Too Much In The Literal Sense!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
I have been following NB right from season one but never did I feel so put out with any season thus far even if u consider Sajid Khan who was downright annoying. This is terrible. I donno about Marzi as a choreographer but Chetan Bhagat as a judge? Like seriously? Who is he to judge a dance show? Previously we used to have a combination of a director, an actress who was a good dancer and a choreographer. But what do we have now? Preity was no great dancer atleast not compared to Malaika or Shilpa Shetty who are fabulous dancers. Chetan Bhagath writes mediocre stuff and just because two of his movies became blockbuster hits he is good enough to judge a dance show? How ridiculous is this? His books are mediocre to say the least and its sad that he is considered by many as face of Indian Literature when you have many talented writers who write meaningful stuff when his books are nothing but masala stories. And he is being a morality judge? What a hypocrit! Nach was about dance and when did their real life traits matter as long as they danced well? It is literally too much. We already had crap shows like Big Boss which made a tamasha out of celebrities private lives but there they were locked in a house and that was a part of the deal. But what about here? Why is this being forced? Couldn't they just perform, do their act and get judged for that? 
Ekta taking up Nach was a disaster in itself and now this 🤢

I am so disappointed with SP 👎🏼 Nach Baliye was one of the few shows I waited eagerly for but considering the shit they are showing I don't see if there is any point to it coz besides Nach everything else is happening in the dumb show!

P. S - I do not intend to offend any IF member. I am just stating my views here. Please do feel free to share your opinion as well.
Ekta Mata...has ruined it all..she ends everything into weird stupid nonsense drama..a complete retard with same old retarded ideas.🤢😡 Edited by cheeno - 8 years ago
@TM - I do agree with most of what you have said. The only part I do not agree with is the part on Chetan Bhagat and his skills. I quite liked the movies that were made from his books and he may be a great writer, but he still is not the ocrrect person to judge a dance show. He is no director nor is he trained in any form of dancing, so what are his qualifications of judging such a hsow? He is no actor or director nor does he have any technical knowledge of such subjects.
Also, I do not like Marzi either. I find him too lenient as a judge and he seems to praise everybody. k
It would have been a much better idea had they gotten Ashley Lobo. He had judged another precious dance show on Star Plus, and he wwas quite a strict judge.

For osme reason, this season for me is just no clicking. I religiously followed he past two seasons and I was waiting for this season, but it has just disappointed me.

P.S.  I had decided not to watch this season after seeing the first episode, but I just cam across the previous episode when I was flipping through the channels. 
Agree with the TM...last sunday eve i opened SP to have a first look at new season 7 bcz i knw there will be a repeat...and to my horror wht i saw was lady condestants making alu parata followed by sizzy couple drama and fight whch lasted for another one hour...and i was confused like which is this shw?????i had my mouth opened all the time bcz i was expecting to see the dance floor and the variety dances which i was used to frm previous seasons...
And finally when thy showed the dance floor after a long wait thn it was just hosts calling couple to stage, dance, 1 sec comment by preity,5 min arrongant attitude from CB and Master marzi standing on and off the table after all the dances...

Well now i dnt have to watch tis crap again...bcz i hate BB and Spitsvilla...A mix of both is evn worse tasted cocktail...After all its an Ekta show...U will have to suffer alot as a viewer...