India-Forums

TS: REACH OUT FOR WHAT YOU WANT. {Last part: pg 4. Updated on 18.5.15} (Page 4)

cherrynicolem Goldie
cherrynicolem
cherrynicolem

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MysticAura-

waqh wah cherru
kya mast h reee
lamba update haan next tym??
u write awesome
plz conti fast
lamba cmmnt nhi de sakti...u knw na y
m sholly
but comment zarur karungi 
ok bye
love u cherru
sanyu

Thanks a lot 
 Pucca lamba update next time
Its ok no problem 
Thanks for comment 

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hey.. when will the next part come.. waiting...
cherrynicolem Goldie
cherrynicolem
cherrynicolem

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyap03

Hey.. when will the next part come.. waiting...
Updating within some timeSmile
cherrynicolem Goldie
cherrynicolem
cherrynicolem

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Recap: Both the teams i.e. Team Jugnu and Swim team are getting ready for race. But suddenly Deepum from TK'S team get cramps. Lets see what TK said on seeing her condition...

You need to swim Deepum. No matter what ever happens to you. See each team player needs to complete its lap within 1min. So i give you more 20 secs to complete it. So Kanika, Pixy, u both will need to complete your laps within 1min 57 secs so that i and Rewa will complete the race before 5mins or by 4min 55 secs because this time history will not repeat itself. So be ready girls this time we need to prove ourselves. ALL THE BEST. And don't miss your because these 5mins will never come back.

So soon they all got energized after hearing there coach's small motivational speech and got ready for the race. Race was going to begin within 10mins. 

As soon as both the teams reached the  pools they all had a formal handshake just before the race. This handshake indicates that no matter whichever team wins they will be friends outside the pool. And general instructions were given. And the stroke chosen was breath stroke since it was Jugnu's favorite. So on the first place was Kanika and Neha . Second place Pixy n Ishika . Third place Deepum and Piya. Fourth Rewa and Umang and lastly Tk n Jugnu both the coaches. 

As soon as the whistle blew and the stopwatches started the 1st girls dived in the pool and started swimming.  All the team members were excited. On the other side Deepum was tensed because she had a doubt what she will do and Rewa was eager since she had to prove herself that she was fit for 4th position in relay race. 

Kanika completed her lap within 54secs and Pixy completed her lap within 55secs. So in all the team has 3mins 18secs. Hence they had saved 8 secs more for their further players. Deepum as expected took 1min 20 secs. So Rewa and Tk had to complete the race within 1min 58 secs 

Here in Jugnu's team Neha completed her lap within 53 secs. But Ishika  completed in 55 secs. And Piya also in 55. So now they were left with only 2 mins 2 secs for completing the race by Umang and Jugnu. 

So team TK had 4sec less by Jugnu. It was a severe challenging time for TK. 

As soon as Deepum returned from her lap Rewa started her lap. Rewa had to cop up with her timings to decrease them because if she didn't they might loose. Rewa and Umang were tough competitors. It was hard to decide who would complete the lap first. But as it is said that EVERY DARK CLOUD HAS SILVER LINING. " That silver line for TK'S team was Rewa. She completed her lap within 51 secs. And set a new record for lap timings. And Umang completed her lap by 53 secs which she had made world record. So 1min 9secs with Jugnu and 1min 7secs with TK were left. 

TK had more 2secs by Jugnu. TK repeatedly said to himself that those 2secs of history won't be repeated. Again TK and Jugnu were in tough competition. Because Jugnu wanted to keep his identity and TK had to prove himself today for his SWIM TEAM. 

TK gave tough fight to Jugnu and completed his lap with an unbelievable time of 50 secs and broke all world records. Jugnu completed his race by 54secs as his world record

TK was first to complete the race and all the participants even the judges were astonished by his overwhelming performance. 

Soon the results were declared and Team Jugnu completed their race in 4mins 45 secs and Swim Team completed their race in 4mins 43secs.  

Swim Team therefore were declared as winners and they were given a day slot for practicing in Academy and a chance to go to National Olympic Selection level to their best swimmer which was Rewa. And one more surprise to TK was waiting.  The board members who were present there they announced TK as head coach of Dolphin Academy and Unfortunately Jugnu needed to work below him. 

It was a memorable relay race for SWIM TEAM. Ehh more precisely TK'S SWIM TEAM because it changed their fates as well as their destinies. 

THE HAPPY ENDING Smile

Edited by cherrynicolem - 18 May 2015 at 8:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

myrarathoreAmbylicioussowmyap03candy.shameemasandhir_rdNamrata91Sukanya_DattaA.Greennewmoon18-DZ-

vrinda65 Goldie
vrinda65
vrinda65

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Res

Unres

Well done cherruClap
mast tha...
i luvd it

Tk's motivating speech n d comp. U described awesome

I think u shld write more often
n sory abhi tak STforum pe kch cntibute nhi kiyaConfused bt a os is on its way 

N sanyu k taraf se,"bravo chrry tu kitna mast likhti h
see u write so well tujhe aur likhna chahiye. Khair meri sangat ka kch asar toh huaLOLLOL"

Sory was missin chotiCryso uski taraf s bhi cmmnt kar diyaSmile

Btw lovely n keep writin

Luv u...Hug

Edited by vrinda65 - 18 May 2015 at 9:01am
sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
wish same happened in show as well rather than all this blackmail drama...

nice update.. happys endings
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
awesome update 
cherrynicolem Goldie
cherrynicolem
cherrynicolem

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda65

Res

Unres

Well done cherruClap
mast tha...
i luvd it

Tk's motivating speech n d comp. U described awesome

I think u shld write more often
n sory abhi tak STforum pe kch cntibute nhi kiyaConfused bt a os is on its way 

N sanyu k taraf se,"bravo chrry tu kitna mast likhti h
see u write so well tujhe aur likhna chahiye. Khair meri sangat ka kch asar toh huaLOLLOL"

Sory was missin chotiCryso uski taraf s bhi cmmnt kar diyaSmile

Btw lovely n keep writin

Luv u...Hug

I am obliged
Glad u loved it
I am happy to know about the os news
And ha aakhir sangat ka toh asar hota hi haiWink
Give my regards to sanyu too 
That i loved her comment 
Yup will continue soon with a new topic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swim Meet Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index