Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

trying to understand shraddha (Page 2)

vallu123 Senior Member
vallu123
vallu123

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

I agree with u even I was very unhappy that they choose her coz her acting was very bad bt slowly she has been coming into her own which is nice. I think her faults, bad acting, deadish characterisation of the character was highlighed more coz we where comparing her to the other 2 characters who are just so larger than life and ito acting just so darn powerful and good. Bt she has a long way to go coz if we compare her with the actress who plays guddi she brings a lot of expression to her character with limited screen time and they very similar characters at the moment. Bt one thing that does impress me is some1 who is hardworking Kirtida seems to be hardworking and she will improve more with time. The cvs and directors however have to help her as well by putting more effort into her character.

To be honest story so far has been focusing more on sher and bhavri Devi..let's see what CVS have for shraddha..  what I liked is  that both the leads are educated even though the story set up is in village  or jilla ...BD has assumed shraddha as a weakling because she doesn't say much...yes kirtida has improved and I hope she improves more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hi vallabhi,
nice post dear .
I also share your fears regarding sher's character growth Confused

He is the character who kinda holds you to keep watching the show but it is no secret to  what happens with indian daily soap male leads Confused

I am keeping my fingers crossed   here and hoping that this show will hopefully be different and maintain the credibility of characters.

Shradha needs lot of growth in terms of character and acting. 

She needs to push the envelope and stand against the mighty BD, ofcourse with the unwavering support and love of our dear sher Wink
once again , good to read your views Thumbs Up

Cheers
Saba 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vallu123sandiab

vallu123 Senior Member
vallu123
vallu123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlTalks

Hi vallabhi,
nice post dear .

He is the character who kinda holds you to keep watching the show but it is no secret to  what happens with indian daily soap male leads Confused

I am keeping my fingers crossed   here and hoping that this show will hopefully be different and maintain the credibility of characters.

She needs to push the envelope and stand against the mighty BD, ofcourse with the unwavering support and love of our dear sher Wink

Cheers
Saba 

Sher is the soul of the show...I am talking about the character...and shraddha is his heart...so cvz have to sketch shraddha's growth properly...I know she is a very simple girl...silence should not become her weakness...so far so good...as I said I was not liking the timid behavior but her life has just changed drastically...the best part is she is not complaining and blaming like normal fl...she is looking forward...trying to fix...I know many girls who are silent simple dignified yet very strong...that is how shraddha should grow like a character...I don't want shraddha to look strong by making sher a dummy or vise versa..

girlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vallu123

Originally posted by girlTalks

Hi vallabhi,
nice post dear .

Cheers
Saba 

Sher is the soul of the show...I am talking about the character...and shraddha is his heart...so cvz have to sketch shraddha's growth properly...I know she is a very simple girl...silence should not become her weakness...so far so good...as I said I was not liking the timid behavior but her life has just changed drastically...the best part is she is not complaining and blaming like normal fl...she is looking forward...trying to fix...I know many girls who are silent simple dignified yet very strong...that is how shraddha should grow like a character...I don't want shraddha to look strong by making sher a dummy or vise versa..
I agree, it  would be uneasy and unacceptable to show shraddha change behavior asap that is why I was talking about the growth of character and developing it at a acceptable pace.
I guess the story is all about showing shraddha eventually learning to  stand up falling in love along the way Wink

vallu123

Go to top