Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 12)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Mom asking why does Ramesh go MIA at crucial times...He isn't wth KN or with Dolly...LOL


Ramesh probably went to meet the Sheks for counseling session, he needs a respite from all the drama. Or maybe he went to mutual fund doc to give him something so that he has amnesia.

Or he took a sleeping pill and went to sleep to rest his mind...LOL Or has gone to pick up Lakshmi...or has gone to the trip itself to drag Lakshmi back? Or has gone in search of Dadi...LOL LOL

But I think Shekhs would be a better option...But he would find OMM there and his BP would increase na? LOL
what about both. he goes to sheks for sheshions and sees gaya there and goes to mfd for bp problem.LOL

And he gives sleeping pills...LOL Ramy's mind need rest..only then it can think...Now it seems to be jammed...LOL
bechara ramy. he needs recharge. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

just saw the precap. cvsne mera idea phir se churaya. samene wale warehouse ka camera wala idea.Angry

Haha...Congrats...LOL
ab toh i have lost count. kitna saara ideas churaya hai yaar. 
In Rupan Style " ye cheating hai cheating"LOL

They aren't churaying Ramy ideas na...LOL But yeah...confrontation had lot of our points...LOL 

I would love if Rupan and Ramesh join hands for Sumit BP...JUST IMAGINE! ROFL
they are just chorying chutku ideas mainly the blah ones. ache wale chod diye.LOL
coffee for u if that happens. i want rdr and gt to come together for chuha bp.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502


According to articles, Sumit changes the location of RJ from mandir to somewhere at the last moment.
but articles are mere speculation na??? pata nahi. we might have dolly vs nisha too tomorrow.

Articles have kind of been right till now. So Nisha seemed to be crying genuinely...and probably we still have the bedakal line from Dadaji yet...So mandir box scene seems genuine then..and Nisha fails there. 
hmm. maybe u r right. after mandir box failure dadaji gives bedhakal threat cox of v2 and gt taunting and ramy comes into the case.

May be Ramy does remain silent as he still doesn't know what to do...Then Sukku might tell about the bag..and he remembers the banging and gets confirmation that Kabir isn't at fault and supports them? 

I somehow felt, when Kabir said no one has supported him like Nisha...I felt soon Ramesh would also be on his side. Fingers crossed. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

just saw the precap. cvsne mera idea phir se churaya. samene wale warehouse ka camera wala idea.Angry

Haha...Congrats...LOL
ab toh i have lost count. kitna saara ideas churaya hai yaar. 
In Rupan Style " ye cheating hai cheating"LOL
tere ideas ke bina NAUC epis nahi bana payengeLOL
i am nauc ki idea mani
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

bechara ramy. he needs recharge. LOL

He should be recharged and left idle...LOL That's what is happening. Also...imagine if Ramesh is already in action, and has lent his support to KN...things would have been smooth then.
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

just saw the precap. cvsne mera idea phir se churaya. samene wale warehouse ka camera wala idea.Angry

Haha...Congrats...LOL
ab toh i have lost count. kitna saara ideas churaya hai yaar. 
In Rupan Style " ye cheating hai cheating"LOL

They aren't churaying Ramy ideas na...LOL But yeah...confrontation had lot of our points...LOL 

I would love if Rupan and Ramesh join hands for Sumit BP...JUST IMAGINE! ROFL
they are just chorying chutku ideas mainly the blah ones. ache wale chod diye.LOL
coffee for u if that happens. i want rdr and gt to come together for chuha bp.

Mohan should get arrested for that...LOLLOL But police would enter GH and ask Mohan for Mohan...ROFL Vasmol ne kiya kamaal...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 20793

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

bechara ramy. he needs recharge. LOL

He should be recharged and left idle...LOL That's what is happening. Also...imagine if Ramesh is already in action, and has lent his support to KN...things would have been smooth then.

when i saw a hand on nishu'a head, ramy was the 1st think that came into my mind but then it turned out to be cousins

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502


According to articles, Sumit changes the location of RJ from mandir to somewhere at the last moment.
but articles are mere speculation na??? pata nahi. we might have dolly vs nisha too tomorrow.

Articles have kind of been right till now. So Nisha seemed to be crying genuinely...and probably we still have the bedakal line from Dadaji yet...So mandir box scene seems genuine then..and Nisha fails there. 
hmm. maybe u r right. after mandir box failure dadaji gives bedhakal threat cox of v2 and gt taunting and ramy comes into the case.

May be Ramy does remain silent as he still doesn't know what to do...Then Sukku might tell about the bag..and he remembers the banging and gets confirmation that Kabir isn't at fault and supports them? 

I somehow felt, when Kabir said no one has supported him like Nisha...I felt soon Ramesh would also be on his side. Fingers crossed. 
ramy will be in the loop for sure and he will work ot after bedhakal threat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 7/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 344   Views: 9172

Shwets1502 344 9172 08 May 2015 at 1:31am by deek_210
Moments of the day - 6/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 271   Views: 8098

Shwets1502 271 8098 07 May 2015 at 3:38am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 5/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 398   Views: 8886

Shwets1502 398 8886 06 May 2015 at 4:53am by -Ila-
Moments of the day - 2/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 465   Views: 10129

Shwets1502 465 10129 04 May 2015 at 4:38am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 373   Views: 13102

Shwets1502 373 13102 16 January 2015 at 1:48am by Anju_S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index