If you are superstar and you killed someone.

Posted: 8 years ago
If any of the Bollywood superstar, in the future, kill anyone in drunken state or some other way then you have Salman Khan as your inspiration to get out of all this and cleverly win over everyone's heart by opening a charity organization to cover up your crime. 
But still if nothing of this works, then keep denying your crime for many years to come. Still if nothing works and you get jail sentence then ask for a few days bail when you will have enough time to turn up the tables by using your superstar power and the Btown support you will be free out from the jail. 

Thats how it goes, and it is quite really easy if you are a superstar with a lot of power,money and fans.
Rich people rule the law and law rules the poor. #SalmanBailOrJail
More like if you are RICH, you can get away with anything here. Literally anything. Murder, rape, abuse, infanticide, pedophilia, anything. 
If you are a BW star, you will also be glorified at the same time. Win-win really.
😆
Yup!
If you are rich and powerful then you can get away with anything!

if you are a star then you even get glorified 
Yes, If you are rich and influential , you can get away with any sort of crime, Also have people fan gushing and glorifying how good a human you are. #SadState . 
Michael Jackson was a known child sexual abuser.. And it was settled out of court..

It's just not BW, it happens everywhere.. When a pervert paedophelic like MJ can have these much fanz, why not SK ! And also, it's each to his own whether he started charity to cover up his crimes or to stand up to his conscience..
But I just can't get it how can the actor's fans who have common sense can't catch the game that was played in this case. I mean this case ran for over 13 years and after so many years yesterday, the verdict was given but then all of sudden what happened in 2 days that changed the 'case verdict' which took 13 years to be announced?! This means that victim's family 13 years struggle to fight the case is equal to 2 days of bail of a superstar? Everything is back to the same place where it was before.
I also feel that the actor was already prepared for the next game he is going to play. He knew that if the verdict goes against him what he should do next and how to turn the tables
I am disgusted! I can't say I didn't expect this, but honestly my heart bleeds for these victims and their families who will NEVER get due justice. Now, I can only hope and pray Salman gives them all the money they want. Because the Indian Court System continues to keep proving that money comes before the law. Utterly disgusted and disappointed. And this certainly sends the WRONG message to the youth. Drink and drive, drive without a license, get involved in a hit and run where you injure and hurt people - but if you're rich and powerful don't worry... You have no need to worry! You'll get out free as a bird.
Rich, powerful with a horde of BLIND rabid fan girls & boys who will hang onto you & parrot everything you say & do. More than anything, feel sorry for such people. LOL.
Justice has been served . The wrong man is not in prison 😳 😳 😳