Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SidM denies he is KJo's favorite (Page 8)

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 50494

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati82

Hehe an interview of Sid's and Fawad becomes main topic of discussion. I have to say it is adorable to see his fans so concerned about Kjo's closeness to him. Honestly don't think anything of that sort is happening, Kjo just seems to be a fan.

Well it could have happened or happening... That's all that we are saying. LOLOf course we are concerned, you've no idea how much we love Fawad. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati82

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 69161

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

^^ Hiroo ka I know Shreya. I keep tabs on Fawad lol.
LOL I am talking about this mysterious KJO thing because Fawad FC is super active and I have never seen them missing a single thing about him out there lol. I myself watch Zoom and haven't seen anything similar either so I am confused. 

Thats why I want to see those interviews Star. It would be reassuring to know Fawad would be looked after in K&S among Alia and SidM. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girl

Bandwagon-er Goldie
Bandwagon-er
Bandwagon-er

Joined: 25 August 2014
Posts: 1318

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais



ROFL Didn't want to say it but ya- Dude I watched that whole season of JDJ, admittedly not any IV of him gushing over SS like the few I saw on Fawad, but I am not the only one who saw that flirting happening on-screen. But then again, it could be just to add their stupid "spice" to the show... 

And his mum does watch all these shows, he has mentioned it on KwK randomly.. Or was it JDJ? Dunno but he has mentioned it somewhere, but his behaviour definitely reeked of flirting...

It wasn't the flirting so much! KJo just can't control the blushing when he's attracted to a man-be it John or Sid S..and he has a type he crushes on which is so different from the type he gets off with(all rumoured of course)

And he just uses the whole my mum watches your show as an excuse! he's ekta's bestie..i'm sure he laps up all the shit she produces! he didn't even know what ManU was..I'm sure he's into soap operas and not football! Not that I'm judging but he clearly uses "Hiroo Aunty" as an excuse!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika-E-Bhais

swati82 IF-Dazzler
swati82
swati82

Joined: 22 September 2014
Posts: 3790

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Originally posted by swati82

Hehe an interview of Sid's and Fawad becomes main topic of discussion. I have to say it is adorable to see his fans so concerned about Kjo's closeness to him. Honestly don't think anything of that sort is happening, Kjo just seems to be a fan.

Well it could have happened or happening... That's all that we are saying. LOLOf course we are concerned, you've no idea how much we love Fawad. 

Yes it could be possible considering Kjo only shows interest in star kids or outsiders he takes a personal liking too...for the sake of his fans i hope not. Hehe the concern is really sweet... never understood the Fawad hype but then i watched an interview...he is quite charming  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika-E-Bhais

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 50494

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bandwagon-er

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais



ROFL Didn't want to say it but ya- Dude I watched that whole season of JDJ, admittedly not any IV of him gushing over SS like the few I saw on Fawad, but I am not the only one who saw that flirting happening on-screen. But then again, it could be just to add their stupid "spice" to the show... 

And his mum does watch all these shows, he has mentioned it on KwK randomly.. Or was it JDJ? Dunno but he has mentioned it somewhere, but his behaviour definitely reeked of flirting...

It wasn't the flirting so much! KJo just can't control the blushing when he's attracted to a man-be it John or Sid S..and he has a type he crushes on which is so different from the type he gets off with(all rumoured of course)

And he just uses the whole my mum watches your show as an excuse! he's ekta's bestie..i'm sure he laps up all the shit she produces! he didn't even know what ManU was..I'm sure he's into soap operas and not football! Not that I'm judging but he clearly uses "Hiroo Aunty" as an excuse!

Yep , exactly. He gushes & fan girls & it isn't b/c he's being friendly. LOLBut fan girls like to believe whatever they want to. Whatever works for everyone. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bandwagon-er

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Joined: 22 June 2013
Posts: 11873

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati82


Yes it could be possible considering Kjo only shows interest in star kids or outsiders he takes a personal liking too...for the sake of his fans i hope not. Hehe the concern is really sweet... never understood the Fawad hype but then i watched an interview...he is quite charming  Smile

Lol his "fans" are not concerned. We are yet to see anything related. Also it's good if KJO takes a personal interest in Fawad, it's just we are yet to see anything like that. 
LOL
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 36637

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Sid M is quiet a looker, but seems so boring.2
Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 50494

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siberianpigeon

Sid M is quiet a looker, but seems so boring.2


Very good looking yes, seems boring. Amazing voice though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBolly

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SidM's Birthday Preparations [SEND WISHES TILL JAN 8]

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Amanat.   Replies: 48   Views: 2913

Amanat. 48 2913 05 January 2015 at 7:23am by Amanat.
I don't want to comment on my relationship with Izabelle: SidM

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: manVeerfan   Replies: 50   Views: 5344

manVeerfan 50 5344 24 October 2014 at 9:54pm by dabang4life
SidM is the face of Adlabs Aquamagica

2 3 4 5

Author: Bandwagon-er   Replies: 34   Views: 2845

Bandwagon-er 34 2845 25 September 2014 at 1:18am by IshqBulaava
Would love to date Kareena cz of her magnificent personality-SidM

2 3 4

Author: PC-Maniac   Replies: 28   Views: 1697

PC-Maniac 28 1697 18 August 2014 at 3:00pm by CeaselessBanter
she denies it! bipasha denies the lip rok

Author: -dramaholic-   Replies: 9   Views: 1330

-dramaholic- 9 1330 30 July 2007 at 6:18am by karankittu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index