Will Radhika be able to face all the challenges that come her way? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
radhika iz so cute... her dreams r mesmerizing... 
she so determined... jst luv to see her onscreen...
really neil nd chashni ji😆 has a easy going chemistry...
I think Radhika is the female protagonist and Neil is the male protagonist of the show. Don't know why starplus is only promoting them.
neil and chashni is just cuteness 😳
they promoted sam and arjun too individually.. as monica is new she needs more promotion
I wouldn't worry too much! Sam aka Kash is getting equal screen time. I remember those Bidaai days when they only promoted Sara Khan!
Face of manmarziyan is only radhika...and who told that the show will loose viewers it will gain a lot...only 7 to 10 members who are rotating in this forum will leave...and no problem with that...this serial is always about a normal girl radhika and her hurdlesal and they are not promoting as any pairs and it take a lot of time to decide the pairs...so we all will be very happy...please star plus u really made our day by giving this promotion...me and my friends are definitely in...Edited by gil-99 - 8 years ago
Face of manmarzian is Sam her character has so many shades and so much interesting but come to radhika she is the least interesting character in this show I can't get it what her story is now her life is fully settle for 6 months so what will cv's show and SamArj going to pair also in the tellychalkar article there was written that they are so popular and if star plus don't stop promoting like this only radhika and if they don't promotes Sam Arjun n Neil's it will loose trp day by day no one is interesting on this boring character radhikaEdited by Sadaf124 - 8 years ago
the success of the show rests with all the four ppl nt nyone in particular😛 so promoting jst one wont work in its favor⭐️ nd ⭐️plus knows this nd AFAI think all character r given good screen-space😳
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

I wouldn't worry too much! Sam aka Kash is getting equal screen time. I remember those Bidaai days when they only promoted Sara Khan!

ya both the girls get equal screen space as they are the leads. but not the guys 😆 sometimes they go missing
All the four characters are getting equal screenspace in the show...and online also ...
So doesn't really matter. ..
Show would be a bore to watch if only one character be it Sam or Radhika is getting the focus