Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 - Page 26

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

i think he believes kn are not behind fj but is keeping quiet coz of  lack of evidence. i would not be surprised if ramy was the one asked the cousins to go to knh to console kn.

I did think about that too...Ramy sending the cousins. But I think cousins are there on their own. May be Sukku's plan is Ramesh's? We just want Ramy in action now..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail

abhi when sumit is proven guilty then the drama will happen in the courtyard but if kabir was proven guilty then morenand dadaji would have dhakke maarke nikalofy kabir πŸ˜†.

Viren would come with police saying "Arrest him" but if it's Sumit...they would think about GKI and badnaami...😑
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

Now, wouldn't that make life easier for all off us and Rameshians? No matter how mistreated they are, Ramesh and Nisha still loves their family and wants to be with them. I want RN to bedakal dadajiπŸ˜†.

I am not sure if I want police drama. But hey, Ramy making a heroic entry and being all "thank me later dimwits" while exposing Sumit is an incentive.πŸ˜‰

dkng would be like mere hi ghar se how can u bedhakal me and will call his hunts men and dhakke marke nikalofy rameshians.πŸ˜†
police will be called toarrest kabir but ramy will present the proof against sumit. imagine just when police is going to make kabir wear the handcuffs ramy enters with rukiye...🀣

Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

I did think about that too...Ramy sending the cousins. But I think cousins are there on their own. May be Sukku's plan is Ramesh's? We just want Ramy in action now..πŸ˜†

if sukku's plan is good it can be ramy's. how comegt allowed jwalu to go to knh??πŸ˜†
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

prakash was maily there for ramesh's delay so that nisha could have an elaborate dream sequence. varna sumit ke saath chala jaata ramy and mm nisha kaise milti??πŸ˜†

But so much info on random Prakash gave me an elaborate scope to dream that he would know VJ/Kabir or maybe Prakash's bhatije ka friend would turn out to be one of the guys who molested NishaπŸ˜†.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

dkng would be like mere hi ghar se how can u bedhakal me and will call his hunts men and dhakke marke nikalofy rameshians.πŸ˜†

police will be called toarrest kabir but ramy will present the proof against sumit. imagine just when police is going to make kabir wear the handcuffs ramy enters with rukiye...🀣

@bold...that would be a introspective moment for DKNG. He would wonder "wait...isn't mouthing random crap my department?"

Ramy coming in at the last minute with "rukiye" would be so dramaticπŸ˜†. Can we please have the Kabir/KN background music for RaKa?πŸ˜›
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Now that you mention about RaKa..when will we have that fatherly moment? 
Teogapi thumbnail

But so much info on random Prakash gave me an elaborate scope to dream that he would know VJ/Kabir or maybe Prakash's bhatije ka friend would turn out to be one of the guys who molested NishaπŸ˜†.

nisha ke dream ke liye hamare dream ka sathyanash kar diya cvs ne.πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail

@bold...that would be a introspective moment for DKNG. He would wonder "wait...isn't mouthing random crap my department?"

Ramy coming in at the last minute with "rukiye" would be so dramaticπŸ˜†. Can we please have the Kabir/KN background music for RaKa?πŸ˜›

i want a seperate raka music we can even have a song sequence πŸ€£
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Now that you mention about RaKa..when will we have that fatherly moment? 

sabra ka phal meetha hona chahiye yaar. itna waitkiya hai humne for raka.πŸ˜†