Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan SS :Love conquers all:plz read new note pg14 (Page 2)

butterfly7 Goldie
butterfly7
butterfly7

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Chapter 1
Malhotra mansion...8.00 am in the morning

Mom for the last time i am not interested in marrying anyone so please just leave me alone. i am 25 not 45 for god's sake and  i have a career to focus on, dad has trusted me so much and i don't want to let him down by just focusing on my woman and doting on her.

neo:so you agree that if you get married you would dote on your wife.

manik: seriously mom i love you but your stupid notions about love just repulse me...and dont try to use my words against me.i love you all but i do not have time for love or marriage so please stop bringing up this topic again and again.

Mukti: Bhai stop being such a stuck up and learn to enjoy your life a little.

mukti you stay out of it just because your married and happy that soes not mean i will have the same notions as you do.even if i get married to some one i wont be able to give her time or love cause i do not believe in it alright. now leave me alone.

mukti just sighed and went away mumbling stubborn pig..huh...
this was the only topic of discussion at malhotra mansion during breakfast for the past few months now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
same time moorthy villa.

Amma for the last time i do not and i really mean it i do not want to get married and i do not wish to talk about this any time soon or in the near future as well. i am fe dup of explaining that my career is my top most priority at the moment and i am just 24 for heaven's sake its not like i am going to run out of prospective grooms considering the population of india.

Avantika:but nandu atleast think about it, i am not asking you to get married tomorrow, you meet someone get to know him and then think about taking it further or no.all you do is spend time analysing those murder victims, solving crimes...i hardly see you at home you do realise that i am seeing you after three days because you spent that time chasing a gruesome murderer.atleat cut your self some slack and spend time outside the lab.

Amma please not again...appa i am running late have to testify in court today bye love ya and mom dont fret too much i'll get married when the time comes for now thats something i do not want to think about saying so nandini left in haste before her mom could get more melo dramatic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.30...Malhotra Enterprises

things were not looking good at all...manik was cursing him self for not being more cautious...he read the file in hand again and again which read harshad saxena's music company was bankcrupt and this happened 1 and a half year back.

that lying cheating scumbag...he had decieved us all how on earth did i not see through him...harshad saxena had came into our lives 3 years back when he had saved mukti's life...he had won everyone's heart and specially mukti's she doted him more over worshiped him and he ,he was cheating and lying to all of us all this while.those tours he took to find new music talent was all fake...where on earth did he go and how was he yet earning if he did not have a job or his firm.
manik had gone for searching a land and it was near harshad's music company...he had asked people around about how his company was doing and thats when he stumbled upon the fact that harshad's company no longer existed after that manik starded observing him more carefully...he noticed how he would scowl at mukti when her back was facing him and how withing seconds that scowl turned into a sweet smile when she turned towards him...how harshad would look at navya and alya at times and manik could swear that he could see lust in harshad's eyes,every time he tried to touch or simply stare at navya and alya...it repulsed him to see his so called brother in law's true face.

he asked his secretary to do a background check on harshad and that file was in his hands today and harshad was squeeky clean he did not even have a parking ticket on him...makink let out a number of curses.

he had no other choice other than to ask for help from somone he despised

Aryaman he called for his P.A...Aryaman was there in seconds...yesss siiirrr whats wrong
nothings wrong just get in touch with DR Nandini moorthy and ask her to give me a call asap.
aryaman: yes siir...looking at the deathly look on manik's face aryaman could only pray for this nandini moothy who was going to face the wrath of Manik malhotra.

Oh Aryaman, you are so naive. Little do you know how much nandini moorthy will turn your boss's life inside out and upside down within the next twenty four hours...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so how is the first chap...please comment and let me know guys...
was it crap...was it good...please let me know
healthy criticism is always welcome 

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

sonai-adricabhavanimsShonacutiepienavyajayarakshitha9630sweet_krushilavi1612sy3333vandana_singhsahana8hershesunshyn123pagareyogidangeryousuf123Siri369mariam113Excel00703bhaswatee1308hanin12mananonrockstasnimanika7anjalivarmaharshitha2398Divyasaxenanara26SSimraDevAkshiricha002appy111Manan_AnanyaMuffinheadaparnainboxmusicalstarsQueenOfHellSerendipity2015sunset17SONIAGHOSHzara2124radhikar3lovelyyuvi10littlesnowkash321ShraManvyshnavivaigasweetarchieavneetkaur28Friendsforever9sharon.babuapps33manan_0711Cooldude101priyasmileyPoushiROOP0605mehjaben_nahinmusicialtieLovelylav7RanKatDeepRanHTA111anjmuddshristi sardaArshirox97kishubedivani86manya_189absnadsRomComFanFateBeChangedwhitelilyrockstarloversizzysehrishMysticRiver

roseash Senior Member
roseash
roseash

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Love d concept 
U should continue 
Pls update ASAP 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7

harshitha2398 Groupbie
harshitha2398
harshitha2398

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Do continue

butterfly7

zaroge Goldie
zaroge
zaroge

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
awesome loved it 
fire with fire 
lets see how these angry birds fall for each other 

butterfly7

whitelily IF-Rockerz
whitelily
whitelily

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
awesome start Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rakeshrawatbutterfly7

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
awesome update...Clap

butterfly7

butterfly7 Goldie
butterfly7
butterfly7

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
A big thankyou for appreciating my work guys...thanks a ton

MysticRiver, zaroge,harshitha2398,roseash,Humzy, ameerafatima,Arshirox97,sahana8,dhrits_24  

Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nara26Lovelylav7Arshirox97

aarohi_angel98 Goldie
aarohi_angel98
aarohi_angel98

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Amazing concept... amazingly written... waiting for nxt... and yes dont forget to pm me... Wink

butterfly7

Go to top