Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humdekhenge thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^^Sid Shukla was picked coz of KJo's crush on him during JDJ! 
Mummy toh hai sirf bahaana, these boys are KJo ke dil ka nishaana
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hehe an interview of Sid's and Fawad becomes main topic of discussion. I have to say it is adorable to see his fans so concerned about Kjo's closeness to him. Honestly don't think anything of that sort is happening, Kjo just seems to be a fan.
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Hiroo ka I know Shreya. I keep tabs on Fawad lol.
😆 I am talking about this mysterious KJO thing because Fawad FC is super active and I have never seen them missing a single thing about him out there lol. I myself watch Zoom and haven't seen anything similar either so I am confused. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

^^Sid Shukla was picked coz of KJo's crush on him during JDJ! 

Mummy toh hai sirf bahaana, these boys are KJo ke dil ka nishaana

🤣 Didn't want to say it but ya- Dude I watched that whole season of JDJ, admittedly not any IV of him gushing over SS like the few I saw on Fawad, but I am not the only one who saw that flirting happening on-screen. But then again, it could be just to add their stupid "spice" to the show... 

And his mum does watch all these shows, he has mentioned it on KwK randomly.. Or was it JDJ? Dunno but he has mentioned it somewhere, but his behaviour definitely reeked of flirting...
Originally posted by: swati82

Hehe an interview of Sid's and Fawad becomes main topic of discussion. I have to say it is adorable to see his fans so concerned about Kjo's closeness to him. Honestly don't think anything of that sort is happening, Kjo just seems to be a fan.

Well it could have happened or happening... That's all that we are saying. ðŸ˜†Of course we are concerned, you've no idea how much we love Fawad. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Star_girl

^^ Hiroo ka I know Shreya. I keep tabs on Fawad lol.

😆 I am talking about this mysterious KJO thing because Fawad FC is super active and I have never seen them missing a single thing about him out there lol. I myself watch Zoom and haven't seen anything similar either so I am confused. 

Thats why I want to see those interviews Star. It would be reassuring to know Fawad would be looked after in K&S among Alia and SidM. 
humdekhenge thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

🤣 Didn't want to say it but ya- Dude I watched that whole season of JDJ, admittedly not any IV of him gushing over SS like the few I saw on Fawad, but I am not the only one who saw that flirting happening on-screen. But then again, it could be just to add their stupid "spice" to the show... 

And his mum does watch all these shows, he has mentioned it on KwK randomly.. Or was it JDJ? Dunno but he has mentioned it somewhere, but his behaviour definitely reeked of flirting...

It wasn't the flirting so much! KJo just can't control the blushing when he's attracted to a man-be it John or Sid S..and he has a type he crushes on which is so different from the type he gets off with(all rumoured of course)

And he just uses the whole my mum watches your show as an excuse! he's ekta's bestie..i'm sure he laps up all the shit she produces! he didn't even know what ManU was..I'm sure he's into soap operas and not football! Not that I'm judging but he clearly uses "Hiroo Aunty" as an excuse!
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Well it could have happened or happening... That's all that we are saying. ðŸ˜†Of course we are concerned, you've no idea how much we love Fawad. 

Yes it could be possible considering Kjo only shows interest in star kids or outsiders he takes a personal liking too...for the sake of his fans i hope not. Hehe the concern is really sweet... never understood the Fawad hype but then i watched an interview...he is quite charming  ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

It wasn't the flirting so much! KJo just can't control the blushing when he's attracted to a man-be it John or Sid S..and he has a type he crushes on which is so different from the type he gets off with(all rumoured of course)

And he just uses the whole my mum watches your show as an excuse! he's ekta's bestie..i'm sure he laps up all the shit she produces! he didn't even know what ManU was..I'm sure he's into soap operas and not football! Not that I'm judging but he clearly uses "Hiroo Aunty" as an excuse!

Yep , exactly. He gushes & fan girls & it isn't b/c he's being friendly. ðŸ˜†But fan girls like to believe whatever they want to. Whatever works for everyone. ðŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati82

Yes it could be possible considering Kjo only shows interest in star kids or outsiders he takes a personal liking too...for the sake of his fans i hope not. Hehe the concern is really sweet... never understood the Fawad hype but then i watched an interview...he is quite charming  ðŸ˜Š

Lol his "fans" are not concerned. We are yet to see anything related. Also it's good if KJO takes a personal interest in Fawad, it's just we are yet to see anything like that. 
😆