Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSKay thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ...rio...

Di! Jabtak jalal apna atyaachar band nhn karega my cmnt is same as b4!! U r a dhamakedar writer 🤗

thankew meri jaan...
Choco lava love you 🤗
NSKay thumbnail
Originally posted by: RSlovesJA

wat is the connection between jalal sister nd jodha... update soon take care

thankew di
updating in few mins...
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monucute

thankew meri jaan...
Choco lava love you 🤗

me 2
NSKay thumbnail
me 3🤣
NSKay thumbnail

...Chapter - 7...

He had lost two most precious years of his
life just because of
HER... He was just
forced into this hell
called MARRIAGE...
tears escaped his eyes...
So as a purpose to not to show his weakness... He immediatly wiped his tears and turned towards her and smirked evilly...
"jalal please let me go... Jal rha hai... Please.."
"nope not so soon darling... So lets start...the rule 1 is..."
***@***

As the last word left his mouth and his hand left hers... She immediately ran toward her own room and rushed to washroom... Washed her burnt hand in that cold droplets, it felt so soothing... Now her reddened fingers turned to little brown... the burning is still on but better than before ... She sit on the floor and reminsced his rules...tears made their way again ... as per his conditions...
1st condition 'Not to enter in HIS house, want to enter or exit use the stairs outside the house because i don't want to ruin my every morning by seeing your ugly face' how pathetic she had felt for herself when he said this with utter disgust...

2nd condition 'Not to touch or use any single thing not even a single water droplet...' she remembered how serious he was when he loathed her with his oh so called rules... And he had not stopped yet...
Last but not the least

3rd condition 'Don't embarass me infront of anyone by addressing yourself as my wife...' she felt like killing herself after hearing it from the person who is her first and last love now husband...

She sat there for god knows how many hours... Tears were dried... Eyes red from excessive crying... She got up from her place, her legs got numb due to sitting from a long time... She reached to washroom, washed her face several times came out... Took out her purse and headed downwards... its evening by now...
"Auto... Auto" she shouted and again missed the auto...
She again waited and looked up to find a taxi coming in her way...
"taxi... Taxi" this time luck was on her side... And the taxi halted before her... She literally jumped inside the taxi only to find a boy of her age or probably more elder than her yet handsome and charming, also sitting on the other side...
"hey i stopped it so i'll go..." jodha said
"so in which book it is written that who had stopped the taxi will sit in it..." he snapped back...
And their argument started... both were so engrossed in it that they didn't pay any heed when an old man came, shook his head by seeing two stubborn naughty kids fighting like cats and dogs... and the taxi drove off... Both the pair of eyes got fixed on the retreating vehicle and their jaws dropped... Both looked at each other in awe and burst into fit of laughter...

@@@@@@

Please hit likes and comments...
They means a lot to me...
Bittu94rawat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Last prt smajh n aya...bt update is nyc...litl bit long from other updates...bt jo kisse argue kr ri thi...thodi der phle to sad thi phr sudnly itni energy hw?
Ambidextrous thumbnail
oh jalal is trying to hide tears ,poor jo awesome update continue soon
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
-_- jallad! At last jo's smile! Who was that guy??
Sricharan416 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting and 
Finally some torture free update ðŸ˜†
who was that guy? ðŸ˜³
hope he is a positive character 
eagerly waiting for the next update. 
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mistry jalal who is this new guy update soon