Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Parth Samthaan/Manik Malhotra AT#76||Unparalleled Manik Malhotra.-NT66 (Page 22)

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 33925

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _celestial_

Originally posted by Ireena7

That was for both of them Meg LOL
and thanks, ok I will wish her too...

and wish your friend a very Happy Birthday

and today is my Bro and sis-in-law's Wedding Anniversary Big smile
woow. wish them frm my side. is it ur own bro/ cousin?
hw many siblings?
yeah own bro Blushing
I have two brothers Embarrassed
and yours??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

_celestial_ IF-Sizzlerz
_celestial_
_celestial_

Joined: 16 April 2013
Posts: 11722

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

Originally posted by _celestial_

Originally posted by Ireena7

That was for both of them Meg LOL
and thanks, ok I will wish her too...

and wish your friend a very Happy Birthday

and today is my Bro and sis-in-law's Wedding Anniversary Big smile
woow. wish them frm my side. is it ur own bro/ cousin?
hw many siblings?
yeah own bro Blushing
I have two brothers Embarrassed
and yours??
both eldr? so wat was special?
1st anniv?Embarrassed

 
ek hi hoon. zyada he LOL
mom used 2 say, i equals 100ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..Ireena7

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48449

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _celestial_

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

@!! Meggg meriii Jaan .. Rain me want to come and play shall i come ?Embarrassed Me and rain story without an ending Day Dreaming
and will sure do once she arrived home .. wish aunt from my side as well Embarrassed

@!!! Iree cuteee Iree .. me fine n u ? sure i will do wish aunt from me side as well Embarrassed and i don't think we will get new one they aren't in same town right ?

sure. abhi aa janaLOL
thundr bhi thi, ab khadam huaBig smile


Am coming then LOL
Why yaar even i love it that way ...but no worries will enjoy dancing only this time LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ireena7

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 33925

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _celestial_

both eldr? so wat was special?
1st anniv?Embarrassed

 
ek hi hoon. zyada he LOL
mom used 2 say, i equals 100ROFL

@Bold ROFL
 
One is elder and the other is younger, I am in the middle...so I am the ladli daughter in my house LOLLOLLOL

no, it's 2nd Anniv,,we did dhamaka at 12 and now special will be between two of them LOLLOLLOL
they re going out EmbarrassedEmbarrassed


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 33925

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..



Am coming then LOL
Why yaar even i love it that way ...but no worries will enjoy dancing only this time LOL
then i will also join both of you LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48449

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

I love rain, Parth loves rain,,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I will dear,,,
and yeah they are not in same town but he must have some pics of him with his mom... na??
might be old but will share on mother's day..hope so EmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Oh yes then am hoping too Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ireena7

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 33925

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by Ireena7

I love rain, Parth loves rain,,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I will dear,,,
and yeah they are not in same town but he must have some pics of him with his mom... na??
might be old but will share on mother's day..hope so EmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Oh yes then am hoping too Embarrassed
let's hope together,
it will be stronger Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48449

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _celestial_

mom used 2 say, i equals 100ROFL


Am sure of that ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nandini knows Manik the most (Manik & Dhruv)

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 6   Views: 2245

naddiya26 6 2245 25 April 2015 at 6:00pm by Monstuholic4evr
|| PARTH - parth - PARTH ||

2 3

Author: Sue101   Replies: 21   Views: 5735

Sue101 21 5735 19 March 2015 at 12:50am by leel
Manik..Manik..Manik

2 3

Author: Piya_Malik   Replies: 23   Views: 9586

Piya_Malik 23 9586 04 March 2015 at 3:29pm by Monstuholic4evr
I LOVE MANIK..I LOVE MANIK..I LOVE MANIK

Author: kaveriadiga8   Replies: 0   Views: 4531

kaveriadiga8 0 4531 30 January 2015 at 6:40am by kaveriadiga8
Manik Manik manik :)

Author: Mimi2609   Replies: 9   Views: 5264

Mimi2609 9 5264 30 January 2015 at 2:55am by Nandinimurti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index