India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 20)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
and the cm...as we discussed Nisha wud want LS aftr FJ and Ramy would support...but aftr FJ i think the family is going to think that KN are the perfect couple and they wud want them to stay together...Kabir wud be confused and in half mind
but I am still not able to get over the joke CM has been reduced to

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
VV still interfering in Nisha's life is definitely wrong, and proposing for marriage was absurd...Yet he did good by telling the truth to Ramesh, (yes for our sake..LOL) But truth is truth, it can come from anyone. 
I still can't think of a way VV would actually see the truth. Everyone has tried...LOL But he seems really stuck in his own world. Probably we have to wait till LT breaks, VJ comes and more drama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

and the cm...as we discussed Nisha wud want LS aftr FJ and Ramy would support...but aftr FJ i think the family is going to think that KN are the perfect couple and they wud want them to stay together...Kabir wud be confused and in half mind

Seriously! No body in the house seems to be thinking of CM. Rupan isn't even taunting. 

I actually want to know what Ramy has decided, and then what Nisha decides. Would he want to give time for KN seeing they do support each other and care for each other, or would want to end CM asap as the idea itself is completely wrong. 

Yes...GF would want KN to be together, but even after knowing Kabir wants to leave? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
@Mehrana -- I feel like CM will definitely come into focus once FJ is resolved. It has to be. There was nothing from the GF when CM was revealed. Which I personally found to be very apt. The entire family was shocked and didn't know what to do or believe. Everything came out at once: DoSa "relationship", Sumit allegation, Kabir allegation, Viraj landlord, FJ, CM, etc. It's been a pretty tense day -- another reason why Nisha broke down today the way she did. And like you said, FJ is more pressing matter right now because it concerns entire livlihood of family.  

Maybe KN CM question will pop up once DoSu LS question pops up. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210-Ila-Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

But Viraj is getting more delusional...the way he was blaming Kabir...i dont think he wud believe kabir innocent even if Sumit BP happens...he wud contnu thinking worse of Kabir...but he is missing nisha's reaction

I found it very odd that he didn't react to the way Nisha hugged Kabir. He acted as if nothing like that was taking place. Nisha not only hugged "evil" Kabir to stop the fight but was trying to find solace in it...but Viraj was too busy maintaining an intense eyelock with Kabir to pay attention to that.

Yes, he went overboard with his blame game. I do see why he believes Kabir is a "chor", because Kabir has been framed for it quite convincingly. But I absolutely fail to understand why Viraj holds only Kabir accountable for CM.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Ila-Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

VV still interfering in Nisha's life is definitely wrong, and proposing for marriage was absurd...Yet he did good by telling the truth to Ramesh, (yes for our sake..LOL) But truth is truth, it can come from anyone. 
I still can't think of a way VV would actually see the truth. Everyone has tried...LOL But he seems really stuck in his own world. Probably we have to wait till LT breaks, VJ comes and more drama.

He wont get over his illusion...LT wud break him more...and i am scared to think the after efect

deek_210Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

I'm trying to be positive LOL so I think CM hasn't been reduced to a joke yet. I think the family just doesn't know what to make of it among all the other problems. 

The GF recieved a lot of shocks today that many of them are still processing. Ramesh is focusing on CM. Dada Ji is focusing on FJ. V2 + Rupan focusing on DoSa allegation, Dolly focussing on Kabir allegation initially and now Sumit. The entire GF has been taken for a ride so it makes sense that everyone is only focusing on things that matter to them right now. 

In terms of priority, CM has been pushed aside in favor of FJ. Once FJ is over, CM will definitely come into focus. It has to. There was no resolution reached today when it came to CM -- Dada Ji said Nisha will stay and she said no. No discussion on why CM, why Nisha staying, etc. There will be one in the future I believe. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Idk she probably thought about telling him in her head and counted that as an attempt? LOL idk. 

And yeah, Ramesh is definitely dealing with the aftershock of CM, FJ, Kabir blame, Sumit accusation. I actually want him to stay on silent mode right now. KN deserve to at least figure out one of their own problems by themselves and give Ramesh a break. Secondly, I feel like Ramesh knows he has no right to interfere in GS because he quit. Also, like you said, he also understands that if he speaks and supports Kabir right now, it'll do more harm than good. 

I want Ramesh to recharge and focus all his energy for the upcoming tracks because I expect to see A LOT of him in CM, LT, etc. I feel like the CM is going to really confuse him. I'm kinda hoping for that track Rema outlined with Nisha herself getting a LS to free Kabir. I'd like to see scenes of RN together discussing Nisha's "sacrifice." I think it would also be a really nice way for CVs to portray how love isn't selfish and is about letting the one you love go free. 

On that note, yeah, I think RN will definitely have a scene after FJ to figure out how to proceed forward with CM out. A serious talk needs to be undertaken. While the initial confrontation was very good, it was just that, a confrontation. A more serious, thoughtful discussion has to be undertaken impov.  

And I feel like after FJ, similar to Dolly, Dada Ji will also give KN option to do what they want + his support. Because if he allows one grand-daughter a LS, it's not fair that he forces the other one to remain in a compromised marriage.  

And idk about Viraj. too much of a wildcard. 

May be that's the actual reason for Ramy to be silent, since it's GS matter and he has no right in that? At the same time I felt, he was too much confused with too many details coming in. He was shocked to see Viraj was involved here also. Also, he could have said nothing but just that he supports KN? which would have been blasted by everyone as evidences are against Kabir? 

I think Ramesh did notice how Nisha was supporting Kabir. He has seen/heard how Kabir has always been supporting Nisha. Now if Lakshmi comes and tells about Nisha's love for Kabir...things would be clear to him but he wouldn't know the solution. Yes. He has to have a talk with Nisha, and ask her what she has decided...and then a talk with Kabir also. Actually I want Kabir to have with Ramesh..LOL Ramesh would definitely tell Nisha that if Kabir doesn't love her, she cannot stop him from chasing his dream whatsoever. 

Dadaji! I don't know. There has always been double standards involved. So what he decides for Nisha cannot be predicted. But one thing for sure...if KN wants to separate, they have to apply for LS which KN hasn't even thought about. 

deek_210lovely_lady

Go to top