Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Natasha...

This Sahil and Sultan need to burn alive 😡
My gosh! They are evil...
I hate the way that disgusting man is looking at Kalpi
Amazing update

they will have their share of punishment dear don't worry..ya they are...sulatanAngryAngryeven I hate him..thanks 😊
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: premap

Superb concept. Poor Kalpi, she had Kamala as a 'nasty' mum in the serial and here ,she is having a 'greedy' pimp of a dad ! What fate !

thank you..kamala what to say about her🤢🤢😡...and sahil you will know him better in further updates...
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani214

Wow vishaka awesome concept

Oh its sad dat both ragna r lonely inspite of having dad ...one is evil n other is emotionless n money minded
Arrrgggh saahil is so cheap he is ready to sold his daughter n dat 
Sultan is such a jerk ðŸ˜¡
Excited for ragna first meeting😉

thank you so much sweety...
ya both dad is evil but ragna is there for each other don't worry😉😉...you will know about sahil in further parts don't worry...sultanAngry..ragna will meet soon...
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha.khan

nice upadate

sahil is arggg😡
how can a dad be like this
ragna frist meeting waitingg

thanks 😊...hmm  you know sahil much better is future updates dear ...ragna meeting is near...very near...😳

Vishakha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: FALAK_SKY

Nice update 

thanks dear..😃

Vishakha.. thumbnail

Hey everyone!!! I know I know no update from long time and really so sorry for that actually I'm really busy in all the classes lectures assignments that I cant even came here and comment on any story but really I have read each story sorry all the writers for not commenting on it...really SORRY...

Ahhh so here I have just written a small part becoz I want next whole chappy becoz it will be full of ragna I promise...so plz bear with this one and plz its full of useless thing I don't what I have written bear with it...

Thank you for waiting patiently for the update and ya for your beautiful comment as well I know as a writer each comments and likes play and very important part for their encouragement and I cant comment in any of the writers story becoz I don't come online...so sorry...so here I end my speech...

Here it is...

PART 4:-

RECAP:- After Sahil left his right hand mannu came to him and said, "Sultan Bhai will you really make him your partner". Sultan looked at mannu and said, "are you out of your mind who will make that good for nothing Sahil my partner...remember one thing that in this world only one don is capable to survive that is only SULTAN and no one else...and I had just said to Sahil that I will make him  my partner but In reality after I will have my kalpi by myself, Sahil will be given what he deserve and that id death for eyeing my business...haahaahaahaa" saying this sultan started to laugh like a maniac which was joined by Mannu later.    

Kalpana was walking on the road lifelessly as in she don't have any emotions left in her. She was holding that file which sultan gave her so that she can know every details of THE raghav singhania, she thought that if she did this job then she will be free from the dirty life, she will leave this place forever and will live a life which she desires to live...a life where she will be free from the nasty eyes of the men's who always tries to force her only by their looks...she will be free like a bird...but what the man with whom she is going to play with to have the life whish she desire for.

Kalpi was determined that whatever she has to do she will do so that she will be free from this prison in which she is living now but whatever it is, how much ever determined she is, but her heart is not accepting this thought that she will be playing with someone's emotions, she was a girl with moral, respect and dignity and never in her life she did anything wrong to gain what she wanted and here she is going to do something which according to her is nothing but a sin. She is confused what to do and what not to, she don't want any other person to pay for her wish, and she even know that not only she is going to play with the man's emotion but also becoz of her the man's business will be at risk.

She don't know what to do, she want answer for the questions which is roaming in her head bit alas no one is here to help her to choose the right path...she wants to get free form all this but not by cheating someone's emotion. So kalpi decided to go there where not the answer but she will definitely get peace which she needed.

Raghav was not in the mood to attend any meeting, becoz of the fight which he had with her dad in the morning. He had cancelled all the meetings but now here he is sitting in a conference room and attending a meeting which came up at the last moment as an urgent one, thought raghav.

Looking at the big screen where presentation  has just ended, raghav stood up and took a deep breath and said in a strong and stern voice that, "I have decided that this project will not be accepted by our company". Everyone in room stood up after his declaration and the company who was presenting the presentation was looking at him for further explanation as to why he rejected their proposal and seeing that raghav continued, "I know everyone here is thinking that why not accepted but I only do that project which will has profit for my company and looking at your presentation I don't think there will be any profit ".The owner of that company stood up after listening this and said in his own bossy, arrogant tone that,"Mr.Singhania my company is one of the best company in India and many of the companies will do anything to have one proposal from my  company and here you have the guts to stand and  say that my company's project is not good enough for your company?".

"I'm not telling you that your company's project in not good or there is no profit in it Mr Mehra, I'm telling that now your project will gain profit at the initial starting level but after that there will be nothing but loss becoz there is not perfect marginal amounts in the project which will not be helpful for the companies to gain profit after the project is done and will be brought up in the market level  and I can tell you your this project is going to be a loss..."saying this raghav just left from there followed by his employees. Leaving behind Mr.Mehra and his employees dumbstruck.

After raghav was in the confines of his cabin, he don't know why but he was suddenly feeling restless. He don't know why but suddenly he started remembering morning incident where he had a fight with his dad and his dad insulted his mom. He just wanted to go out from here and find some peace and he knew there is only one place where he can find peace. So he stood up and started going out form his office followed by his guards but raghav showed them his hand indicating that he don't want anyone to accompany him. He left his office and started walking in road , in a direction alone, lost in some thoughts like he was remembering something or someone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here I finish it...

Sorry for chotusa update but it was necessary for further updates...
So what do you think were raghav and kalpi had gone where they can find peace???Tell...Tell...

Ohk now on next part as promise ragna meeting...promise..

Will update soon...

Till then bye...Take care...😃
Edited by luvragna - 8 years ago
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Chapter 4 Updated
Thanks Diti (I don't know your name so misspelled sorry) for suggesting the name for this story..😃
SamBricka thumbnail
nice update dear.. Raghav is felling restless.. Poor he.. Nd poor kalpi.. Nd their dad... Aaahhh.. Hate RagNa dad... Dear waiting for nxt chappy.. Plz update soon..