Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

India-Forums

FF : Chehra Hai Ya Chand Khila Hai CHAPTER 8 UPLOADED ON PAGE 8 (Page 3)

zubiya92 IF-Sizzlerz
zubiya92
zubiya92

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon

akyabiggestfan IF-Dazzler
akyabiggestfan
akyabiggestfan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
CryCryAnuCryCry
Vo driver...Angry
Mera bas chale na toh iss jaise hevaano ke chote chote tukde karke black hole neon phek duAngry
Hum aurto ko kamzor samajhne waalo ka yehi haal Hona chahiye...what akash did
Loved Akash ka concern for his beloved...
Hope he realizes his anu is not wrong soonCry
Please continue asapBig smile
-AnnieQueen- Goldie
-AnnieQueen-
-AnnieQueen-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I just hate aakashOuch
how can he treat anu like thisCry
that driverAngry
why does aakash always get close to that bloody nats to hurt anuAngry
hate themAngry
please nats aur aakash ko zyada chipkao mat aur ha make him realise his mistake soon pleaseEmbarrassed
then I guess he will need great strength to convince anu and win her trust backEmbarrassed
Tumpa12 IF-Rockerz
Tumpa12
Tumpa12

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
superb
loved it
cont soon
Anzum505 Goldie
Anzum505
Anzum505

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
aakash is very rude yaar.. poor ananya. . :(
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Nivce updates
shanaya.oberoi Groupbie
shanaya.oberoi
shanaya.oberoi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Chapter 3:
As Ananya got ready she couldn't really walk properly it was very painful for her but she somehow managed to reach the hotel lobby.
In the lobby Akash and Natasha were as usual acting like love-birds,
Natasha:oh look who's here! First officer Ananya Rawat jho har dusre ladke ke sat flirt karti hai aur unhe usse pyar ho jatha hain.
This was it Ananya couldn't tolerate it anymore she couldn't tolerate anyone raising a finger on her character,
Ananya:let me remind you Natasha ke tumhari aukad kya hai tum Sirf Ek airhostess ho aur tumhara kam hai meri baat manna cuz I'm your senior and airhostess ka definition patha hai it means your just a servant in the plane bus tume aur maids main yeh difference hai ki tum makeup laga ke logo ki seva kart hi ho aur woh bina makeup ke.i hope you remember where you stand because I can lodge a complaint against you to the airport authorities.
Natasha just gave what-do-you-mean-look and Ananya just walked away after insulting Natasha in front of the entire troop of air hostesses and Akash.
She couldn't really walk properly,in fact she was limping slightly and she felt a sharp pain in har calf.but she tolerated it and walked towards the car.
Ananya and Akash both had reached the airport, 
They both didn't talk to each other at all,
In the cockpit,
Akash:have you done the preparations for take-off?
Ananya:yes,sir and here's the checklist Pehle hi derahi hi kahi aap phirse gussa an kare.
She taunted Akash.deep inside Akash was really hurt for behaving this way with the love of his life.
After take-off,
Akash was stealing glances of Ananya who wouldn't even bother to look towards him,Akash thought to himself," Ek waqt tha jab tum mujhe ghoor na band Nahi karti thi air mujhe tumhe flight pie concentrate karne ke liye kehna padhta tha aur ab... Dekho Kya hogaya."
Ananya thought to herself" to tum mujhe maaf kyun nahi kardete Akash bus Ek bar mujhe maaf kardo main tumhe wapas wahi ananya lauta dungi Jo tumhari thi,kaash tum meri baat pe vishwas karlete".
Akash thought " vishwas Karna chahta hu par har suboot  tumhare khilaf hain."
Ananya thought " I really love you Akash and always will even if you don't come back to me". I'm always ready to comeback to you"
It was like both of them could read each other's mind and had heart to heart connection.
Suddenly there mind talk was disturbed by a turbelance which was a big one and due to that Ananya got hurt on the very place where her leg had a cut on, but she tolerated the pain and she had no idea it was bleeding, after a pretty long time the plane came on track and was back on auto-pilot. Ananya didn't have the energy to prepare for landing due to a lot of blood loss.
Akash:Ananya prepare for landing.
Ananya: yes sir
She replied very faintly and the next thing she fainted Akash was just very shocked,Ananya had fainted because of blood loss,
Akash:Ananya Kya hula tum tumhe kYa hogaya get up damn it!
Ananya didn't reply,
Akash then contacted the ATC,
Akash: ATC,please Ek ambulance ke liye arrange kariye the co-pilot has fainted.
ATC: captain Akash we have arranged for an ambulance landing ke bat hi you will see the ambulance.
Akash landed the plane safely and he rushed Ananya to the ambulance and suddenly he saw that ananya's leg was drenched with blood he was just out of words,soon they reached the hospital.
Ananya was rushed into the O.T., by then Akash had called up shaurye informing him about ananya.
Shaurya:Kya hula meri behen ko akash.
Akash explained him whatever happened.
Shaurya:what are you out of your mind tumne mujhe inform Nahi karha jab ananya ke sat yeh sab hua.
Listen if anything happens to her I won't leave you! You've already hurted her so much and now this..
After an hour or so the doctor comes out,
Doctor: patient ko blood ki zaroorat hai a bhi Nahi tho Jaan ko khatra hai. Aur humare blood bank mein O NEGATIVE blood group nahi hain.
Akash:what ! meri blood group bhi same hai apko jitna khoon chahiye le lijeye but save my ananya!
Shaurya was quietly listening to akash's word and he referred to ananya as his ananya he knew Akash still loved her.
Doc:chaliye Mr.Saluja hum apka blood test kar lete hain.
Akash went with the doctor for the procedure and soon ananya was supplied with blood and completely safe.
Doc:patient safe hai par hosh 24 hours Main aayega.
Akash had a relieved look on his face.
Shaurya:tum jab main ananya ke sat ruk jaonga.
Akash:yea but just give me a call when she regains consious.
Shaurya nodded his head and Akash left the hospital.
Hi guys this is to tell you my next chapter will include some stuff about Akya's past. Will upload it by Friday evening! Till then enjoy!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneesharituka7Annika_Ishqbaazzubiya92

akyabiggestfan IF-Dazzler
akyabiggestfan
akyabiggestfan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Me firstDancing
Amazing update!!!
I was laughing like a mad when Ananya called natasha a maid...
SeriouslyLOL
But but but...
Phirse meri poor anuCry
Akash bharosa Kyu nahi karta uspeAngry
Will wait desperately for FridayBig smile

Go to top