean Sumit has successfully taken RJ out of the house...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

My only worry is where is Ramesh going to fit in all this...and when he is going to remember the bang with Sumit...if he will support KN or not. Baaki jaaye bhaad mein. FJ never made sense from day 1. 
Dolly might act...but she hasn't suspected Sumit of FJ yet. So we can't tell. May be seeing Nisha siding Kabir, she sides Sumit

This is all so confusing.She also said to Viren she would not do any mistake to bow down his head in-front of SamajAngry

That could mean she cannot go against Sumit now. I wish she speaks to Ramy. There is a savior in the house no one approaches for help.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged

What is this yaar. Another bachkana kn plan. Dimag kharab Kar rakho abhi and kabir will not even get to see the pic here. Kabir ko pH dikhane le aye they kya???
I.would love if kabir gets the CCTV footage of Ph and sees chuha meeting vv. Par they won't show that also. And in the end if to video they showed viraj asking kabir to stop. I am sure that it would be for giving him the payment for the kaam. Why CVS why??? 
What if he gets NV hum tum video? :p 
Yar OLV me he's returning khali haatg

Shwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by laboni11

This is all so confusing.She also said to Viren she would not do any mistake to bow down his head in-front of SamajAngry

That could mean she cannot go against Sumit now. I wish she speaks to Ramy. There is a savior in the house no one approaches for help.Thumbs Up bang on.He should get out of all this and be happy in his singing.Why waste your energey when no one appreciate or sees through it?

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
@Laboni And when things become a complete mess, Ramesh enters and gets all stressed up...Angry Why not confide in him from the first. I mean...cousins know him. He has parented every one of them. 

laboni11deek_210

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged

ramy has to fit in somewhere varna we will be banging out heads on the wall. Ramy getting involved  moves the track forward. Varna its cousins bachkane plans.

I can't take another 4 or 5 days of Ramesh in MIA...Confused At least they have to show some argument on CM side by side...Ouch

Plans are so childish. Probably they would see Sumit going inside warehouse...or just Saurav. I am getting impatient. This can only mean Sumit has successfully taken RJ out of the house...Angry

ramy will be shown in the mandir box scene na and after bedhkal he will be in full form for sure.
The plans are childish to the core. I think its solely kabir's coz nisha won't suspect viraj for fj I think. I think side by side we will be having rn and nauc scenes side by side in knh and GH.

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged

ramy will be shown in the mandir box scene na and after bedhkal he will be in full form for sure.
The plans are childish to the core. I think its solely kabir's coz nisha won't suspect viraj for fj I think. I think side by side we will be having rn and nauc scenes side by side in knh and GH.

In mandir box scene, Ramesh seems to be in moun vrath. With bedakal, he will go to shock mode. As usual, CVs are deliberately keeping him out of action, so that they can mess up the situation even more. 

My hopes are coming down for Ramy's involvement in any of this. I don't know if he would want to speak with Nisha also. I just hope we have a RL scene.
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

What is this yaar. Another bachkana kn plan. Dimag kharab Kar rakho abhi and kabir will not even get to see the pic here. Kabir ko pH dikhane le aye they kya???
I.would love if kabir gets the CCTV footage of Ph and sees chuha meeting vv. Par they won't show that also. And in the end if to video they showed viraj asking kabir to stop. I am sure that it would be for giving him the payment for the kaam. Why CVS why??? 
What if he gets NV hum tum video? :p 
Yar OLV me he's returning khali haatg

VN dance video was inside oh na.CCTV is outside pH LOL

deek_210Shwets1502

Go to top