Unconventional indeed!

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Greetings everyone!

While aimlessly searching I noticed this show whose name immediately caught my attention. What followed was intensive search on all of its promos, news, articles and a straight marathon run of all the aired episodes of REPORTERS.

Never in my wildest dreams had I thought that a show as different and unique as this would be aired. With great expectations that I had garnered after watching its promos, I started watching the eps. Have to agree, I was completely hooked to this show. The intense world of media and journalism, with a actor like Rajeev Khandelwal as the lead feels like being treated with cheesecake and brownies. Rajeev is one guy who can perfectly portray a serious side without making it look too hard for us viewers. I am completely taken by surprise by his acting prowess since this is first show of his I have come across. His low-pitched, deep voice makes me crave for more such wonderful words to be uttered by him. Everything about him - be it his body language, his voice or expressions- create a very peculiar yet admiring demeanor which never failed to amaze me. On the other hand, the character of Ananya couldn't have been better without Kritika. :)

Coming to its conceptualization, there are no flaws. More importantly, I saw no unnecessary dragging of scenes, or the jealousy /animosity between the lead actress and her girl friends regarding the main lead(this part surprised me the most, since our television industry considers the jealousy factor to be the core component regardless of its importance in the story/plot ) Each frame looked as it should be and to the point. 
Characterization of each and every character introduced till date is perfect and do appear close to reality. Apart from the leads, Manav and Khalid are the guys I look forward to, no one came be funny and stupid at the same time. 

I am in love with this show already. 
This is my first in this forum. Hope to read many more interesting and thought-provoking posts from you all :)

- May 

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg kabir he is hot yr
Agree with u yr
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with what you said about "Reporters" . This is indeed a different show ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow awesome post...Loved it.
Welcome to the forum.
I agree with all the points you have mentioned.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to he forum
I am sue you aren't the only one who is smitten by Rajeev, i think most of us are already flat over him, and what excites us more is the fact that the show itself is very good, the execution, the cast, the concept, everything is rich in quality and is a breathe of fresh air. 

three weeks have passed, and i have watched all the episodes and even repeat telecasts too, i am never bored of the show even though during the repeats i know whats coming up, it still catches my attention well.

I will be honest here, as Rajeev is the only reason i started with the show, but the show itself is a good one, people who do not like the lead pair will end up liking them if they watch the show for the concept or story.
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

welcome to he forum

I am sue you aren't the only one who is smitten by Rajeev, i think most of us are already flat over him, and what excites us more is the fact that the show itself is very good, the execution, the cast, the concept, everything is rich in quality and is a breathe of fresh air.

three weeks have passed, and i have watched all the episodes and even repeat telecasts too, i am never bored of the show even though during the repeats i know whats coming up, it still catches my attention well.

I will be honest here, as Rajeev is the only reason i started with the show, but the show itself is a good one, people who do not like the lead pair will end up liking them if they watch the show for the concept or story.

I super agree with you . Now days " Reporters" is the only show I follow . I am super excited for the next episode but I have to wait 3 straight days
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zakter

I super agree with you . Now days " Reporters" is the only show I follow . I am super excited for the next episode but I have to wait 3 straight days

this is the only show which i follow, it has been a long wait for Rajeev's comeback in TV, and i was delighted , and i knew that the show will not disappoint me. Kritika is a bomb too, she is a pretty and charming actress. Loving the show as a whole.
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zakter

Agree with what you said about "Reporters" . This is indeed a different show ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am so happy to have found this show.  The main concept is different than the usual plots we have. We can expect something 'different' this time ๐Ÿ˜Š
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Wow awesome post...Loved it.

Welcome to the forum.
I agree with all the points you have mentioned.

Thank you Senorita :) 

Nithiya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree...A great show with great actors๐Ÿ˜‰

Wlcm to the forum๐Ÿค—