Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by Teogapi

Oh ha ha..I remember him lol x'D he was such an over actor n fast express :p I saw u ppl discussing I knew u loved him BT didn't know abt remas love for him :p
arey i was in love with his dialouge delevery. he was y second love after sheks.LOL
Yaar I moved sheks too.. In fact I remember telling mom before him turning negative k why wasn't he chosen as the lead opp nishu? :p

arey i toh wanted a love triangle between sheks nisha and viraj LOL
Haha that would've been good too for me but then I would've wanted her to end up with sheks ..I know illogical n totally wrong but still :p :p
Maybe she could've made him a better person.. I know kuch b but still :p

hi 5. i too wanted nisha to be fida over sheks spiky hair and all.but she was in dd mode even before sheks entry.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

I know people in the forum might hate me for saying this.I was never fond of NIsha-Viraj love story,Heck! there was no love story to begin with.It was so out of place that his feelings about Nisha was out of nowhere.I believe there was no connection with their feelings getting inter linked with each other or the whole VN love track was very poorly dealt with.Totally my personal take though.
I agree with u. atlest here in kn they are equals but durin vn time nisha put viraj up in a pedestal and moreover viraj would have nerver gelled with rl the way kabir has. IMO kn being equals gives them an edge over vn. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11Infinite_Flamedeek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Keep discussing...I am reading...LOL 
Working Saturday..and deadline nearing...LOL 
deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Haha but they stole ur CCTV idea na? :p it wasn't blah..let's hope they steal this ones tooWink
they steal those ideas which are like kuch bhi for us.LOL
Haha maybe they want to shock us to five entertainment ;p
deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged

I know people in the forum might hate me for saying this.I was never fond of NIsha-Viraj love story,Heck! there was no love story to begin with.It was so out of place that his feelings about Nisha was out of nowhere.I believe there was no connection with their feelings getting inter linked with each other or the whole VN love track was very poorly dealt with.Totally my personal take though.
I agree with u. atlest here in kn they are equals but durin vn time nisha put viraj up in a pedestal and moreover viraj would have nerver gelled with rl the way kabir has. IMO kn being equals gives them an edge over vn. 
Ditto.. True..bang on! Won't add more warna it ll b like "glorifying" one character over another :p 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11Infinite_FlameShwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]I agree with u. atlest here in kn they are equals but durin vn time nisha put viraj up in a pedestal and moreover viraj would have nerver gelled with rl the way kabir has. IMO kn being equals gives them an edge over vn. [/QUOTE]

@ bold-AH!you have bought a very good and valid point to discuss.This is where I see Ramesh never liking Viraj and Viraj always putting Dadaji over Ramesh.Even-though,Nisha is his daughter.You have said in an earlier post that, Dadaji hates to be pointed out about his messy decisions,same implies to Viraj he would hate if anyone tries to correct his wrong doings ex- Holli Fiasco.That's why they are both so much alike.Viraj never puts Ramy in his thoughts being in love with Nisha.He straight ended up with Dadaji.Whereas, Kabir can see people,he can sense wrong/right,he will analyze the situation first and get in action,just like Ramy would do.Yes,he is immature in certain aspect but he still have his heart in the right place like Ramy would do ex-Wedding.I hope I made some sense.Ouch

I'm so waiting for RAKA to bond.Smile

Infinite_FlameShwets1502

Infinite_Flame Goldie
Infinite_Flame
Infinite_Flame

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged

This topic is like opening a pandora box :p

Totally agree...In fact, I used to tell my mom that time that the best thing about show is its showing how not always crushes are reciprocated and how to handle but slowly Nisha in DD mode went crazier and I absolutely lost the interest (to the extent that stopped reading even written updates)and also the fact that i was not at all expecting a love story, I just thought he was a phase to bring her out of pilani trauma and move on so dint even see any visible chemistry brewing (even in paper dance), which apparently was visible to fans at that point. Was almost disappointed to see VV falling in love "maggi love (lol) "

laboni11Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aditi

This topic is like opening a pandora box :p

Totally agree...In fact, I used to tell my mom that time that the best thing about show is its showing how not always crushes are reciprocated and how to handle but slowly Nisha in DD mode went crazier and I absolutely lost the interest (to the extent that stopped reading even written updates)and also the fact that i was not at all expecting a love story, I just thought he was a phase to bring her out of pilani trauma and move on so dint even see any visible chemistry brewing (even in paper dance), which apparently was visible to fans at that point. Was almost disappointed to see VV falling in love "maggi love (lol) "

This topic cud make us get a mod note but...

I completely agree with you guys...I have been watching the show from the beginning...but Nisha 's love was like one of a fan girl to her idol...seriously and I hated Nisha in doobi doobi mode..that was so out of chrctr...and come on Viraj was too old and serious for her and her cousins...not to mention not GF type...most importantly Ramesh was never much fond of him...and the dadaji thing irked me so much

Edited by lgr007 - 09 May 2015 at 5:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210Shwets1502

Go to top