Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 6)

...EhSaas... IF-Stunnerz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 48154

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Vyas sad news for you 
Romika has no chance 
New guy for mihika 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colt.Pixy

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Joined: 18 November 2014
Posts: 11491

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Watched today Afternoon...Chutti ke din Dad in Ofc means TV pe saare faltu serial dekhnekaa time...:P
Neena Kulkarni was looking soo Beautiful...very Young.
Recenty I went Shivaji Park , Dadar and saw Neena ji there with otherr few Marathi Actors.

God...I started watching YHM again for Param...aur dekho kyaa halat kardi uski...grrr...
Subbu ki saamne Chop ho gayii uski...
This weak toh he was never in Front of Raman...

To Glorify there Female Lead CV's played with so many Characters esp Raman ...n now to prove Subbu GOOD Guy ..playing with Param...

It was funny how ...Hatti katti Simmi could't stop Subbu-Param , bt Ishita ke ek Awaaz par STOP...waah kyaa pyaar hain dono ka for Ishita...LOL
But Ihsita toh sirf Mani ki hain...Day Dreaming.
Ohh Mani please come and save ur Ishita from this whole Nautanki...Cool.

Mihir-Rinki Nok-Jhok was Cute...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peace..Colt.Pixy

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Joined: 18 November 2014
Posts: 11491

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Vyas sad news for you 
Romika has no chance 
New guy for mihika 

Ek Karan ke liye Itne saare Entries...goes to show There was not at all Proper Planning done to accomodate Karan's Absence...
Ek track se dusre track par ...they are just jumping..jo chal gaya they'll cont with it...


RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 67706

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by --mancityfan--

First of all congratulate me
That I am alive
I made the mistake of laughing at gopi vahu show
And my mom made me watch the whole damn show
<img src="http://i.imgur.com/UFa1rsA.gif" alt="" />


You never antagonise a trp serial fan lesson learnt
Today in ipl
It is mumbai vs chennai

And I hope mumbai wins

chennai lostcrying girl emoticoncrying girl emoticoncrying girl emoticoncrying girl emoticon

tey could have made it... just lost itcrying girl emoticoncrying girl emoticon

Now coming to the episode


The only really good things about the episode was the fb ishita was having
The first meeting fb was super awesome and fresh
Rest of it was good
Adi was sweet trying to fill place of his dad
Toshiji and Amma face off was fillerish nothing new
Neena kulkarni was looking nice
Pervert just was awesome
His myself permeet khurana was hilarious
Bhai wet cardboard
When in a fight ppl root for a villain
And find him entertaining
You are doomed
Wet cardboard always ends up being unintentionally hilarious
Mihir was looking a sight in red shir
Wet cardboard has micro sensors
He knows every detail of bhallas




epsd wise i only enjoyed... mihir-romi hillarious dostana comedy... acting as being

talking to karishma ROFL

ishu-mihika scene both were luking so pretty...

subbu-sujatha ntg to say

aftr IPk... the creepiest n shameless villain i ever scene is Param...

now one more coming in my list of creepines... lets see whr he goesConfused

back to epsd... flashback moments were refreshing...

simi-subbu... hard to acpt... anu baby getting lot f scenes...

was missing her badly... now i want shravu too b back

epsd was lightheartened... paissa vassool



Serial ko Jane do

But yes nichu

Happy that Mumbai won

And Csk lost haha
RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 67706

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Vyas sad news for you
Romika has no chance
New guy for mihika


Koi baat nahi jaya

Sab theek hai
RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Joined: 18 November 2014
Posts: 11491

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Ghani Bawri song from  #TanuWedsManuReturns is Superb.
Luuurrrvving It...LOL
RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 67706

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

Watched today Afternoon...Chutti ke din Dad in Ofc means TV pe saare faltu serial dekhnekaa time...:P
Neena Kulkarni was looking soo Beautiful...very Young.
Recenty I went Shivaji Park , Dadar and saw Neena ji there with otherr few Marathi Actors.

God...I started watching YHM again for Param...aur dekho kyaa halat kardi uski...grrr...
Subbu ki saamne Chop ho gayii uski...
This weak toh he was never in Front of Raman...

To Glorify there Female Lead CV's played with so many Characters esp Raman ...n now to prove Subbu GOOD Guy ..playing with Param...

It was funny how ...Hatti katti Simmi could't stop Subbu-Param , bt Ishita ke ek Awaaz par STOP...waah kyaa pyaar hain dono ka for Ishita...LOL.
But Ihsita toh sirf Mani ki hain...Day Dreaming.
Ohh Mani please come and save ur Ishita from this whole Nautanki...Cool.

Mihir-Rinki Nok-Jhok was Cute...


Neenaji recently was doing a Marathi play

And apparently also a Marathi film


And Shivaji park is a adda for Marathi actors

I have seen style parchure many times

And also prashant damle


RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Joined: 18 November 2014
Posts: 11491

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --mancityfan--



Neenaji recently was doing a Marathi play

And apparently also a Marathi film


And Shivaji park is a adda for Marathi actors

I have seen style parchure many times

And also prashant damle



@bold : True That..

Do you mean Atul Parchure..??LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rajma idli daily rantings

2 3 4 5

Author: RightWingTroll   Replies: 38   Views: 3761

RightWingTroll 38 3761 07 May 2015 at 2:08pm by RollingStones
Rajma idli daily rantings

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: RightWingTroll   Replies: 53   Views: 4549

RightWingTroll 53 4549 07 May 2015 at 7:06am by RollingStones
Rajma idli daily rantings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: RightWingTroll   Replies: 93   Views: 5924

RightWingTroll 93 5924 06 May 2015 at 11:27pm by Colt.Pixy
Rajma idli daily rantings

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: RightWingTroll   Replies: 73   Views: 5574

RightWingTroll 73 5574 05 May 2015 at 3:33am by Colt.Pixy
Missing Logic In Daily Soaps - 20 Illogical Symptoms Indian Daily Soap

2

Author: ElOqUeNcE   Replies: 12   Views: 6862

ElOqUeNcE 12 6862 04 February 2015 at 3:04am by Shinning_AD

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index