Moments of the day - 8/5 - Page 31

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by deek_210

What if s2 is dead? :p I mean bohot Buddha hogaya hoga na .. He's not even seen once in India. he isnt in London,is he? So maybe m guessing he's dead?
nhi yaar. omm mentioned him once na after vv's entry. 
Originally posted by laboni11

Fake mama and mami and VJ not informed about the wedding is another blow on Ramy's face.KN has digger a grave for them.VJ may not be greyish but she will certainly have reservation against Nisha and RL, could be GH too.I'm sensing that she won't be too fond of Nisha.

Viraj is in a phase he totally refused to acknowledge anything or anyone except his own delusions.VJ might be the eye opener for him.I also believed Nisha's might help him in this,but I think it's better she stays out.

Ramy would probably laugh out of frustration seeing the truth yatra isn't over yet. He doesn't know about Nisha's visits to Viraj also...But yes...not informing VJ is going to be a major blow. Ramy would definitely ask Kabir to inform, and VJ would either come down to India or ask Kabir to come to Dubai immediately. I also feel VJ wouldn't be fond of Nisha or RL, especially if Kabir is closer to RL than her. 

I want Nisha to be with Kabir and VJ with Viraj. That would be better. 
Originally posted by Mehrana

MFD is mutual fund doctor. He is the mahapurush who treated DJ, couldn't save him and then went MIAπŸ˜†. He stole Rema's and my heart with his mutual fund agent-like dialogue delivery.

MFD 
dil thod ke chala gaya.πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Clearly I am no different than Nisha when it comes to how fast I fall in love and the tragic ending of my dreamlandπŸ˜†.

MFD didn't even glance back before he went lapata. I don't think I will be able to take that from Viraj.

What or Who is MFD?
Originally posted by Teogapi

hi 5. i am watiting for RaKa too. i want to see raka masti and raka pulling nisha's leg.
High five :D oh man that wud be so awesome to see x'D After all these drama n melodramatic serious issues such light hearted scenes b/w them will b so much fun to watch ^.^ :D
N i also want the "daughter of laxmi relax me " line to b used once again :p
Some ways I feel KN n RL r similar..won't know y..maybe their unconditional support n trust on each other? Or maybe it's just Raka making me feel like that :p

nhi yaar. omm mentioned him once na after vv's entry. 
Idk..I never watched the show after vv's entry properly :p

MFD is mutual fund doctor. He is the mahapurush who treated DJ, couldn't save him and then went MIAπŸ˜†. He stole Rema's and my heart with his mutual fund agent-like dialogue delivery.

Oh ha ha..I remember him lol x'D he was such an over actor n fast express :p I saw u ppl discussing I knew u loved him BT didn't know abt remas love for him :p

MFD 
dil thod ke chala gaya.πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

MFD: Bhula dena mujhe. Hai alvida tujhe. Tujhe jeena hai mere bina. Safar yeh tera, yeh raasta tera. Tujhe jeena hai.. mere bina. 😭

Ramy will find a way to bring back MFD...I don't know how or why, but he always sets things right for the fansπŸ˜†

MFD: Bhula dena mujhe. Hai alvida tujhe. Tujhe jeena hai mere bina. Safar yeh tera, yeh raasta tera. Tujhe jeena hai.. mere bina. 😭

Ramy will find a way to bring back MFD...I don't know how or why, but he always sets things right for the fansπŸ˜†

MFD case also under Ramy's jurisdiction? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by deek_210

High five :D oh man that wud be so awesome to see x'D After all these drama n melodramatic serious issues such light hearted scenes b/w them will b so much fun to watch ^.^ :D
N i also want the "daughter of laxmi relax me " line to b used once again :p
Some ways I feel KN n RL r similar..won't know y..maybe their unconditional support n trust on each other? Or maybe it's just Raka making me feel like that :p
i too feel kn are similar to rl on the trust aspect. 
i want suka scene too. i want sukku nisha j of raka too.