Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 45)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Even Mishkat and Taher gave sort of "we can't believe we are doing this" while narrating the sceneLOL.

Maybe it is Bunty's idea...that's why they have him present with KN and othersTongue. On a serious note though, this seems like Kabir's idea. He does have a weak spot for disguising himself and going on secret missions.

Bunty would come with better plans...LOL Must be KNs own one after mandir box failure. 

Yeah, disguise se purana rishta hai KN ka. The chandu track was dominated by it. Even during SV, instead of hiding under the table with chandu they chose to dress up as bride and groom. Definitely has to be KN's idea...more like K's idea than N's.

I can't believe the cast and crew are overworking to deliver such silly scenes and fillers.

Honestly...they should end this FJ jamela and focus on DoSu LS and KN CM. Searching for the jewels with weirdo plans like this is waste of time. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Even Mishkat and Taher gave sort of "we can't believe we are doing this" while narrating the sceneLOL.

Maybe it is Bunty's idea...that's why they have him present with KN and othersTongue. On a serious note though, this seems like Kabir's idea. He does have a weak spot for disguising himself and going on secret missions.

Bunty would come with better plans...LOL Must be KNs own one after mandir box failure. 

Yeah, disguise se purana rishta hai KN ka. The chandu track was dominated by it. Even during SV, instead of hiding under the table with chandu they chose to dress up as bride and groom. Definitely has to be KN's idea...more like K's idea than N's.

I can't believe the cast and crew are overworking to deliver such silly scenes and fillers.
I swear I wanna bang my head for seeing this .pheww but u know m guessing this scene must have some purpose nhi toh y CVS would waste their money on 2 male leads? They pay a lot to leads unless the pH suddenly has a lot of money ? They would've just shown cousins n kn finding otherwise..there definitely is some purpose to this scene

laboni11Shwets1502

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soooperfan

sorry but i have the BIGGEST question

Leela and Sumit already changed the jewellery that day itself...
so why did sumit need to do it again???

did they forget??

They aren't switching jewellery but hiding real jewellery somewhere safe now.

no i meant when saurav saw sumit...what was he doing? he has already done the deed!

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged
@Deeksha Or Sumit indeed has hid the jewels in Viraj's house. Else it would just be for hit and miss scene for the photo. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged

did they forget??

no i meant when saurav saw sumit...what was he doing? he has already done the deed!

Another lot of jewels.
soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged

did they forget??

Another lot of jewels.

Sigh! just because this show is about jewellers...we dont need to have so much focus on it! im just waiting for this track to end...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged

did they forget??

Another lot of jewels.

Sigh! just because this show is about jewellers...we dont need to have so much focus on it! im just waiting for this track to end...

I don't mind the focus on the business. It's happening for the first time. But I hate plans like this. Chandu track was a torture and seems like we have part 2 for that

laboni11deek_210

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

I swear I wanna bang my head for seeing this .pheww but u know m guessing this scene must have some purpose nhi toh y CVS would waste their money on 2 male leads? They pay a lot to leads unless the pH suddenly has a lot of money ? They would've just shown cousins n kn finding otherwise..there definitely is some purpose to this scene

Hopefully this scene has more purpose. Since I do not understand how the jewelery will be in V's place, so I don't see KN getting any closer to finding the FJ. But somehow, Sumit the sorcerer can have placed it.

The other possible outcome is the photo. But from the OLV it seems Kabir hasn't seen the pic yet. I would have suggested that the photo could have miraculously landed/fallen inside his electrician bag for him to find it a lot later, but even that's too farfetchedLOL (and ridiculous). 

But hoping there's a purpose to all this. Something concrete rather than lame which would help the story or any of the tracks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210Shwets1502

Go to top