Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I SALUTE YOU RESHMA SHETTY! YOU ROCK! (Page 11)

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deathstroke

If there was no Salman, katrina would still have been doing those soft p*rn movies 

In your dreams !!!

Salman through his family name and money got bail but those things couldn't save his ass from being proven guilty! will you still ignore that he is a criminal?Tongue

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Originally posted by Sanju_

All I got from your post is Salman gave work to flop actors like Katrina Kaif...thank you so much for accepting Katrina was flop until Salman Khan changed it for her Hug

ignoring the fact that your salman has been found guilty, still going to call this criminal for innocent?Wink

Firstly he is not mine lol
Secondly, I have never claimed he is innocent
Thirdly, all you can do is see negatives in everyone apart from Katrina who looks heavenly to you even when she looks her worst so I don't waste my time taking your rants seriously

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rish.gsdinki24BhataktiJawaniBeautyful_Mess

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged

All I got from your post is Salman gave work to flop actors like Katrina Kaif...thank you so much for accepting Katrina was flop until Salman Khan changed it for her Hug

ignoring the fact that your salman has been found guilty, still going to call this criminal for innocent?Wink

Firstly he is not mine lol
Secondly, I have never claimed he is innocent
Thirdly, all you can do is see negatives in everyone apart from Katrina who looks heavenly to you even when she looks her worst so I don't waste my time taking your rants seriously

Look who is talking the most delusional salman fan girl! who got a problem with everyone except salman but gives herself the right to accuse others of what she does herself !

and yeah we very much can see how productive you are using your time!

if you don't want to waste your time here then simply don't comment, but you can't avoid my topic it seems, obsessed much miss sanju?Wink
DianaPrince IF-Sizzlerz
DianaPrince
DianaPrince

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I knew Kat would be brought LOL and bashed LOL
2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged

If there was no Salman, katrina would still have been doing those soft p*rn movies

In your dreams !!!

Salman through his family name and money got bail but those things couldn't save his ass from being proven guilty! will you still ignore that he is a criminal?Tongue

This criminal relaunched kat when she was being thrown out from movies by ppl like John abraham

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Meherbaan] [QUOTE=Sanju_]

Look who is talking the most delusional salman fan girl! who got a problem with everyone except salman but gives herself the right to accuse others of what she does herself !

if you don't want to waste your time here then simply don't comment, but you can't avoid my topic it seems, obsessed much miss sanju?Wink
LOl you are hilariousLOL...I think you need to differentiate when to use the term "the most"...every person who doesn't agree with you become "the most delusional fan" of a celebrity you don't like but you gotta understand only one person can be the most delusional fan of someone, for example, you can call yourself the most delusional fan of Katrina Kaif Smile
haha I got a problem with everyone except Salman? LOL thanks for letting me know...I didn't know that myself...you are so sweetEmbarrassed
It's my time...I can use it sometimes in people like you as well...and again one more thing, this is a public forum and if someone replies to you doesn't necessarily mean that person is obsessed with you...you need to understand this fact as well, or may be you are obsessed with everyone you talk to in public forum, if that's the case then I can't question your judgment...but please don't use your judgment on me, I don't equate discussing or replying someone in public forum to being obsessed Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24BhataktiJawani-MariaMars-Beautyful_Mess

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged

In your dreams !!!

This criminal relaunched kat when she was being thrown out from movies by ppl like John abraham

How exactly does his association with Katrina change the fact that he is a criminal? you are being really silly Tongue
Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Meherbaan] [QUOTE=Sanju_]

LOl you are hilariousLOL...I think you need to differentiate when to use the term "the most"...every person who doesn't agree with you become "the most delusional fan" of a celebrity you don't like but you gotta understand only one person can be the most delusional fan of someone, for example, you can call yourself the most delusional fan of Katrina Kaif Smile
haha I got a problem with everyone except Salman? LOL thanks for letting me know...I didn't know that myself...you are so sweetEmbarrassed
It's my time...I can use it sometimes in people like you as well...and again one more thing, this is a public forum and if someone replies to you doesn't necessarily mean that person is obsessed with you...you need to understand this fact as well, or may be you are obsessed with everyone you talk to in public forum, if that's the case then I can't question your judgment...but please don't use your judgment on me, I don't equate discussing or replying someone in public forum to being obsessed Smile

You are beyond confused and continue to contradict yourself and hence you are looking like a fool LOL
First you didn't want to waste your time arguing with me but now you are dedicating essays to me? ROFL

Miss Sanju ab bas kar before you make more foolish statements about yourself, you remind me of salman, all big talks about yourself but then you do exactly the opposite of what you say you will do LOL

Go to top