Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I SALUTE YOU RESHMA SHETTY! YOU ROCK! (Page 12)

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Originally posted by Sanju_

[QUOTE=Sanju_][QUOTE=Meherbaan] [QUOTE=Sanju_]

You are beyond confused and continue to contradict yourself and hence you are looking like a fool LOL
First you didn't want to waste your time arguing with me but now you are dedicating essays to me? ROFL

Miss Sanju ab bas kar before you make more foolish statements about yourself, you remind me of salman, all big talks about yourself but then you do exactly the opposite of what you say you will do LOL
LOL it's me who is confused and contracting? Look at yourself my dear!! I was just giving you some basic knowledge that only one person/group can be "the most" and replying to someone doesn't equate to being obsessed LOL...rest up to you...not that you will ever see the actual point of a post...all you do is call people confused, delusional, contradicting and obsessed with youLOL...anyway take care and goodbyeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BhataktiJawani

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Sanju_][QUOTE=Meherbaan] [QUOTE=Sanju_]

You are beyond confused and continue to contradict yourself and hence you are looking like a fool LOL
First you didn't want to waste your time arguing with me but now you are dedicating essays to me? ROFL

Miss Sanju ab bas kar before you make more foolish statements about yourself, you remind me of salman, all big talks about yourself but then you do exactly the opposite of what you say you will do LOL
LOL it's me who is confused and contracting? Look at yourself my dear!! I was just giving you some basic knowledge that only one person/group can be "the most" and replying to someone doesn't equate to being obsessed LOL...rest up to you...not that you will ever see the actual point of a post...all you do is call people confused, delusional, contradicting and obsessed with youLOL...anyway take care and goodbyeEmbarrassed

In this whole essay you just gave now you described yourself only LOL And are you sure "Goodbye"? because you already stated you can't be bothered to comment but after that you gave 2 essays, don't say "goodbye" so early because you make write a few essays more here LOL
TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
so what, every actor has his/her PR to repair the damage done due to controversies in their careers. Just the way Katrina started with a soft po*n and is now an A-lister, due to salman's influence ofcourse, similarly salman took hold of his bad boy image and worked for the betterment of his public image.
Just because some people think that he has been acting all these years for gaining sympathy and fans, and opening being human and the charity clubs were for securing his reputation, does not make him to be really one of that kind. 

Salman is a superstar in his own right, and if he enjoys such a huge support and blind fandom then he deserves it, afterall thats his earned status, he earned these fans, their prayers, and his fans were always aware of his hit and run case, it is not anything new that will shock them and make them completely against him.

He is definitely guilty here, and may be he also deserves a jail term, but then in a country like india where rapists and murderers are still roaming around free, even without being caught or trialed upon, what more do you expect ? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-_Darling_MainePyaarKiyaTheRowdiest

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@Sanju This is the 1st time I'm seeing you here
You Salman fan??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BhataktiJawani_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24BhataktiJawani-MariaMars-Beautyful_Mess

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BhataktiJawani

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

so what, every actor has his/her PR to repair the damage done due to controversies in their careers. Just the way Katrina started with a soft po*n and is now an A-lister, due to salman's influence ofcourse, similarly salman took hold of his bad boy image and worked for the betterment of his public image.
Just because some people think that he has been acting all these years for gaining sympathy and fans, and opening being human and the charity clubs were for securing his reputation, does not make him to be really one of that kind. 

Salman is a superstar in his own right, and if he enjoys such a huge support and blind fandom then he deserves it, afterall thats his earned status, he earned these fans, their prayers, and his fans were always aware of his hit and run case, it is not anything new that will shock them and make them completely against him.

He is definitely guilty here, and may be he also deserves a jail term, but then in a country like india where rapists and murderers are still roaming around free, even without being caught or trialed upon, what more do you expect ? 

Sun ShockedShocked . Take a bow girl ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_MainePyaarKiyaTeAmo_Messi

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
bloody hell; somebody supported sallu the khooni darinda for having fans ; fans toh ajmal kasab ke bhi the ; FB pages for we love kasab were also created and so supporting him for having fans is stuff is legendryClap . Aapke dimaag ki daad deta hun. When you start celebrating sweets because a criminal got reprieve then it is outrageous Dead
tumhare hisaab se toh salman ji rapist bhi hote toh unhe jail mein nahi rehna chaiye , bade aaye kehne wale ki India mein rapist roam free 

nemesis12

Go to top