Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya.oberoi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 2:
Ananya had walked out of the cockpit in tears each and every word he said had pricked her,
She hurriedly left for her hotel,she had a two day stay in Kashmir,
After reaching the hotel she was really tired and she freshened up and went to sleep 
[AFTER 1 hour]
She woke up and thought of just having a look at the market so she freshened up and left,
In the lobby she saw none other then Akash and Natasha holding each other's hand and being really friendly with each other she couldn't take it anymore and ignored and walked out of the hotel and akash had noticed that,
Ananya didn't really buy anything from the market but she was having a flashback of the time when she was with akash,
[FLASHBACK]
A woman was very angry with her boyfriend they both were in the mall,
Ananya was just walking very fast and Akash was behind her,
Akash:are Ananya suno tho Meri bat.
Ananya:akash mujhe kuch nahi Suna tum tho meri bat sunte hi nahi ho.ab jab tak ke mujhe who dress nahi milti don't talk to me.
They both reach home,
Akash:Ananya come here I wana show u something.
Ananya:(throws a pillow at him) go to hell don't even talk to me.
Akash just gives a cute smile and goes and hugs her from the back.
Ananya:leave me Akash!
Akash: I won't leave you at all 
Saying this he held her even more tight and kissed her bare shoulder,
Akash:yeh Dekho main tumhare liye kya laya hu.
It was none other then the dress Ananya wanted,she was so excited seeing it that she hugged him really tight and gave a kiss on his lips.
Akash:wow,Ek gift ke liye Ek kiss tho phir main har din Ek gift laya karunga.
She was blushing and hugged Akash really tight.
Suddenly the it started raining and ananya's flashback ended.
It was raining heavily and everyone started running here and there,
Ananya left in search for a taxi or auto rickshaw, as it was almost night time,
Over there at the hotel akash just kept staring at the clock waiting for Ananya he even refused Natasha's proposal to have dinner just for Ananya,
Akash:patha Nahi yeh ladki ithni raat gaye kaha rehgayi.
While over there Ananya was finally found a auto so she sat in it but the driver didn't have any good intentions he looked at Ananya with an evil look.
While over there akash was desperately waiting for her in the lobby.
Akash: pata Nahi kana rahgayi rat ke 11:00 baj rahe hai.should I call her?
No I will look too desperate.
In the auto,
Driver:waise madam ap Kafi khubsoorat hain.
Ananya: excuse me,ap apna dhyan aage rakhiye.
Then the driver started talking nonsense and Ananya couldn't tolerate it,
Ananya:aap Zara auto rokye main yahi se chali jaungi.
Driver:ithni jaldi kya hai jaaneman.
The driver caught ananya's hand and he didn't leave it at all Ananya was hitting him on his hand so that he would leave it but he tried forcing himself on her and it was raining heavily Ananya slipped and unfortunately fell on the floor giving a opportunity to the driver. She hit her head on the ground and it started bleeding,but she still had the courage to fight back,
Over there akash was getting worried about her he finally called her up but she didn't pick her phone,somehow she managed to escape the man and the first thing she saw was akash's name on the phone she saw him calling her she quickly picked the phone but by that time the man held her and threw on the floor again. Akash tried speaking but he heard all the screaming and shouting and was really worried.akash then somehow managed to trace her call and was driving really fast and when he reached there what he saw was just killing him from inside the driver was on top of Ananya and was forcing to kiss her,
Suddenly a hand from behind pulled him and there was a punch on the man's face Akash was like a wild lion at that time he beat the man brutally until the man ran away like limping dog from there,
Then he saw Ananya whose clothes were tattered,torn and ripped completely she was just trying to hide herself,
Akash:(bursts on her) tumhara dimag Karab hai Itni raat ko Akele nikal gayi Dekh Liya na Kya ho Sakta tha agar main nahi pohuchtha sahi waqt par.
Saying he tried touching her but Ananya moved away,
Ananya:(faintly) don't touch me! Tumhe Kya farq padhta hai... Ke mere Sath kuch bhi ho just..just stay...away from me ! Don't touch me you...you...
And she fainted as she didn't have the energy to even stand and she was hurt on the head,but Akash caught her in time he carried her in his arms and left with her for the hotel, well this was maybe the worst site for Natasha but Akash had carried Ananya in her arms and carried her towards her suite.
When they reached the suite he layed her on her bed and slowly cleaned her wound .she was completely wet due to the rain,
Akash:agar aise he so gayi tho yeh bimar padh jayegi.
When Akash thought for a while with great difficulty he took her night gown out and switched off the lights and changed her clothes.
Akash kept a watch on Ananya the entire night.Sometime,he would sit next to her bed side and just stare at her face lovingly and say,
Akash:aj bhi waisi ki waisi ho,beautiful as usual...main aj bhi tumse hi pyar karta hu par Uss galti ko main kabhi maaf nahi karpaunga...
The night then came to an end and the sun rose Akash was just looking at Ananya who looked like a beautiful princess sleeping in a white nightgown.
Suddenly she woke up opening her eyes slowly,and with great difficulty got up and tried to sit,
Akash:Araam se ruko main madad karta hu..
Ananya:don't touch me main Khud manage karlungi.
Then suddenly ananya's eyes went on her clothes which had been changed,
Ananya: mere kapde Kisne badle,yeh kahi tumne tho nahi...
Akash:Han Maine hai badle hai Kal rat tum bhigi wi thi aur behosh thi isiliye maine badaal diye.
Ananya:what how could you even think of...nahi badal the tho Sahi tha Kya hotha zyada se zyada mar hi tho jathi ha thand ke maare tumhe kya farq padhta.
Akash:tum yeh bar bar mujhe yeh kyun keh thi hoke tumhe much hotha tho mujhe koyi farq Nahi padhta aur waise bhi Maine Sirf insaaniyat ke Khatir kiya yeh Sab.got it?
Main ja raha hu tumhe hosh achuka hai Khud sambhal Lena apne ap ko main koyi naukar nahi hu tumhara.jo tumhare thane bhi Sunega aur seva bhi karega.
Saying this Akash left.ananya just stared at him but a slight smile came on her lips as she really didn't feel so bad about Akash touching her she had a hope Akash still loved her as he cared for her so much.
She got up and somehow managed to get ready for her flight back but she was still not in good condition.
Sorry if they are any mistake and yea do comment and hit the like button

Laadifan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first to comment 
Fantastic update 👏
That driver 😡 😡 😡 😡
How dare he touch Ananya 
But her prince charming came to save her obviously 
Why does Akya always have to suffer so much pain 😭 😭
Please update soon 
Thanks for the pm 
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😭😭Anu😭😭
Vo driver...😡
Mera bas chale na toh iss jaise hevaano ke chote chote tukde karke black hole neon phek du😡
Hum aurto ko kamzor samajhne waalo ka yehi haal Hona chahiye...what akash did
Loved Akash ka concern for his beloved...
Hope he realizes his anu is not wrong soon😭
Please continue asap😃
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just hate aakash
how can he treat anu like this😭
that driver😡
why does aakash always get close to that bloody nats to hurt anu😡
hate them😡
please nats aur aakash ko zyada chipkao mat aur ha make him realise his mistake soon please😳
then I guess he will need great strength to convince anu and win her trust back😳
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb
loved it
cont soon
Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aakash is very rude yaar.. poor ananya. . :(
shanaya.oberoi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 3:
As Ananya got ready she couldn't really walk properly it was very painful for her but she somehow managed to reach the hotel lobby.
In the lobby Akash and Natasha were as usual acting like love-birds,
Natasha:oh look who's here! First officer Ananya Rawat jho har dusre ladke ke sat flirt karti hai aur unhe usse pyar ho jatha hain.
This was it Ananya couldn't tolerate it anymore she couldn't tolerate anyone raising a finger on her character,
Ananya:let me remind you Natasha ke tumhari aukad kya hai tum Sirf Ek airhostess ho aur tumhara kam hai meri baat manna cuz I'm your senior and airhostess ka definition patha hai it means your just a servant in the plane bus tume aur maids main yeh difference hai ki tum makeup laga ke logo ki seva kart hi ho aur woh bina makeup ke.i hope you remember where you stand because I can lodge a complaint against you to the airport authorities.
Natasha just gave what-do-you-mean-look and Ananya just walked away after insulting Natasha in front of the entire troop of air hostesses and Akash.
She couldn't really walk properly,in fact she was limping slightly and she felt a sharp pain in har calf.but she tolerated it and walked towards the car.
Ananya and Akash both had reached the airport, 
They both didn't talk to each other at all,
In the cockpit,
Akash:have you done the preparations for take-off?
Ananya:yes,sir and here's the checklist Pehle hi derahi hi kahi aap phirse gussa an kare.
She taunted Akash.deep inside Akash was really hurt for behaving this way with the love of his life.
After take-off,
Akash was stealing glances of Ananya who wouldn't even bother to look towards him,Akash thought to himself," Ek waqt tha jab tum mujhe ghoor na band Nahi karti thi air mujhe tumhe flight pie concentrate karne ke liye kehna padhta tha aur ab... Dekho Kya hogaya."
Ananya thought to herself" to tum mujhe maaf kyun nahi kardete Akash bus Ek bar mujhe maaf kardo main tumhe wapas wahi ananya lauta dungi Jo tumhari thi,kaash tum meri baat pe vishwas karlete".
Akash thought " vishwas Karna chahta hu par har suboot  tumhare khilaf hain."
Ananya thought " I really love you Akash and always will even if you don't come back to me". I'm always ready to comeback to you"
It was like both of them could read each other's mind and had heart to heart connection.
Suddenly there mind talk was disturbed by a turbelance which was a big one and due to that Ananya got hurt on the very place where her leg had a cut on, but she tolerated the pain and she had no idea it was bleeding, after a pretty long time the plane came on track and was back on auto-pilot. Ananya didn't have the energy to prepare for landing due to a lot of blood loss.
Akash:Ananya prepare for landing.
Ananya: yes sir
She replied very faintly and the next thing she fainted Akash was just very shocked,Ananya had fainted because of blood loss,
Akash:Ananya Kya hula tum tumhe kYa hogaya get up damn it!
Ananya didn't reply,
Akash then contacted the ATC,
Akash: ATC,please Ek ambulance ke liye arrange kariye the co-pilot has fainted.
ATC: captain Akash we have arranged for an ambulance landing ke bat hi you will see the ambulance.
Akash landed the plane safely and he rushed Ananya to the ambulance and suddenly he saw that ananya's leg was drenched with blood he was just out of words,soon they reached the hospital.
Ananya was rushed into the O.T., by then Akash had called up shaurye informing him about ananya.
Shaurya:Kya hula meri behen ko akash.
Akash explained him whatever happened.
Shaurya:what are you out of your mind tumne mujhe inform Nahi karha jab ananya ke sat yeh sab hua.
Listen if anything happens to her I won't leave you! You've already hurted her so much and now this..
After an hour or so the doctor comes out,
Doctor: patient ko blood ki zaroorat hai a bhi Nahi tho Jaan ko khatra hai. Aur humare blood bank mein O NEGATIVE blood group nahi hain.
Akash:what ! meri blood group bhi same hai apko jitna khoon chahiye le lijeye but save my ananya!
Shaurya was quietly listening to akash's word and he referred to ananya as his ananya he knew Akash still loved her.
Doc:chaliye Mr.Saluja hum apka blood test kar lete hain.
Akash went with the doctor for the procedure and soon ananya was supplied with blood and completely safe.
Doc:patient safe hai par hosh 24 hours Main aayega.
Akash had a relieved look on his face.
Shaurya:tum jab main ananya ke sat ruk jaonga.
Akash:yea but just give me a call when she regains consious.
Shaurya nodded his head and Akash left the hospital.
Hi guys this is to tell you my next chapter will include some stuff about Akya's past. Will upload it by Friday evening! Till then enjoy!

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Me first
Amazing update!!!
I was laughing like a mad when Ananya called natasha a maid...
Seriously😆
But but but...
Phirse meri poor anu😭
Akash bharosa Kyu nahi karta uspe😡
Will wait desperately for Friday😃