PROLOGUE             BELOW
CHAPTER 1.           PG 2
CHAPTER 2.           PG 3
CHAPTER 3.           PG 7
CHAPTER 4.           PG 8
CHAPTER 5.           PG 10 

~PROLOGUE~

VIRAJ SINGH RATHORE

"NOTHING'S TOUGH"- THAT'S WHAT HE USED TO SAY. HE WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE, WHO NEVER SHOWED OFF THEIR WEALTH, FAME AND NAME. THAT'S WHAT VIRAJ SINGH RATHORE WAS. A DOWN TO EARTH PERSONALITY. DESPITE BEING A NATIONAL SHOOTER, NO ONE EVER KNEW TRULY WHO HE WAS, SIMPLY BECAUSE HE NEVER LET PEOPLE INTERFERE IN HIS PERSONAL SPACE. HE HAD NO ONE TO CLAIM AS HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS BUTLER, HIS DAARJI. HIS FATHER, RAJA ARJUN SINGH RATHORE OF JAIPUR HAD DIED LONG BACK WHEN HE WAS JUST A MERE KID, HIS MOTHER LEFT HIM UNKNOWINGLY WHEN HE WAS 10, AND HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE FROM HIS FAMILY, OR SIMPLY SAID, HE NEVER WANTED TO KNOW. FOR HIM HIS MOTHER, HIS FATHER, HIS EVERYTHING WAS JUST HIS DAARJI. FOR HIM HIS FAMILY WAS JUST HIM AND HIS DAARJI...AND LAKSHYA ACADEMY. VIRAJ HAD GONE UNDER PARALYSIS TWO YEARS BACK DURING A SHOOTING COMPETITION. HE WOULD HAVE DIED, SUCH SEVERE WAS THE CASE, BUT HE LIVED..FOR HIS PA'S DREAM, FOR HIS MA'S DREAM: LAKSHYA ACADEMY..A SHOOTING ACADEMY FOR THE SHOOTING STARS OF INDIA. HE FOUGHT THE BATTLE WITH PARALYSIS ALL ALONE, WITH NO ONE TO PUT A CARESSING HAND ON HIS HEAD SAYING HE'LL BE ALL FINE..EXCEPT HIS DAARJI. SINCE THEN, HE HAS FOCUSED ONLY ON HIS PA'S DREAM AND NOTHING ELSE. FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD, HE WAS A WEALTHY MAN, WITH ALL THE LUXURIES AND THE NAMED PRINCE OF JAIPUR BECAUSE NO ONE KNEW ABOUT HIM AND HIS PAST...AS HE NEVER LET ANYONE ENTER HIS PERSONAL LIFE. HE WAS THAT LIGHT, WHO USED TO SHOW OTHER PEOPLE THE CORRECT PATH, BUT WAS HIMSELF NOT BOTHERED ABOUT HIS FUTURE.

NISHA GANGWAL

NISHA MEANS DARKNESS. BUT DARKNESS TOO HAS AN END. RIGHT? AND THAT END BEGINS WITH LIGHT. NISHA, WAS THAT LIGHT, CONTRAST TO HER NAME. SHE WAS THE HEART OF HER FAMILY, OF HER COUSINS, OF HER PAPA AND OFCOURSE, HER DADAJI SINGHAM.DARKNESS CAN BE RELATED TO BOREDOME OR ALOOFNESS, BUT NISHA, SHE WAS NOT LIKE THAT. SHE WAS BUBBLY AND CHILDISH, AND AT THE SAME TIME, MATURE. HER ANTICS WERE TO DIE FOR, AND HER DEPTH OF THOUGHT, WERE TO ADMIRE FOR. SHE WAS NEVER INTERSETED IN ROMANCE, FASHION OR LOVE, UNLIKE HER COUSINS. NISHA WAS A PERFECT COMBINATION OF EVERYTHING. SHE WAS"PERFECTLY IMPERFECT". BUT AS THEY SAY, EVERYONE HAS A DARK SIDE TOO. NISHA, JUST LIKE VIRAJ, HAD A DARK PAST..A PAST WHICH HAUNTED HER TILL NOW. SHE WOULD HAVE HAD A PERFECT LIFE, IF AND ONLY IF, SHE DIDN'T HAD THIS PAST. NISHA, AS A CHILD WAS A GREAT ARCHER. HER AIMS WITH BOWS AND ARROWS WERE JUST PERFECT. SHE HAD, JUST LIKE OTHER KIDS, A DREAM OF BECOMING SOMETHING..A DREAM OF BECOMING AN ARCHER OR A SHOOTER. BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED, WHICH BROKE ALL HER DREAMS AND TRANSFORMED HER COMPLETELY.

KABIR KUMAR

KABIR KUMAR...THE GREAT KABIRAA, AS HE CALLS HIMSELF. A PERSON FULL OF FUN, ENTERTAINMENT AND LOVE. A DANCER AND A PHOTOGRAPHER BY PROFFESION, HE KNOWS THAT HE IS THE BOY OF EVERY GIRL'S DREAM IN HIS DANCE SCHOOL, BUT ALWAYS RUNS AWAY FROM LOVE. OFCOURSE, SHORT TERM RELATIONSHIPS ARE ALWAYS HIS DELIGHT, BUT A LIFE TIME RELATIONSHIP..NEVER. AND WHEN HE HAS SEEN HIS MOTHER BRINGING HIM UP ALL ALONE, HE ALWAYS HAD THIS IN MIND THAT HIS FATHER WAS THE SOLE REASON FOR HIS MOTHER, VASUNDHARA CHAUHAN'S CONDITION. AND THIS VERY THOUGHT MADE HIM HATE LOVE. HE THOUGHT HE WAS NOT READY FOR LOVE. KABIR, JUST LIKE VIRAJ, HAD A LONELY CHILDHOOD. WHILE VIRAJ HAD HIS DAADJI BY HIS SIDE, KABIR HAD HIS MOTHER. APART FROM THIS, NOTHING ELSE WAS COMMON IN BETWEEN THEM. 
OR WAS THERE?

THESE THREE PEOPLE, NOT AWARE OF EACH OTHER, WERE LIVING THEIR LIVES PEACEFULLY. THEY HAD THEIR OWN UNIQUENESS, THEIR OWN STYLE. BUT THEIR PAST WAS SOMEWHAT SAME..LONELY AND DARK. AND THEIR FUTURE...NONE OF THEM KNEW WHAT THEIR FUTURE KEPT FOR THEM. BUT ONE THING WAS SURE..WHEN A SINGLE FLUTTER OF THE WINGS OF A BUTTERFLY CAN CAUSE A TYPHOON HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD, THEN WHAT WILL HAPPEN, WHEN THREE DIFFERENT TYPHOONS WILL MEET DUE TO THE FLUTTER OF THE WINGS OF DESTINY...    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this. this the first character of my story. will be updating the other charectars tomorrow. please, I request you to comment and let me know if I should continue. as this is my first fan fiction, I would really love to continue it, only if I get reliable comments. thank you.
Edited by swaralika - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
plz update soon... waiting...
lekha24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz plz plz continued soon really want a story on Viraj eagerly waiting for the update
RosaDola99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello swara!
Welcome to our cousins place
and ya! Do continue pls 😊
Vrushika321 thumbnail
Please continue soon.
Eagerly waiting for ur next part.
swaralika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lekha24

plz plz plz continued soon really want a story on Viraj eagerly waiting for the update

DEAR, ITS NOT A STORY JUST ON VIRAJ. I'VE JUST UPDATED HIS CHARECTAR NOW. BUT AS THE TITLE SAYS, ITS THE STORY OF NISHA, VIRAJ AND KABIR.
P.S. ITS ABOUT HOW THEY WILL LEAD THEIR LIVES WITHOUT ANY JEALOUSY AND ALL, SO ITS NOT A NIRAJ OR NIBIR STORY WITH ONE CHARECTAR AS A VILLAIN, BUT A VIRAJ-NISHA-KABIR STORY. OFCOURSE, ONE HAS TO FALL IN LOVE AND ALL, BUT I'M TELLING YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN, AS OF NOW, I HAVEN'T DECIDED TO PAIR ANYONE UP.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I'LL BE UPDATING THE OTHER TWO CHARECTARS IN A WHILE. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT
lekha24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaralika

</div>
<div>

DEAR, ITS NOT A STORY JUST ON VIRAJ. I'VE JUST UPDATED HIS CHARECTAR NOW. BUT AS THE TITLE SAYS, ITS THE STORY OF NISHA, VIRAJ AND KABIR.

P.S. ITS ABOUT HOW THEY WILL LEAD THEIR LIVES WITHOUT ANY JEALOUSY AND ALL, SO ITS NOT A NIRAJ OR NIBIR STORY WITH ONE CHARECTAR AS A VILLAIN, BUT A VIRAJ-NISHA-KABIR STORY. OFCOURSE, ONE HAS TO FALL IN LOVE AND ALL, BUT I'M TELLING YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN, AS OF NOW, I HAVEN'T DECIDED TO PAIR ANYONE UP.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'LL BE UPDATING THE OTHER TWO CHARECTARS IN A WHILE. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

no actually mera bhi Kahn ka matalab ye nahi tha that I want niraj I just want something positive on Viraj nothing else anyway waiting for update
swaralika thumbnail
HEY GUYS, I'VE UPDATED THE PROLOGUE. ACTUALLY IT WAS EARLIER TITLED AS CHARECTAR SKETCH, BUT I MADE IT THE PROPLOGUE AS THEIR ARE MANY CHARECTARS IN THIS. SO PROLOGUE IS UP...

P.S. : ALL THE OTHER CHARECTARS WILL BE INTRODUCED WITH THE STORY.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. ERAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS.
swaralika thumbnail
Part 1 is up. Will be posting it tmr. 
Guys..please comment on how you find the prologue. It would really encourage me.
swaralika thumbnail

~CHAPTER 1~

"Maa, please! Not again." Nisha screamed and walked towards her bedroom with Lakshmi from behind."But beta, can't you even look at the picture once?" she said while following Nisha. This was the daily argument witnessed by each and every member of the Gangwal family.

"Maa, i'm telling you for the last time, stop showing me these photographs. And that too at 8 in the night!? These boys have nothing to do in their lives and thus are getting married. But I have other things to plan for my life..other things to do in my life than to just waste it by getting married to them. So, please!" Nisha said in one go staring Lakshmi with full confidence over her decision.  

"Nishu.." 

"So, what ARE you going to do in your life, Nisha?" Lakshmi was about to say something when she was cut in between by Dadaji, the Singham of the house. He stood on the entrance of Nisha's room glaring at her through his horn-rimmed spectacles. Both Nisha and Lakshmi were shocked at his sudden arrival as it was not expected from Mr. Nemichand Gangwal to enter Nisha's room! 

Dadaji and Nisha always shared a heated relationship. Although deep inside their heart, they both loved each other unconditionally, but none of them was expressive. Nisha always loved her dadaji the most nd he too considered her the most closest grandchild. She had her own ways of dealing problems, but this trait was granted by dadaji only. She was argumentative, she had the courage to point out what she
felt wrong..just like her Singham.

Dadaji too, agreed that Nisha was his copy but instead of saying this to Nisha, he always poured his heart out to his beloved wife, Mrs. Saroj Nemichand Gangwal.

"Look Saroj, I know that Nisha is my exact copy. And when two swords are in one room, then noise is obvious! She has the courage to fight for the wrong and handle her own matters, but she has always chosen the wrong way of chosing paths. And THIS is the reason that she is wrong." Was what he said to her one night after a heated argument between him and Nisha.

"So, what are you going to do in your life, Nisha?" he again asked the question which made Nisha and her mother come out of the shocked state. By the time they composed themselves, he had already comforted himself on the chair besides Nisha's bed. Nisha understood where this all would go.

"Maa, you go." She muttered under her breath. Lakshmi too, realizing the environment, went away quietly closing the door.

"Sit" he said looking at the bed as soon as the door was closed. Nisha obeyed him quietly. She had to deal this patiently.

"Dadaji I.."

"Why don't you want to marry?"

"Because I don't want to trap myself."

"Marriage is not a trap.."

"Yes, it is. Atleast for me."

"Fine. Then what do you want to do if not marriage."

"I don't know."

"Just now you said that.."

"It was an outburst due to my anger. Nothing else. I seriously don't know what to do."

"Why not look into you past and find your passion?"

Nisha lifted her head and stared at him in shock. Did he knew?

"What? Why are you staring at me like this? You loved shooting. Right? Then why not start something in that?"

Did he actually know? No no..he can't know this. He shoudn't know this. How can he.. No

Nisha's facial expressions were changing every few seconds. Ofcourse, dadaji noticed and asked a bit confused:

"What happened Nisha? Is everything fine?"

"No..!" she screamed.

"I.AM.NOT.GOING.TO.START.SHOOTING.ONCE.AGAIN."

"Nisha..." Dadaji said trying to compose his patience even though from inside he was very angry at Nisha for her rude behaviour. But he had sensed it that something was wrong

"Sorry.." she said after realizing what she said and was about to leave when he asked.. "Where are you going?"

"I'll be back. Don't worry."

"Nisha, it's 8." He said strictly.

"Dadaji please. I'll be back. Please."

"Fine..but not more than an hour."

FEW MILES AWAY...

"Kabir..come, let's  sleep."

"No, Maa. "

"Kabir.."

"I need the answers, Maa."

"What answers?"

"You know it."

"No. I don't."

So you are going to play? Fine.

"Goodnight, Maa."

"Kabir..."

"Either tell me or go."

"You are commanding me?"

"No. Just putting out two conditions in front of you. Choose any one."

"Beta...please, don't make things complicated for both of us."

So, there's a reason. How can I be so stupid?

"You cannot hide my background from me, Maa. It's my right to know what happened with you or with me that we have to live like this."

Vasundhara waited for a moment to think. Then after a minute or so, she replied: 

"Want some coffee? After all, a long story that too at about 8:10 in the night... you might feel sleepy."

--------------

Blue ones are the thought of Nisha kabir and viraj.

Edited by swaralika - 8 years ago