Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan SS :Love conquers all:plz read new note pg14 - Page 8

butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Previously

Nik everything is going to be fine i and you we both are there for mukti always..he did not say anything just hugged her and she hugged him back...it was a gesture of giving solace but it changed after a few seconds Manik slowly caressed her back and nandini clutched his back hiding her face in ther crook of his neck. manik tightened his hold on her and pressed his lips on her shoulder.

thats how their friends found them on the terrace in the intimate embrace with their mouths hanging open.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Cabir was the first one to come out of the shock and cleared his throat, the noise startled Manan and they jumped apart looking here and there thinking of how to get out of this situation.

so you guys are going to explain what's happening or should we derive our own conclusions asked mukti

errr guys what you saw was nothing like what you guys are assuming its just the we er we he looked towards nandini for help

yes what we errr we Manik common you can tell us we promise we won't tell anybody if you guys don't want to disclose anything now to our families said dhruv

Nandini's eyes popped out listening to that...hold on guys you all have got it wrong...Manik was stressed about his project and like always thinking that he does not deserve to be the CEO of Malhotra industries. He just got a little emotional and like a good person that i am i consoled him that's it

Manik glared at her listening to her reasoning but decided to keep mum as this would actually save them from further embarrassment.

Listening to this all of them hugged manik...saale manik just cause of a damn deal you are feeling so low, what's wrong with you. Its good that the deal got cancelled cause that khurana was no good...dare you think you aren't worthy enough to manage malhotra industries, said cabir

see that's what i am trying to make him understand but this khambu does not get anything in his head only.

who the hell did you call khambu and how dare you

ohh you know i dare Mr. Khambu malhotra saying this nandu playfully tousled his hair and ran away as she knew manik hated anyone spoiling his hair

iski toh mein you just wait murthy i am going to get you for this andran after her

all of their friends just laughed seeing tom and jerry after so long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malhotra Farm House living room

Venkat where are these kids, i hope manik and nandu are not fighting again. manik toh is my sona munda its your daughter who is a wild cat allways troubling my manik

avantu this is not fair my nandu is the sensible one its manik who is always rude to her my bachi is toh my chaand ka tukda and Manik is so very ukhda said nyonika

every body laughed at that and Manan who heard their conversation rolled thier eyes. this was the case with the murthy's and malhotra's

vekat and avantika always took manik's side and shashank and nyonika took nandini's side

and the best part was the children in question could not even give in their input a fight started between Manan would always lead to their parents arguing over thier fight and taking sides.

Cabir stopped the argument to go anyfurther stating that its pretty late so they should all probably hit the sack

all of them agreed and manik got tensed again thinking about harshad coming back. Nandini noticed this and said hey mukku i am sleeping in your room when your patidev comes you can tell him to sleep somewhere else .mukti happily agreed and manik sighed in relief and blinked his eyes gesturing a thank you and nandu blinked back assuring him that she will always be there.

Mukti's bed room 

mukti was lying keeping her head on nandu's lap and was talking about what all in happening in her life

nandini: hey mukku what's happening in your life haan...you got married and forgot your bestie thats so unfair

mukti wacked her saying you toh don't talk only nandu, always busy in solving cases , you were not there for my birthday also and your saying i don't have time for you.

acha baba sorry...so how's married life treating you...its been 2 years to your marriage, are things still like when we are alone all i want to do is rip your clothes of or is it like we just did it yesterday so maybe next week

mukti turned red listening to that...oh god nandu this bholi bhali ladki is such a bad ass..its good between me and harshad but the only thing is that he works a lot and we hardly get to spend time together. this getaways got me so happy i thought in this weekend we will rekindle our romance and marriage but he had to go to work..i do love harshad but at times it becomes so lonely yes i do have my family and friends but that is different..when i married harshad i was so happy nandu finally having a companion who you could share everything with.the love of your soulmate is completely different from the love of your family and i miss that terribly.

Nandu was sad and equally angry cause she sensed that mukti was not only lonely but unhappy in her marriage. she caressed  her hair and said mukku you don't worry at all...everything will be fine soon and whenever you feel low and want to talk to someone you know i am always there.

mukti smiled and said i know meri doll now chalo i am not sleepy so lets do something...ummm how about nail art...nandu gave a forced smile and agreed.

nandini had always kept away from this make up drama...she was after all a tom boy she would rather play caram than paint her nails but for mukti she agreed to do that.

mukti got her nail paints and the tools for nail art...nandini opened the purple color nail tube and started applying it on her nails but the smell of the nail paint seemed a bit different..she got the tube closer to her nose and took a whiff. she immediately put it away...she seemed horrified and asked mukti from where did she get these nail paints.

harshad gifts me all cosmetic especially nail paints...he loves them and never lets me use any one else's stuff.

nandini gave a blank look to mukti and faked a yawn saying mukku i have had a long tiring day can we please sleep...mukti pouted but agreed.

as soon as nandini felt mukti had slept she got down from the bed slowly and rushed to manik's room...the frantic knocking startled manik and he woke up with a jump...he rushed to open the door.

he was shocked to see nandini panting...nandu walked passed him in the room and asked him to shut the door...manik locked the door and faced her crossing his arms eyebrows raised asking what the hell is she doing here at this time...nandu ignored his look and put forth the nail paint and said smell it manik.

Manik looked at her as if she had grown horns...what did you just say...murthy you barge into my room at mid night and aske me to smell the damn nail paint are you freaking crazy...with out giving her a chance to speak he continued of course you are crazy totally mental...if this is your way of irritating me than let me tell you , you are succeeding in it and he kept on blabbering.

getting irritated nandu put her palm on his mouth and said firmly malhotra i have a life and better things to do than to irritate you so do as i say its important now take a whiff of this and tell me do you smell something odd.

Manik eyed her hand telling her to move it and nandu removed her hand with a jerk..shaking his head manik smelled the nail paint and gave a clueless expression to nandini.

Nandini sighed and said i can smell pht

halates in it...its odour is very less but its still there.looking at his expression she further explained phthalates are a group of endocrine-disrupting chemicals that are found in cosmetics like nail polish and in synthetic fragrance"both perfumes and fragrance ingredients in other cosmetic products. Phthalate exposure has been linked to early puberty in girls, a risk factor for later-life breast cancer. Some phthalates also act as weak estrogens in cell culture systems.

Manik looked at her shocked..unable to say anything..soon his shock turned into anger...i am going to kill that harshad. he was just going to walk out the door when nandini pulled him back...she cupped his face and calmly stated...nik you cannot go behind him we do not have proof yes phthalates is dangerous but its found in cosmetics the amount is definitely high in mukti's make up set but the evidence will be circumstantial and harshad can retaliate saying that he did not know about this chemical.

Manik looked at her helpless his baby sisters life was at stake and he was not able to do anything about it..thinking all this a tear slipped out of his eye, nandini gently wiped it and kissed his fore head...manik looked at her and took her in an embrace..he shuddered while holding her and nandini affectionately rubbed his back to calm him down.Nik we will find a way out and now we know about this so we can replace mukti's cosmetic set and keep her away from harms way okay.Manik relaxed listening to that but did not break the hug...it seemed so calm and peaceful in her arms...he buried his face in her neck and sighed...nandini's arms lifted from his back into his  hair caressing them...it seemed that both of them found their solace.manik pulled back a little and kissed her fore head..he was going to pull her back in his embrace when they heard a knock on his door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am terribly sorry for not continuing this SS sooner...my apologies...i will not give any explanations as i don't have any...its just that these few months i have been very low in my life...i won't bore you guys with my personal gibber jabber...i would be continuing this story but it will be one update per week and mostly on tuesdays...i hope you guys like the story...many twists are going to come...stay tuned and yes this story will be rated R as the further chapters will have mature scenes...if you guys are not comfortable then i'll move this story to a blog and give invites to only those who would like to read it further...so silent readers its a request please atleast you guys can do is hit the like button.

cya...and stay tuned

HIT LIKE AND COMMENT (PLEASE)        

Edited by butterfly7 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Different concept...would love to read further!...
Eagerly wait for next Tuesday for the update!...
😊
Do send me a PM...thanks!.
mananneetu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
read all parts in a go
loved it
do update soon
plz pm me
nd accept my buddy request
keep doing the awesome work
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
I am so glad all the good writers from past are coming back...i had read this story way back but u had disappeared. Thank you so much for continuing with this story.
Nandini's character is pretty good..strong and brave..and so is manik. I love the thriller element in this story. Its pretty exciting.

Welcome back:)
ArSha_ManNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow
After so long u updated
It was super interesting
MaNan's hugs awww
That harshad aarrggh... I hope MaNan get rid of him soon ...
The forehead kisses so sweet
Who's knocking??
Update soon
Thnkz 4 the pm
butterfly7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FateBeChanged

I am so glad all the good writers from past are coming back...i had read this story way back but u had disappeared. Thank you so much for continuing with this story.

Nandini's character is pretty good..strong and brave..and so is manik. I love the thriller element in this story. Its pretty exciting.

Welcome back:)

your welcome...thank you for liking my story
even i was skeptical about continuing this SS 
but then i thought it would not be fair to all my readers 
keep on commenting it keeps me motivated to write 
tc
butterfly7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArSha_ManNan

Wow
After so long u updated
It was super interesting
MaNan's hugs awww
That harshad aarrggh... I hope MaNan get rid of him soon ...
The forehead kisses so sweet
Who's knocking??
Update soon
Thnkz 4 the pm

whose knocking will be revealed in the next chappy
thank you for sharing your views
and your welcome for the pm
keep reading
tc 

Friendsforever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Different story 
I like it 
Awesome update dear 
Cont soon 
And pls do pm me... 
0Nivida0 thumbnail
Nice story..read all chapters in one go..u should continue..waiting for next update
jamunamanik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Finally u back

Plsss coun sooon

It was more intersting

Waiting for twist

coun sooon