India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Future Story Of IKNMP (Page 2)

Saabi45 Senior Member
Saabi45
Saabi45

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
This is very typical BT and well pointed. I would rather prefer Ragini sacrificing her love than jump to the cheating conclusion. It would be such a shame after she claimed her immaturity was the reason 15yrs ago. What reason today?

Neil will be Neil. Never use his brains. Assume everything at face value and then do a Usain bolt dash to his usual route of "Going to US-wallowing in misery-engage with FL2". In the meantime hide some crap piece of paper document in India as well.

Zainab_Sidd Senior Member
Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Dont know how to react.. After 15 yrs of MUs they still dont understand each other.. crap I wish this post leap happens soon soo I will get to know what actually happend. still exicted for monday's epi.. Neira's love trip..
Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saabi45

This is very typical BT and well pointed. I would rather prefer Ragini sacrificing her love than jump to the cheating conclusion. It would be such a shame after she claimed her immaturity was the reason 15yrs ago. What reason today?

Neil will be Neil. Never use his brains. Assume everything at face value and then do a Usain bolt dash to his usual route of "Going to US-wallowing in misery-engage with FL2". In the meantime hide some crap piece of paper document in India as well.

Saabi,
I wish the same.. Sacrifcng love is better than that MUs.. no blame game again..
Story will turn out good if she sacrifices her love not when she Misunderstands neil.
Wish the same yaa..
Saabi45 Senior Member
Saabi45
Saabi45

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Me too Zainab.. For me Ragini doing the same mistake again is a CRIME. What is the damn obsession with something that happened 15 yeras ago with a bimbo whose bones are not even found today?

NB's creativity always work in reverse. So back to square 1 is the best gear in her system.
Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Me too Zainab.. For me Ragini doing the same mistake again is a CRIME. What is the damn obsession with something that happened 15 yeras ago with a bimbo whose bones are not even found today?

NB's creativity always work in reverse. So back to square 1 is the best gear in her system.

Fingers crossed.. I feel it will be a sacrifice ..
still cant trust these twists and turns...
wanna c ragini going to New york this time..
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged

this neil is weak and impulsive and so short sighted...that is his view starts and ends with ragini...and US is his back up ..anything goes wrong pack ur bag and leave ...why cannot he atleast have some sort of communication with his children...what about what they want ??he just does not fight ,he never fights for what he claims as his...and you expect they learned after 15 years...Confused..he will break all contacts with her...aarav the coward may also leave with him leaving his mother behind in his financial mess...most probably ragini will have to give up her house and yes neil willl be back only to gloat at her ,insult her and hurt her not bothering about how and why and what...
sampa79 IF-Dazzler
sampa79
sampa79

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
True hope this time it should be scarfice 
Because again this misunderstanding drama doesn't suits
matured couple with 5 kids 

I feel this sacrifice will be for pam because she requested ragini to let them go to us

And for that she will behave that she don't trust neil and let him free from this relationship 
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

this neil is weak and impulsive and so short sighted...that is his view starts and ends with ragini...and US is his back up ..anything goes wrong pack ur bag and leave ...why cannot he atleast have some sort of communication with his children...what about what they want ??he just does not fight ,he never fights for what he claims as his...and you expect they learned after 15 years...Confused..he will break all contacts with her...aarav the coward may also leave with him leaving his mother behind in his financial mess...most probably ragini will have to give up her house and yes neil willl be back only to gloat at her ,insult her and hurt her not bothering about how and why and what...

ShockedConfusedOuch

But for that to happen, it has to be a sacrifice angle. Maybe Ragini will not have a MU, but will act so that N goes away ... whatever the freaking reasons NB has !

Go to top