8 [27.59%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by Honeypot

Gave five nimmo for one and only ashlok..they were superb in their nokjhok..
The editor uncle came back perfectly for ashlok scene ...in the precap scene he was staring her some more time with glasses and today they cut that.,.i don't know what is his Pblm..this uncle has no Pblm in giving repeated dialogues to jyothi,.i lost count how many times she said Sid s phone and re are un reachable..when it comes to ashlok this editor baba is the most kanjoos one..

I was rofl after his comment that she ends before she starts..I liked her how rude too..good to see astha is at ease with him...natural with him.. I loved his wide grin too when she said about kids ..
Tom another chase  ..it is to be seen whether shlok also falls on same pit or another pit..
Apsara ,her hubby and mota  Bhai did their job perfectly..carefully planned 

Saji,

I saw the epi..this morning and u r right..Editor..happy scissor hands..came...out..when Shlok was gazing at biwi with his glares on...AngryAngry Shd have cut out on Re daydreaming...AngryAngry that was the pits.. god...AngryCensored   seriously want to whack his head...

Me too..when I saw Shlok's exp when she mentioned the word kids...I was ROFL...oh god..these two..are top dramebaaz...yeah natural..with each other.

Shlok did some meticulous planning..and all are doing their parts..well.. Her exp when she said...how rude was ..perfectly said with a POUT..that only she can give. Tongue

Saji I loved her blouse design...it was..awesome..wish they had shown it properly...Wink did u notice it??

Yep saw the design..will they show doubt it ..but I felt some stitching came out on right side  near the neck or is it coz of orange stripes .
I loved her how rude ands also her expression when he said cheetah and all..
Did u notice he was smiling just before touching her in madhu Makhi part ..I loved that ..
These two are so naturals when performing these types of scenes and enhances each other's performance...
Re scenes are so boring...and she gets such long nice scenes ...all the while when we're waiting for ashlok..but it's such a relief when they finally came on screen ..treat to watch ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumnim_varDogan1Prads

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

wow!!! Loved the episode ...100/100...Ashlok are back ,they rocked togetherClapClapClap

Deepa, you gave 100/100 wonder what the rating will be today..Wink yes...they are back..in ful form..the tom n jerry catfights are really good...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiie

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

excellent epsidoe...
Aastha knows Judo karate... and Shlok Ji wan t to see her talenet of Judo karate..[LOL}..
Loved Ashlok scene very much...
Excited for Jungle track..

I would have liked to see her Judo n karate skills...exhibited on Shlok...neva mind..she can practise on IS..when the time comes. LOLLOL

The jungle track is going on fine...loving it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiejhumjhum

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehersudhar

5 nimmy. Aslok knokjhok were highlight today sprinkled for us. Their body language is different from the earlier one as SL OK is faking as if he doesn't care her in love and asthma too doing the same but with some inner feelings hidden role reversal. But a treat to watch them. Apsara hidden the cards and asthma ran to give them. Manya too helped in diversion. Chowski bhai engaged the driver. In dru will go to nuts once he knows she is struck in jungle. So he might search for her in the same way. But kisiki biwi keliye itna tatadna kya re. Pagal admi he will be kept with niru and niru will press his neck in anger in mental hospital. As expected asths started the fight she wont keep quiet. Mere bache when she told i was like give one thappad to her she will get her memory back. They both told we hate and then the dialogue from slok na Surat ha na height hai was superb. This may go on and without realisation she will love him again. I think she wont share all this with in dru later. She will just keep quiet and maintain distance with him. He will bang his head then. When will she be able to get memory cant guess. Next with kids SL OK may sing song for her. That new singer they are promoted on twitter might have sung it.

Meher,
Nice points as always. Clap
Yup the body language is very different now and they have done a great job in showcasing that. As I watched the old HM epi..I can tell the difference in both. Shlok in love pretending to hate her and Astha..confused..and distrubed by his nearness..can't explain why she is feeling so spirited and alive..

I think IS will go crazy..when Shlok ahd taken her the first time..now it will be even more..hahaha. She is not going to give him all the details for sure from now on  and apsara is also there to interrupt..

The nokjhok was too funny n loved each and every word uttered by Ashlok. wonder how she will be once she returns to IS..after the jungle HM...that is going to be more interesting. Think we may get an emo scene of AC as he has tweeted about it last week. Big smile

Some nice song..for sure..we have a wishlist..that we want to see, Hope the Cv's are listening..and taking notes. As for the new singer Suhail..dunno if he will be used on the show...right now..maybe later as the single is not yet released.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumDogan1

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
 from 
 ME

Today , I am in  a very good mood !!!! - The candidate and the party I voted for ,  won  the election !!! Thank God, tax payers' hard earn money will not be squandered !!!!!   That why today I am taking everything -  including most   boring JORERIYA, with a pinch of sugar  !!!!! - 

After a long time , We can see our original ASHLOK  back !!!!

This  Episode  just  belongs to our Cutie JODI !!!!! - Both AVINASH & SHRENU are rocking !!!!!

EVERY Dialogue was super cute - Thanks Script writer for finding such  sweet dialogues for our sweet ASHLOK!!!

Thanks directors for giving us  our  sweet ASHLOK back !!!

The best Expression of the day  - AVINASH's laugh on   Aastha's  worries  on  her ( fake)  KIDS !!!!!! - definitely It was not SHLOK, It was AVINASH himself !!!!!

The best Dialogues of the episode  - Aastha's JUDO- KARATE   & Shlok's - ''your height  ends before it  starts '' !!!!!

The CUTEST  symbolic dialogue / scene of the episode ::   Shooing  away HONEY BEE by Babybear  from  his  honey pot !!!!

The most needed people  in the  gang  on  SHLOK's  secret mission - APSARA/ MANIA/ CHOWSKY !!!

Most BORING  scene of the day  - JORERIYA !!!!!

Most Interesting Symbol for the last two episodes - SWORD IN  A SHEATH !!!!!  - 

Two different meanings to me in two dofferent episodes  - On Thursady's episode Aastha was dreaming  SHLOK rather dreaming  masculine part of SHLOK ( as per freudian theory Sword represens Phallus and Sheath Female  energy ) !!! could be also  SHLOK is trying to protect his wify as it was also shown when shlok came near to her bed  - might be  his desire for her also vice versa  !!!!

On Friday's Episode once again sword was  shown when Apsara was looking for  KIDS's ID Card - Apasara is trying to protect and purify Aastha from  BARKHASTHA/  in otherword INDRAJIT era  !!!!

Thanks  CVS for  entertaining us with such  a  sweet    Episode  !!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiejhumjhumnim_varDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv19

Six nimmy..

Based on review..

Will watch epi nd comment..

Hey DV,

Hope u got a chance to see the epi... if not watch and then write yr views.
Clarisa IF-Stunnerz
Clarisa
Clarisa

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

I vote 6 Wink

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

from 
 ME

Swathya, thanks for the rating and yr obs..insightful...obs...

Today , I am in  a very good mood !!!! - The candidate and the party I voted for ,  won  the election !!! Thank God, tax payers' hard earn money will not be squandered !!!!!   That why today I am taking everything -  including most   boring JORERIYA, with a pinch of sugar  !!!!! -
Well good for you..hope this new govt..does better...u r def in a good mood. n nothing is going to dampen yr spirits..ok...

After a long time , We can see our original ASHLOK  back !!!!

This  Episode  just  belongs to our Cutie JODI !!!!! - Both AVINASH & SHRENU are rocking !!!!!

EVERY Dialogue was super cute - Thanks Script writer for finding such  sweet dialogues for our sweet ASHLOK!!!

Thanks directors for giving us  our  sweet ASHLOK back !!!

The best Expression of the day  - AVINASH's laugh on   Aastha's  worries  on  her ( fake)  KIDS !!!!!! - definitely It was not SHLOK, It was AVINASH himself !!!!!
  • yes..it was Avi hee and not..Shlok who could not stop grinning...some nice lines after ages... n both were..looking cute..hot...rocking and everything in between. The writer redeemed themselves of sorts by...the dialogues..but not over yet..

The best Dialogues of the episode  - Aastha's JUDO- KARATE   & Shlok's - ''your height  ends before it  starts '' !!!!! this was so funny. would have liked to see her try it on Shlok.. wonder if she would have hurt him where it...matters the most...Wink

The CUTEST  symbolic dialogue / scene of the episode ::   Shooing  away HONEY BEE by Babybear  from  his  honey pot !!!! yes...kind of how she is trying to shoo him awya from her...side and life now...but he is going to keep returning..until she regains her memory.

The most needed people  in the  gang  on  SHLOK's  secret mission - APSARA/ MANIA/ CHOWSKY !!! yes true...did their parts well.

Most BORING  scene of the day  - JORERIYA !!!!! yes..esp RE..I do not mind Jo these days. she is tolerable..any da.
 Most Interesting Symbol for the last two episodes - SWORD IN  A SHEATH !!!!!  - hhmmm missed this part totally. thanks for bringing it up n have written some int...stuff.

Two different meanings to me in two dofferent episodes  - On Thursady's episode Aastha was dreaming  SHLOK rather dreaming  masculine part of SHLOK ( as per freudian theory Sword represens Phallus and Sheath Female  energy ) !!! could be also  SHLOK is trying to protect his wify as it was also shown when shlok came near to her bed  - might be  his desire for her also vice versa  !!!! she dreamt of him..at the chaat stall...n he was near her bed...so aroused by his nearness sub consciously and he was also affected...n aroused when she said his name in her sleep..what a boost to his...conviction n love. Both are...affected by the other's nearess n presence.

On Friday's Episode once again sword was  shown when Apsara was looking for  KIDS's ID Card - Apasara is trying to protect and purify Aastha from  BARKHASTHA/  in otherword INDRAJIT era  !!!! Hmm..did not notice that...she may act as a deterrent if Indru tries to get closer to barkha. yes.

Thanks  CVS for  entertaining us with such  a  sweet    Episode  !!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumSathia007

Go to top