Update October 13, 2006

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 17 October 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Update October 13, 2006 -  The Secret of Scorpions

The case starts off with a girl, Kashish, who works at a petrol pump. She is putting up items on the shelf when a girl in a car tells Kashish to call the police. Kashsish gets worried so she runs out of the gas station and follows the blue car without a car tag. The girl has scorpion earrings on.

Then the man in the blue car, who is driving, ends up at Mansion Road. The man holds up a gun to the girl and then the scene changes.

Back at the CID office, Daya enters in. They show a flash back of how he got injured.

They try to find out some more stuff about the man as all his identity was taken away. They end up at Suchitra's Girls' Hostel. There Gagan, the man, worked and he also lived. He was like the head or something.

They ask a girl( I totally forgot her name) and her assistant about Gagan and tell him that he died. They ask to inspect his room and nothing comes up. Then they get a phone call that a girl has been ran over by a car just like the man did.

CID figures out that it was Kashish. CID rushes to the hospital and asks who did this. Kashish says that it was a blue car and keeps on saying scorpions. She dies.

Then CID goes back to the petrol pump and asks the person who filled up the car. That man said that they only filled up 4 liters and Gagan forgot to take the receipt because he was in a rush. CID then calculates that 10 kms=1 L so the car could have gone max 40 km. They trace back 40 KM and end up at Mansion road and then go nearby to see and they find a car burning. It's the same blue car. They fuse the fire out and take the car to the CID lab.

There, all the officers inspect the car and they find fabric that comes from Gagan's and from Kashish's clothes.

CID then finds out that the blue car was Suchitra's, the lady who owns the hostel where Gagan worked and Kashish lived. They call the secretary with Suchitra's agenda book.

---I forgot the middleŚ

Suchitra is also murdered at her house.

At the end, it's the secretary who killed all 3 of them. She and Gagan sold all the property of Suchitra and Gagan wouldn't give her the money so she killed all of them.

The End..

Guys, I'm really sry for such a sloppy update but it's my first! And i'm really sry for posting it this late.Embarrassed

Edited by Belle1989 - 17 October 2006 at 9:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohsin VahorabsmartguyAnastaciaYamu21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update October 13, 2006" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 17 October 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
thnks a lot umi for the wonderful update.

I missed the entire epi, ur update revived back...

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 18 October 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by resham_tam

thnks a lot umi for the wonderful update.

I missed the entire epi, ur update revived back...

oh..thanks so much yaarEmbarrassed

i kno this update is no where near like ur's..and i'm happy to kno that my update did make sense to someone!LOLWink

umaer

Groupbie

umaer

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Smile Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top