Tere Sheher Mein

Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

RaRa:My Worry

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Yesterday,I liked the RaRa scene...loved the way Rama came, Rachi apologized, and started speaking Hindi.

My fear is related to Rachi deciding to  learn higher Hindi...no harm in picking the best of any language...but in Rachi's case I am a bit worry.
Why Rachi wants to learn it...does she think Banaras only offers jobs of Hindi editors and in Banaras to get any job higher stage Hindi language skills are required.
My request: cv's we love RaRa... please don't try to change it into a couple bringing comic relief to the show...light dose of funny banter through them is ok...for example, their OCD,Rama's confused but over-happy look...but not anything big as it will spoil the character of Rachita.
I am saying this coz so far we have seen Rachita as a sensible and responsible girl...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Brilliant post cherry .. The CVs should not portray Rachita like that.. Sending a wrong message that without "sudh Hindi " no jobs would be available

RaRa have superb chemistry going for them they provide relief in the show being just themselves

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Rachitha improving her language skills is appreciative but is she planning to try for that job again.  I hope she gets a job soon.  Wonder what is in store for viewers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

clary IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
She shouldn't try a job she isn't for...Benaras does have jobs besides ones in Hindi! However it looks very cute! The Vichaar, Aavashya, Thaila was cho chweet! Cv's should go a bit more practical! Her character isnt like that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Yeah watching that scene yesterday, this was my exact thought too, is she planning to apply for same job again?? Confused

Ok she was taunted for not knowing national language properly,, and she wants to improvise so that it helps her further in other job or interacting with people there...then its a good idea...But nothing was made clear from that scene yesterday...

Btw i felt a bit wierd when she had disclosed earlier that she is just a commerce graduate???Shocked
I mean she was in Mumbai and daughter of "Rishi Mathur" a known name there...and completed just graduation...not even Masters...or earlier it was shown she was interested in Interior Designing(furniture making sumthing...i dont remember properly )...so she could have done sum specialization or diploma sumthingConfused

In my opinion, her qualification thing really surprised me...Confused

Anyways i love every RaRa scene we get,Day Dreaming, and CV's shud really give them a  proper story...

Edited by frenz4u - 08 May 2015 at 5:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Evanescent.. Senior Member

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Banaras is a very religious place, but which big place doesn't have English newspapers?

Local newspapers are always there (I guess)

Rachi could have easily applied for that. As far as RaRa are concerned, I love their funny n' cute banter, but would appreciate it if some serious scenes are shown.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top