SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

welcome to he forum

I am sue you aren't the only one who is smitten by Rajeev, i think most of us are already flat over him, and what excites us more is the fact that the show itself is very good, the execution, the cast, the concept, everything is rich in quality and is a breathe of fresh air. 

three weeks have passed, and i have watched all the episodes and even repeat telecasts too, i am never bored of the show even though during the repeats i know whats coming up, it still catches my attention well.

I will be honest here, as Rajeev is the only reason i started with the show, but the show itself is a good one, people who do not like the lead pair will end up liking them if they watch the show for the concept or story.

Rajeev is a very good actor who is capable of essaying any role with ample expressions to showcase.  
Like you said,  everything is fresh and new.  Even the direction and pace is amazing.  No unwanted scenes or too many supporting characters. Even the dialogues are good and Rajeev's dialogue delivery is perfectπŸ‘πŸΌ
Actually,  this is the first show of rajeev I am watching and clearly am already his fan. 
Though I wish we got to experience more of ananya and Kabir with more airing time :) 
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nithiya95

Agree...A great show with great actorsπŸ˜‰

Wlcm to the forumπŸ€—

Yes,  an amazing show indeed!  
Thank you πŸ€—
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Atlast, my darling ! and already smitten with Kabir's charisma !khikhiπŸ˜†
not surprised although. Rajiv is a familiar face to me. during my college days the famous sujal-kasish saga used to come on tv, and all my hostel mates were gaga over that lover boy, lol. I was a very nerdy intellectual then, ie the type who looked down upon serial viewing women types wondering how could they waste their invaluable time watching crappy serials and not studying, Oh ! how those girls hated me πŸ˜ƒ lol ! now, I rofl at my self-important younger self looking back.
tho, the serial used to come on tv during hostel dinner time and even among those serial-lover's gang, i had a handful of friends who literally forced me to watch and told me the storyline v briefly. so i knew it was a sujal-kashish - piyush love triangle...those guys were like bros and are saintly godly creatures some thing like that...selfless and noblest to the extreme...the overtly makeup covered girl with ugly earrings was a victim of circumstances and was extremely brainless ( so, i was told, i have no idea myself) and the guy sujal...oh my gawd, the girls used to shed torrents of tears at his misfortune, sigh mournfully whenever he went down to another platform of misery...among all this mayhem, I noticed and enjoyed only one thing very privately while swallowing down forcefully tasteless hostel dinner : the guy playing Sujal ! aha, he was worth ogling. such looks, such physique ,such heartmelting smile and such acting skills, no wonder he was all teenage girls heartthrob. and trust me May, then or now, nerd or not, I NEVER NEVER fail to appreciate handsome intelligent dudes ( Reel or Real)🀣
so this is my history of knowing Mr. Rajiv. after that serial he literally vanished. I am told by RK lovers that he was doing films, but i never saw him again until now, in that explosive 1st promo of Reporters .
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
accha one more thing, May! dont u thing Kabir Sharma has the aura of Arnav Goswami ? are they actually recreating him in this serial ?
just wondering...Kabir's presentation has a impression of Argo ...hai na ? or am I thinking too much ! by the way, thank u for asking me to watch the show, and thank me to force u opening the thread ! khik khik !
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya_rc

Atlast, my darling ! and already smitten with Kabir's charisma !khikhiπŸ˜†
not surprised although. Rajiv is a familiar face to me. during my college days the famous sujal-kasish saga used to come on tv, and all my hostel mates were gaga over that lover boy, lol. I was a very nerdy intellectual then, ie the type who looked down upon serial viewing women types wondering how could they waste their invaluable time watching crappy serials and not studying, Oh ! how those girls hated me πŸ˜ƒ lol ! now, I rofl at my self-important younger self looking back.
tho, the serial used to come on tv during hostel dinner time and even among those serial-lover's gang, i had a handful of friends who literally forced me to watch and told me the storyline v briefly. so i knew it was a sujal-kashish - piyush love triangle...those guys were like bros and are saintly godly creatures some thing like that...selfless and noblest to the extreme...the overtly makeup covered girl with ugly earrings was a victim of circumstances and was extremely brainless ( so, i was told, i have no idea myself) and the guy sujal...oh my gawd, the girls used to shed torrents of tears at his misfortune, sigh mournfully whenever he went down to another platform of misery...among all this mayhem, I noticed and enjoyed only one thing very privately while swallowing down forcefully tasteless hostel dinner : the guy playing Sujal ! aha, he was worth ogling. such looks, such physique ,such heartmelting smile and such acting skills, no wonder he was all teenage girls heartthrob. and trust me May, then or now, nerd or not, I NEVER NEVER fail to appreciate handsome intelligent dudes ( Reel or Real)🀣
so this is my history of knowing Mr. Rajiv. after that serial he literally vanished. I am told by RK lovers that he was doing films, but i never saw him again until now, in that explosive 1st promo of Reporters .

Here you are Shreya! πŸ€—  
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Quite a story Shrey! πŸ˜† I finally found someone like me πŸ˜† the nerdy, intelligent ,no  nonsense type who used to look pathetically at serial loving gang. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†  I had no idea about his Sujal character until i came across a couple of posts mentioning his exemplary acting coupled with good looks and every quality we can ever think of. I guess he has mastered the art of keeping us viewers captivated by the slightest movement of his dark orbs or by his bright and warm smile.  Have to agree, he has got serious talents when it comes to portraying emotions, he can change from one expression to another as fast as light. I am smitten, just like you. his smiles are something to watch for, his every movement conveys through the scene he is enacting!! 
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

accha one more thing, May! dont u thing Kabir Sharma has the aura of Arnav Goswami ? are they actually recreating him in this serial ?
just wondering...Kabir's presentation has a impression of Argo ...hai na ? or am I thinking too much ! by the way, thank u for asking me to watch the show, and thank me to force u opening the thread ! khik khik !

It was mentioned in one of the articles i think that his character was an amalgamation of Arbad Goswami and other top ones from media and journalism. But i think, Arnab Goswami's impact is more as Kabir Sharma's character was being developed.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Rajeev is a very good actor who is capable of essaying any role with ample expressions to showcase.  
Like you said,  everything is fresh and new.  Even the direction and pace is amazing.  No unwanted scenes or too many supporting characters. Even the dialogues are good and Rajeev's dialogue delivery is perfectπŸ‘πŸΌ
Actually,  this is the first show of rajeev I am watching and clearly am already his fan. 
Though I wish we got to experience more of ananya and Kabir with more airing time :) 

your wish is being granted, the show will air 5 days a week from next week onwards.

Yes it does not matter if you are watching Rajeev for the first time, he is as enchanting and charismatic he was 12 years ago.  Nothing has changed, he just got better in his craft.
I will not ask you to watch his old shows because it will hamper your sanity πŸ˜‰
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

your wish is being granted, the show will air 5 days a week from next week onwards.

Yes it does not matter if you are watching Rajeev for the first time, he is as enchanting and charismatic he was 12 years ago.  Nothing has changed, he just got better in his craft.
I will not ask you to watch his old shows because it will hamper your sanity πŸ˜‰

Oh my! I am glad the show is going to be aired for 5 days πŸ˜Š
This show has already made my brain cells go into a different fantasy world. Watching his old shows might become an overdose for me πŸ˜† I'll listen to you, I do care about my sanity. πŸ˜‰
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
May ! dont listen to Dexy ! watch Let Right Left...RK as Capt. Rajveer Sekhawat ! tu pagal hojayegi. I am atching it now. the show was aired on 2007. my Univ days.no wonder, I had no inkling about it then...ab bahut time hai lolz
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

May ! dont listen to Dexy ! watch Let Right Left...RK as Capt. Rajveer Sekhawat ! tu pagal hojayegi. I am atching it now. the show was aired on 2007. my Univ days.no wonder, I had no inkling about it then...ab bahut time hai lolz

πŸ˜† 
Ohh. What that show is about? Left right left?  I did tell Dexter that I might lose my sanity of I am given an extra dose of RK πŸ˜›  πŸ˜†