Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

ignoring the fact that your salman has been found guilty, still going to call this criminal for innocent?πŸ˜‰

Firstly he is not mine lol
Secondly, I have never claimed he is innocent
Thirdly, all you can do is see negatives in everyone apart from Katrina who looks heavenly to you even when she looks her worst so I don't waste my time taking your rants seriously
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sanju_

Firstly he is not mine lol
Secondly, I have never claimed he is innocent
Thirdly, all you can do is see negatives in everyone apart from Katrina who looks heavenly to you even when she looks her worst so I don't waste my time taking your rants seriously

Look who is talking the most delusional salman fan girl! who got a problem with everyone except salman but gives herself the right to accuse others of what she does herself !

and yeah we very much can see how productive you are using your time!

if you don't want to waste your time here then simply don't comment, but you can't avoid my topic it seems, obsessed much miss sanju?πŸ˜‰
DianaPrince thumbnail
I knew Kat would be brought πŸ˜† and bashed πŸ˜†
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

In your dreams !!!

Salman through his family name and money got bail but those things couldn't save his ass from being proven guilty! will you still ignore that he is a criminal?πŸ˜›

This criminal relaunched kat when she was being thrown out from movies by ppl like John abraham
Sanju_ thumbnail
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

This criminal relaunched kat when she was being thrown out from movies by ppl like John abraham

How exactly does his association with Katrina change the fact that he is a criminal? you are being really silly πŸ˜›
Sanju_ thumbnail
so what, every actor has his/her PR to repair the damage done due to controversies in their careers. Just the way Katrina started with a soft po*n and is now an A-lister, due to salman's influence ofcourse, similarly salman took hold of his bad boy image and worked for the betterment of his public image.
Just because some people think that he has been acting all these years for gaining sympathy and fans, and opening being human and the charity clubs were for securing his reputation, does not make him to be really one of that kind. 

Salman is a superstar in his own right, and if he enjoys such a huge support and blind fandom then he deserves it, afterall thats his earned status, he earned these fans, their prayers, and his fans were always aware of his hit and run case, it is not anything new that will shock them and make them completely against him.

He is definitely guilty here, and may be he also deserves a jail term, but then in a country like india where rapists and murderers are still roaming around free, even without being caught or trialed upon, what more do you expect ? 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Sanju This is the 1st time I'm seeing you here
You Salman fan??
Originally posted by: SportsFreak

How I wish Salman Khan had paid for this in 2002. If he had gone to jail then he might have not meet plastic queen katty. He would have been free now and we would have been saved from the non actress botox queen Katrina

πŸ˜†

take a bow my friendπŸ˜³πŸ˜†