Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Well yes, what else is there for him to say. Of course he can't reply in affirmative!!!! But it's still hilarious b/c KJo is so blatant about his love for Sid M. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sid M doesn't really care much. Now with Fawad on the scene, I want to see if Sid M ramps up his "affections" towards KJo. Good fun. πŸ˜†
As for the CC, it very much exists but I reckon it doesn't have the element of coercion it did earlier. It's more... Mutual now. Sid M is a star, not a social activist, hardly think he cares about any couch unless it's KJo's & gets him good films & money.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Did you se their Coke ads? Sid & Alia's? You should. Adorable. Really good chemistry too. πŸ˜Š

Oh yes many times actually.  That's what I've got holding me till K&S comes out.  Agree about their chemistry, but I've loved their chemistry since SOTY.  I also loved their subtle natural acting.  

P.S. I knew you would love my piggy gif πŸ˜‰
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well yes, what else is there for him to say. Of course he can't reply in affirmative!!!! But it's still hilarious b/c KJo is so blatant about his love for Sid M. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sid M doesn't really care much. Now with Fawad on the scene, I want to see if Sid M ramps up his "affections" towards KJo. Good fun. πŸ˜†

As for the CC, it very much exists but I reckon it doesn't have the element of coercion it did earlier. It's more... Mutual now. Sid M is a star, not a social activist, hardly think he cares about any couch unless it's KJo's & gets him good films & money.

Hey, digressing from the topic. Fawad and KJo? 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NailClipper

You're right. Here's what he said to Filmfare...

Q: We hear even men have to face the casting couch. How true is that?

A: Even I have heard stories and rumours. But I don't know how true that is. I find it hard to believe that someone would put their money where their penis is. It's business at the end of the day. A lot of money is at stake. I have not faced it. I find it hard to believe.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/111129594

Hmm...He talks sense. 
This content was originally posted by: Eboza

Yeah what coincidence every movie he has done Kjo is attached to it in someway and the same goes for Alia. But she at least has talent. But I symphaties with Varun more because he really goes his own way and if he really likes the script than he does a Kjo movie. 

🀣 baahhahaaa...keep feeling sorry then for someone who doesn his pappas movie,brothers movie and then licking evryones feet to get films saying remember i sat in ur godi when i was young..
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: .Veritaserum

Hey, digressing from the topic. Fawad and KJo? 

It's blatantly obvious KJo has a crush on Fawad & so does the FF editor Jitesh Pillai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Just see the way they talk about him. πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

It's blatantly obvious KJo has a crush on Fawad & so does the FF editor Jitesh Pillai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Just see the way they talk about him. πŸ˜†

Never saw KJo talk about Fawad. Link please!
@NailClipper...i wud req dont quote someone if u dont remember it properly..good try 2 b funny..😊 Edited by Dhin-Chak - 8 years ago
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dhin-Chak

🀣 baahhahaaa...keep feeling sorry then for someone who doesn his pappas movie,brothers movie and then licking evryones feet to get films saying remember i sat in ur godi when i was young..

That's unnecessary varun's not solely doing films with his dad and brother...and there's nothing wrong with being able to lobby for films