Members Lounge
Members Lounge

TheTerrificTrio [SIO] (Page 10)

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
HERES A THOUGHT --> 
Some of these people have come up with AMAZING edits. 

We can use them as headers, right? If we run out of time? 

Also, I think we should recycle the poem from the last time we did it. Aish had done an amazing job and I doubt people will remember. 

Edited by aamir18 - 20 August 2015 at 7:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somergasm.

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged

somergasm.

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Color Scheme?
How about blue and purple? 

Edited by aamir18 - 20 August 2015 at 7:17am

somergasm.

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I'm just reposting what I had two years ago, because a lot of it is just going to be repeated. 

An extraordinary actor. 

A dapper man. 

A colossal talent. 

But most importantly, a human being whose beauty is his innate  s i n c e r i t y

Yes, we've fallen in love with Arnav and Shravan, Raj and Swayam, but most importantly we have all come to revere the embodiment of humility that is Barun Sobti. Whether it be his costars, his directors or his mere fans, without exception, every acquaintance has sang nothing but his incessantpraises. Celebrating the man who is truly Barun Sobti, the ultimate individual and the ultimatehuman being. 

S   M   I:

People think that when they fall in love, someone is going to come into their lives and make everything  e a s i e rActually, when you're in love you go into someone else's life and make their life  e a s i e r

In relationships, people are willing to  a c c e p t  more rather than  g i v e. These things can't be accounted for when you're in love

The people that are  a r o u n d  you, are actually who you  a r e

In fact I called my mother and father and  t h a n k e d  them for the way they've brought me up

It is perfectly  h u m a n  to be  h a t e d  sometimes

I don't know if I'm as  m u c h  as people think I am

All you can do is not be  p r o u d, not be high on the  s u c c e s s. All I can be is thankful to the people

I like making people s m i l e

Take  w o r k  as it comes, take  l i f e  as it goes

People  p e r c e i v e  things the way they want to  p e r c e i v e  them

If I were to crack a  j o k e  and make people  l a u g h , that would make my day. Making people   l a u g h  is the most  i m p o r t a n t  thing

I don't have  o p i n i o n s , I have  r e a c t i o n s

I've always been taught that  h e a l t h  comes before  a n y t h i n g  else

I can live my entire  l i f e  trying to figure out what  l o v e  is.

I keep giving myself  r e a l i t y  checks. I know that nothing is  i m p o s s i b l e  but instead of   d r e a m i n g , I thought hard  w o r k  would be a  b e t t e r  option.

If you can't do justice to your  h e a r t  you can't do justice to anything else in the  w o r l d

Edited by aamir18 - 20 August 2015 at 9:50am
somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Ive requested .Username. aka Krishna to help us with the graphics. ive sent her the list and she will send it to us today. (: I've been kinda busy so I had no time to open PS. :(

aamir18

somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

Color Scheme?
How about<font color="#3399ff"> blue </font>and<font color="#9933cc"> purple?</font>

Ummm...the color code I gave Krishna was the one I used in the headers for the Prep thread. I hope that's okay.

aamir18

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Barun Sobti Quiz: 

1. In Dil Mil Gaye, what was the name of the girl that Raj Singh was attempting to woo?

2. Fill in the blanks and name the instance the quote was spoken in: "Zyaada _____ mat ban. Itni _____ nahiin hai tu"

3. Quote Sukhi's first dialogue in the film Main aur Mr. Riight .

4.  Explain the circumstances set up by Barun and Akshay Dogra, which led to Karan Godwanni being slightly intimidated by Abhaas Mehta. 

5.. Shenaz and Barun were slightly taken aback when an elderly woman (huskily) asked Barun to what? 

6.What was the release date of Main aur Mr. Riight, and who accompanied Barun to the watch it in the theatre?

7. In Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, what color t-shirt was Shravan wearing when accusing Sachi of trying to sleep with him? 

8. Name the background songs for these scenes in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon: (a) Diwali (b) Hut Scene (c) Attempt at Suhaag Raat (d) Dance at Payal and Akash's engagement 

9. Name 5 songs from the film Main Aur Mr. Riight

10. What was the original name of Tu Hai Mera Sunday?

11. What is Barun's favorite cologne?

12. If given the chance to be in a remake of Sholay, would Barun want to play Jai, Viru or Gabbar Singh? Where and when was he asked this question? 

13. List the actual film origin of all three dubsmash videos that were posted to Twitter by Akshay Dogra and Barun Sobti. 

14. Being a gracious friend, Barun bought _____ curry for Sanaya instead of _____

15. In SPL Live Birmingham, Barun performed a dance with which Star Plus character? What was the color of his shirt and his pants? What was the song he performed to?

16. Name Barun's co-star from 22 Yards. List two other projects she has worked on in the past. 

17. What scene from Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon is Love Scene 122 (originally uploaded by ismailvengamze)? 

18.. In Gautum Gera's behind the scenes video from Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, Barun plans to go out and eat lunch, but ends up eating what instead?

19. What was the name of the play Barun participated in Dubai, and what role did he play?

20. On his interview with Malishka, Barun read the recipe for what dish in three different avatars? Name the three different avatars. 

21. What car does Barun drive?

22. Of all the scenes in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, which scene is Barun particularly proud of?

23 Where has Barun recently been invited to by MBC Bollywood? Why? 

24. Name all the languages that Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon has been televised in. 

25. In Main Aur Mr. Riight, what is the name of the character Sukhi saves from drowning? What is the name of the actress who portrays her?

26. Name the scene this dialog is from - "Mere hone se usko faraq nahiin padtha, huh? Teekh hai, dekhta hoon kab tak faraq nahiin padtha tumhe." 

27. How does Shraddha find out that Swayam was lying about being a photographer? How does he ask for forgiveness? 

28. While watching Khushi show NK different dance Mudras, Arnav is doing what? Then, due to his trance while watching her, he accidentally does what, bringing Khushi's attention back to him? 

29. Name two of Arnav's kidnappers. 

30. Who are the two mosquitoes that often fly around Shantivan? One took Barun's shoulder to cry on -- as a result, what happened to this mosquito? Respectively, what did Akshay see floating through the air the next day?

31. Who is the sexiest, most talented and sincerest actor in the Indian television and film industry?

Edited by aamir18 - 20 August 2015 at 12:05pm

somergasm.

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
That's fine, Viz! Just let me know what it is, so I can edit my stuff Smile
Originally posted by somergasm.

Originally posted by aamir18

Color Scheme?
How about<font color="#3399ff"> blue </font>and<font color="#9933cc"> purple?</font>

Ummm...the color code I gave Krishna was the one I used in the headers for the Prep thread. I hope that's okay.

Go to top