Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

is this track going another bidaai show ? (Page 2)

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

i reaaally hope it doesn't go that way. yikes. i think at this point in time, swara might compromise for ragini if she can get laksh to promise that he'll try to love ragini?

idk with the apparently new promo of laksh grabbing ragini's hand, it seems like laksh will agree to marry ragini to bring her home with sanskaar as sanskaar refuses to go without her and dadi will refuse to let ragini go to maheshwari house unmarried? idkl

Dear its not the practical holding hand LOL
It was just a tag line LOL

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Originally posted by Anaya_

i didn't watch bidaai but my sister told ..swaragini may go like bidaai .she told me ,male lead loved sara and other side sara khan sis loved him when she knows truth ,sara to get marry with male lead's mad bro for sister sake .is it going same way ? When swara'l know lakshya 's feeling ,will she marry sanskaar ? Or ragini 'l marry sanskaar for lakshya .

Nah I use to watch it. Sara's character was made to believe she was marrying ranveer when the rishta came but was tricked into marrying his crazy older bro whilst Ragini married some Angry Ranveer wasn't introduced till later. He and Ragini fell in love after her divorce by chance over phone without knowing that they were talking to each other. Sara's character never loved Ranveer, just thought she was marrying him and he didn't meet her till she was already his bhabi. And Ragini and him were a pair way after all the drama was over with Ragini's divorce and his engagement which didn't last. Their story was fresh and good. They fell in love without seeing each other over the phone. Kinda like a modern day online love story (except those are mostly disastrous).

hey what ur saying is wrong.i even watched bidaai actly saras mil forces her to marry her mad son and sara marries her to save her uncles house i dnt rem properly i think the house was in debt.where as ragini had a ccrush on one of her classmate in college but he brings rishta for sara but the relation was already broken.after that after sometime sara marries the mad guy to save her uncles house as her mil will promise she will save the house which is in debt.where as ragini lives her life normally without any love interest but as she likes dance she concentrate on it thn by some wrong number ranveer calls her than he scolds her thn say sry thn they become frnds without seeing eachother and fall in love without seeing/knowing eachother
-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Not liking the sanskaar track why mentally challenged guy I hate that kind of lovestory

Go to top