Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SidM denies he is KJo's favorite (Page 6)

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I also am yet to see KJO speak about Fawad so IDK where this is coming from. Sid's deal was revealed by Jack and Rohit but this Fawad thing doesn't have any basis so far. No blind items, no interviews, nothing.
Yeah, Jitesh loves Fawad and his shows, who wouldn't? They are good shows. 

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovecrepes

MrsAkyurek IF-Dazzler
MrsAkyurek
MrsAkyurek

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Originally posted by .Veritaserum

Well yes, what else is there for him to say. Of course he can't reply in affirmative!!!! But it's still hilarious b/c KJo is so blatant about his love for Sid M. LOL LOL Sid M doesn't really care much. Now with Fawad on the scene, I want to see if Sid M ramps up his "affections" towards KJo. Good fun. LOL
As for the CC, it very much exists but I reckon it doesn't have the element of coercion it did earlier. It's more... Mutual now. Sid M is a star, not a social activist, hardly think he cares about any couch unless it's KJo's & gets him good films & money.

Hey, digressing from the topic. Fawad and KJo? 

It's blatantly obvious KJo has a crush on Fawad & so does the FF editor Jitesh Pillai. LOL LOLJust see the way they talk about him. LOL

I know JP is a proper fanboy of Fawad, but didn't know about KJo. Everyone knows what Sid M is to KJo, that's why when you mentioned Fawad, I kinda read too much into it, if you know what I meanLOL 

Ha ha ha ha ha. I wouldnt be surprised at all. Let's just say that.

God forbid. He loves his wife way too much and he has a baby on the way. NO! My fan girl heart will rip apartDisapprove
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged

@Hajmola: Wasn't online, was on telly. A channel called Zoom where from the way he was talking about Fawad, it was pretty darn obvious. Lol,no I've no links. Keep your eyes peeled for KJo IVs on Zoom or just wait for Fawad's next with KJo. 

Well I follow Fawad's FCs and all Fawad related stuff does get posted online as someone or the other catches the interviews esp Zoom ones. Zoom also uploads all their stuff eventually after a couple of weeks. I have seen one which was in HT's style awards where he spoke about K&S. But nothing really gushing. I have only seen KJo gush about the biggies.
Thats why I really want to see this interview. In a film with two of KJo's favorites it would be reassuring to know Fawad is in err safe hands. Wink
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

I also am yet to see KJO speak about Fawad so IDK where this is coming from. Sid's deal was revealed by Jack and Rohit but this Fawad thing doesn't have any basis so far. No blind items, no interviews, nothing.
Yeah, Jitesh loves Fawad and his shows, who wouldn't? They are good shows. 

Fawad is supposed to be recommended by Hiroo aunty and her kitty party friends. LOLThis isnt a blind or anything but she is a huge fan of his. 
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Well yes, what else is there for him to say. Of course he can't reply in affirmative!!!! But it's still hilarious b/c KJo is so blatant about his love for Sid M. LOL LOL Sid M doesn't really care much. Now with Fawad on the scene, I want to see if Sid M ramps up his "affections" towards KJo. Good fun. LOL
As for the CC, it very much exists but I reckon it doesn't have the element of coercion it did earlier. It's more... Mutual now. Sid M is a star, not a social activist, hardly think he cares about any couch unless it's KJo's & gets him good films & money.

Hey, digressing from the topic. Fawad and KJo? 

It's blatantly obvious KJo has a crush on Fawad & so does the FF editor Jitesh Pillai. LOL LOLJust see the way they talk about him. LOL

I know JP is a proper fanboy of Fawad, but didn't know about KJo. Everyone knows what Sid M is to KJo, that's why when you mentioned Fawad, I kinda read too much into it, if you know what I meanLOL 

Ha ha ha ha ha. I wouldnt be surprised at all. Let's just say that.

God forbid. He loves his wife way too much and he has a baby on the way. NO! My fan girl heart will rip apartDisapprove

You better brace yourself. What is a star without rumors?

Edited by .Hajmola. - 08 May 2015 at 4:55am
Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Well I follow Fawad's FCs and all Fawad related stuff does get posted online as someone or the other catches the interviews esp Zoom ones. Zoom also uploads all their stuff eventually after a couple of weeks. I have seen one which was in HT's style awards where he spoke about K&S. But nothing really gushing. I have only seen KJo gush about the biggies.
Thats why I really want to see this interview. In a film with two of KJo's favorites it would be reassuring to know Fawad is in err safe hands. Wink

Shreya, I am yet to see anything myself and I watch Zoom a lot lol. Pathetic life I know. Haven't seen any such interview online either. 
IDK, I am pretty worried because of the way he treated that loser Siddharth Shukla before.
LOL
Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

@Hajmola: Wasn't online, was on telly. A channel called Zoom where from the way he was talking about Fawad, it was pretty darn obvious. Lol,no I've no links. Keep your eyes peeled for KJo IVs on Zoom or just wait for Fawad's next with KJo. 

Well that's funny then b/c he was full on fan-girl-ing & gushing over Fawad like JP in 2 IVs I watched. One was a clip on the red carpet of some event & the other was an IV. If I find it will PM it to you. Oh JP definitely fan-girls over Fawad, not just his shows or anything, LOL Its cute in any case. 

You know what I hope Haj? KJo doesn't get his hands on Fawad. That's it. LOL

Go to top