Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 27)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Rema
It's high time Dadaji thinks about his decisions and how he never lets anyone else have a say. If not for Ramesh, Nisha would have gotten engaged to Ritiesh and her life would have been ruined back then itself. Sumit/Leela was a bad choice. I never liked Sumit from the beginning. 


i was never impressed with SuLee too. how did dadaji did not notice leela's greedy nature before marriage ?? and he went ahead with that??? its actually shocking. I too did not like sumit. he was not brave enough to tell dolly the truth about not shifting to bangalore and was playing with DoLa both. I hated when he ran awy from the marriage. nisha kovapas laane ki kya zaroorat thi. vahin pe chod deti. 

ritesh ke bare mein toh bolo hi mat. i just cant believe that he went ahead with the engagement plan after knowing ritesh tried to get close to nisha and he knew that nisha is agreeing for the marriage just for ramy;s sake. that man did not even wish to stop the engagement even after past revelation. he would have gone ahead hadnt lakshmi been strongly against the marriage.Angry

Exactly. Leela's greediness wasn't hidden and so was her taunting. No body liked it and still they all went with the marriage? Not informing about the transfer, drinking and running away from the marriage, not being strong to support Dolly in front of Leela...and also supporting Ritiesh in the kiss challenge...Sumit wasn't a good guy from the beginning. 

And Lakshmi too left the decision to Dadaji? I mean what if Dadaji hadn't stopped and got Kirti engaged? Lakshmi wouldn't have said anything? And Dadaji took away all the credit..Angry Dadaji knew RL and Nisha weren't happy with the marriage, so was Dadi...What did he think he was doing then?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11Teogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502


If GF blames Ramesh, he would take it. Somewhere he feels he is at wrong too. But he wouldn't let Nisha's life to be ruined again. But that depends on if Nisha trusts Ramesh now or not. He would definitely go to Meri Beti mode if Dadaji takes any decision that Nisha wouldn't be happy about or is unfair for Kabir. 

Yes. Ramesh has to become more strict with Nisha, in this CM matter. He has to MAKE her understand that whatever KN has done is not as simple or easy to solve. 
he will take theblame but i want gf to blame nisha more. then ramy will erupt like a olcano. if dadaji tells kn that he was never wrong and his olx idea was correct  i want ramy to count dadaji's failures. from ritesh to sumit everything.
i want a talk between kn about why nisha hides everything form ramy. a mature talk involving rdr past etc. we never had rn talk regarding nisha's past. it is a taboo for ramy as of now where he has failed. i would like if they talk about it an nisha consoles ramy that it was not his failure. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502


If GF blames Ramesh, he would take it. Somewhere he feels he is at wrong too. But he wouldn't let Nisha's life to be ruined again. But that depends on if Nisha trusts Ramesh now or not. He would definitely go to Meri Beti mode if Dadaji takes any decision that Nisha wouldn't be happy about or is unfair for Kabir. 

Yes. Ramesh has to become more strict with Nisha, in this CM matter. He has to MAKE her understand that whatever KN has done is not as simple or easy to solve. 
he will take theblame but i want gf to blame nisha more. then ramy will erupt like a olcano. if dadaji tells kn that he was never wrong and his olx idea was correct  i want ramy to count dadaji's failures. from ritesh to sumit everything.
i want a talk between kn about why nisha hides everything form ramy. a mature talk involving rdr past etc. we never had rn talk regarding nisha's past. it is a taboo for ramy as of now where he has failed. i would like if they talk about it an nisha consoles ramy that it was not his failure. 

Ramy in volcano mode is needed. (Eat more vicks and get ready Ramy..LOL) But it all depends on Dadaji's take on CM now. Who knows with Sumit's BP, he goes into guilty mode and accepts his decisions have always been wrong? 

I wish Ramesh had told Nisha at the door scene that he has failed as a father. That would have hit Nisha more. I want RN bond to become more stronger after this with Nisha trusting and sharing everything with Ramesh. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11


i think dadaji believed SuLee more coz doubting sulle will be like doubting his own decisions.  he was the one who chose sumit for dolly but in kabir's case it was not that. so when sumit was blamed he was like this cannot happen as i had brought the rishta and they are good people.  i think dadaji was pretty careless with his granddaughters' life.  he did not do any bg check for sumit ritesh or even kabir. and after ritesh fiasco he whould have atleast been careful. aise kaise without having a bg check or without even meeting the boy's mother he married off nisha to kabir?? he is fortunate that kabir is a good guy what if he was like sumit. given nisha's past everything would havve gone disastrous.[/QUOTE]


@ bold-
you said it,given Nisha past if Kabir was like Sumit it would be all hell break loose(I can't even imagine how would Nisha dealt with it).I was amazed he was giving marriage gyaan to dadi but fail to see the most important element of the marriage to provide.He didn't even have a second thought about doing a background check on all of them.Dolly's life is in danger only because of him.Dadaji is certainly guilty for his actions in my eyes.
[/QUOTE]he just acts on insticts impulsively in my pov. i think he has not experienced failures and if he had no one made him realise that it was his mistake. it was easy for him and he has not seen the real world till now. he is in the older era where people were genuine and he believes that its still the same.
actually i want someone to make dadaji realise that sumit was his choice and it failed because of his carelessness. but no one would do that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by Teogapi

i think dadaji believed SuLee more coz doubting sulle will be like doubting his own decisions.  he was the one who chose sumit for dolly but in kabir's case it was not that. so when sumit was blamed he was like this cannot happen as i had brought the rishta and they are good people.  i think dadaji was pretty careless with his granddaughters' life.  he did not do any bg check for sumit ritesh or even kabir. and after ritesh fiasco he whould have atleast been careful. aise kaise without having a bg check or without even meeting the boy's mother he married off nisha to kabir?? he is fortunate that kabir is a good guy what if he was like sumit. given nisha's past everything would havve gone disastrous.


Excellent point! At the end of the day, most of the decisions/choices that dadaji makes is to defend his previous ones.

Since he chose Sumit for Dolly, he would naturally side more with Sumit. It is painful to watch the someone like him with his ideals entertains Sumit's stay at GH as well as Leela's, Sumit's unemployment and time-pass giri. All because he is the one who brought Sumit in their life.

If anything wrong is revealed about Kabir, he would anyday blame Nisha and Ramesh's parenting for SV and bringing Kabir in their life. He wouldn't even acknowledge the fact that he forced KN into validating the marriage and did not bother being more cautious about Kabir because Nisha already was married to him. Nisha, Kabir and Ramesh are the perfect scapegoat for dadaji and his wrongdoings.


ramesh did not raise his voice for himself but if kn are made the scape goat he will definitely defend them. abhi he is too confused and shocked.
i just cant believe that dadaji was ready to stop the marriage for non veg but was happily ignoring leela's behavior and taunts to the family. and where is mr. Leela sumit's father(naam nahi pata).  he seemed pretty sensible. he even forced leela to stop badmouthing gf. sumit ke papa has to be involved now and he seemed to be having a good rapport with dolly too. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210Shwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 305

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by laboni11


i think dadaji believed SuLee more coz doubting sulle will be like doubting his own decisions.  he was the one who chose sumit for dolly but in kabir's case it was not that. so when sumit was blamed he was like this cannot happen as i had brought the rishta and they are good people.  i think dadaji was pretty careless with his granddaughters' life.  he did not do any bg check for sumit ritesh or even kabir. and after ritesh fiasco he whould have atleast been careful. aise kaise without having a bg check or without even meeting the boy's mother he married off nisha to kabir?? he is fortunate that kabir is a good guy what if he was like sumit. given nisha's past everything would havve gone disastrous.



@ bold-
you said it,given Nisha past if Kabir was like Sumit it would be all hell break loose(I can't even imagine how would Nisha dealt with it).I was amazed he was giving marriage gyaan to dadi but fail to see the most important element of the marriage to provide.He didn't even have a second thought about doing a background check on all of them.Dolly's life is in danger only because of him.Dadaji is certainly guilty for his actions in my eyes.
[/QUOTE]he just acts on insticts impulsively in my pov. i think he has not experienced failures and if he had no one made him realise that it was his mistake. it was easy for him and he has not seen the real world till now. he is in the older era where people were genuine and he believes that its still the same.
actually i want someone to make dadaji realise that sumit was his choice and it failed because of his carelessness. but no one would do that.
[/QUOTE]
@ bold- I want Ramesh to gather up courage and say it to Dadaji till now all his decision regarding his loved ones are wrong.He should have the guts to acknowledge it.I know it's a dream but I want it to come true.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeogapiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

ramesh did not raise his voice for himself but if kn are made the scape goat he will definitely defend them. abhi he is too confused and shocked.
i just cant believe that dadaji was ready to stop the marriage for non veg but was happily ignoring leela's behavior and taunts to the family. and where is mr. Leela sumit's father(naam nahi pata).  he seemed pretty sensible. he even forced leela to stop badmouthing gf. sumit ke papa has to be involved now and he seemed to be having a good rapport with dolly too. 

Ramesh has always raised voice when it comes to his kids, and he would do the same. He did it during SV too. He just needs some time to understand what's going on, and who is right and who is wrong. 

@bold Hai na! This is too bad. But we can't ignore the fact that Dolly was happy with Sumit during marriage. It wasn't like she was forced, like what happened with Nisha. 

Mr. Leela? MIS...LOL Missing in Show..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210Teogapi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged
@Laboni I don't think it's gathering up courage when it comes to Ramesh. He doesn't tell because it would hurt Dadaji. Being the middle generation, he has to make sure both his father and his kids are not hurt by his actions...both the first and third gen makes sure they use Ramesh to their advantage..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210Teogapi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 7/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 344   Views: 9181

Shwets1502 344 9181 08 May 2015 at 1:31am by deek_210
Moments of the day - 6/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 271   Views: 8105

Shwets1502 271 8105 07 May 2015 at 3:38am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 5/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 398   Views: 8902

Shwets1502 398 8902 06 May 2015 at 4:53am by -Ila-
Moments of the day - 2/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 465   Views: 10136

Shwets1502 465 10136 04 May 2015 at 4:38am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 373   Views: 13110

Shwets1502 373 13110 16 January 2015 at 1:48am by Anju_S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index